12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
A Glass Passenger
User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor

Chuckling, Moo hid his grin behind his mug. "I would ask how business is today, girls. But see as how everyone left already, because there was no service here..." He said in an adopted scolding tone.

Barbara Knight: Baker:

"I'm sorry about that sir. My class ran later than it usually does, a bunch of little morons messed up a cake by using fondant for...phyallic purposes." Barbara had begun mixing the dry ingrediants as she explained.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor

"Oh, it's fine dear." Moo said, leaning on his elbows. "You know that I am not too terribly strict on rules here. Hell, I don't even know how many employees I actually have." He said with a grimace.

Tiny Inquisitor

User Image

Merri, Merri, quite c o n t r a r y !
How does your g a r d e n grow?

It wasn't that Merri was a little late, he was super late. His mother had invited him home for breakfast, which had turned into a disastrous shamble of a morning. So he had made some excuse and caught the first tram back to the cafe that was allowed.

The brunette was in such a hurry that he ran straight into the door, rattling the whole thing a bit dangerously and holding his nose. He stood outside the door for a moment, making sure his nose (and the door) weren't broken before pulling the door open and entering the cafe.

"I'm so sorry I'm late! My mom wanted to make me breakfast but then I ended up having to clean half the house while she burnt the pancakes." Merri tugged off his hat and scratched at his head. "I hope nobody's wanted or needed anything with a cover and a spine." He picked a few bits of lint off of his hat before putting it back ontop of his head. The brunette was feeling overly meek because of his lateness, and so he retreated over to the book nook and began making sure everything was in order.

"So, how has everyone's morning been?"

With Orson Welles on red oak s h e l v e s ,
and back-issue c o m i c s all in a row?____

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lumina Danglars
The New Girl In Town/Server

Lumina jumped at the sound of a rattling thud and winced as she saw Merri had run full speed into the doors. "Oh dear..." She took the customer's plate and put it in the dish tub and refilled her hot chocolate. Grabbing a couple of paper towels Mina rushed out from behind the counter and over to the book nook where Merri now stayed. "Your nose is bleeding." She held the paper towels up to him and smiled sheepishly. "The morning has been really slow..no cook yet still. But both of the bakers are here. And the manager went up to sleep since she didn't feel good."

Jeffrey M Roth

Vicious Pants

User Image
              xxx εɪɢн ʗ ɑʀsoɴ xxxXXXxxx
                          barista

Leigh's cheeks flushed as she turned her head to hide her grimace. It wasn't too much of a good habit to be late, but she had he reasons. Just this morning, her car broke down right there in the parking lot of her apartment. Leigh remembered almost kicking the thing! If she could ever afford one, she needed a new car. Or anything other than that pile of metal that was probably the same age as she was.

So instead she Leigh had to catch the bus.

However, she kept her mouth shut. Instead, Leigh focused on Barbara's explanation on why she was late. Leigh couldn't help but hide a smile and stifle a snicker. Poor Barbara. Good thing Leigh was finished with her education, or else she would have to deal with that!

"You know that I am not too terribly strict on rules here. Hell, I don't even know how many employees I actually have."

Leigh smiled, but then held herself back before any body could notice. Laughing at Moo was definitely not a good idea. "Well, on the bright side, at least people are here, right?" she suggested, hoping to lighten the mood.

sunset to sunrise
                                                                                      morning to midnight
                                                                                          this is my goodbye

Tiny Inquisitor

User Image

Merri blinked at Mina in horror. He took the offered towels and pinched his nose so the bleeding would stop. It had taken a good few minutes for his nose to start bleeding, and he sighed in relief when his sweater was untainted by his own blood. "Dank you Mina. So, ish been slow? Buh.. Oh well." He sighed and looked down at his feet. "So, uh... Do you think I could get somefing cold to drink? Like iced coffee?" Drinking something hot would only increase the bloodflow, and Merri felt sheepish enough already without suddenly becoming a blood fountain. He glanced up at Mina, obviously embarrassed by his mishap with the door and the resulting bloody nose.

Pinko Sacredheart

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor
Moo nodded quietly as he sipped at his coffee, sighing as he did so. "Merry, I swear to God that I will lock you in a room with Lola for 24 hours if you break my doors. And I will not throw in any condoms." He called out over his shoulder, smiling to himself.

Deadly Wrangler

User Image → Visiting Customer ←
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Cleo opens the door unsure of what kind of shop she's walking into: completely oblivious of signs. She peeks around before walking in and sniffs the air. "So this is where the smell is coming from Stew." She says to her little fuzzy friend on her shoulder."I hope this place let's you stay with me..." She walks in with a smile as the sweet smelling air puts her in a rather good mood.
((OOC: Mystmist linked me x3))

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Lumina Danglars
The New Girl In Town/Server

Mina smiled as he took the paper towels and nodded at his request. "Of course Merri." She called over her shoulder as she went back behind the counter and mixed together the usual coffee, milk, and ice. She was getting better at making the drinks and being ontop of serving and this only made her proud of herself. For she had never been a server before or infact had any real knowledge in the food business but she was doing her best. Grabbing a few packets of sugar out of a box and a placing a stirring stick in the iced coffee the girl returned to Merri with his drink. "Here you are. I wasn't sure how much sugar you liked in your coffee, if any." Mina said quietly holding out the packets of sugar in one hand and the drink with the other.

Jeffrey M Roth

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Barbara Knight:Baker

Okay, the coffee cake batter was finally in the oven. Just as she closed the oven door she heard a loud smack against the door. Surprised she turned to see Merri holding his battered nose while checking to see if the door had been damaged. She held back laughter as she turned to Leigh.

"Hey Leigh, could you do me a quick favor please and check to see if we have run out of any other desserts up front? I have to get the crumble topping for the coffee cake prepared."

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor
Turning to the newcomer, Moo cleared his throat to get her attention. "Good morn, ma'am and rabbit. Welcome to the Four Colors Cafe. Feel free to look around our comic selection, or grab a bite to eat at the cafe!" He said, sipping his strange smelling coffee.

LeCleo

Deadly Wrangler

User Image → Visiting Customer ←
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
She nods at the kind stranger. "Thank you." Walks over to the counter and practically drools over the menu as everything sounds so delicious to her. She waits to be helped.

A Glass Passenger

Spoopy Pumpkin

A girl entered the building and smelled a lot of good smells.
She took another look around in the room before she went further in. There were a lot of open tables, but the people that already had a table looked interesting.

A Glass Passenger

(( Ooc: Hi! XD I decided to join a little bit too ouo And I've started on your drawing too ^u^ I'll continue on it when I have time XD A lot's happening this weekend o-o; ))

Vicious Pants

Captain Dory
”LeCleo“
User Image
              xxx εɪɢн ʗ ɑʀsoɴ xxxXXXxxx
                          barista

"Oh. Oh. A-absolutely!" Leigh called as she picked herself out from behind the counter and headed toward the front, careful not to trip over her own feet. 'I got hits, I got it.'

Leigh nodded to the new customer as she passed, and she peeked at the desserts. They were good. She gave a thumbs up to Barbara and scurried back to the counter.

"Would you like anything, miss?" Leigh said to the customer, using her trained words.

sunset to sunrise
                                                                                      morning to midnight
                                                                                          this is my goodbye

Tiny Inquisitor

User Image

Merri smiled at Mina and shrugged a shoulder. "I'be actually neber had coffee before. I guess, maybe three or four packeds would be good." He noticed the new girl come in with her bunny, and was mildly glad it wasn't a cat. He didn't want to get the sneezies with a bloody nose - that would get messy quick. He was belatedly happy that Moo was there to greet the newcomer, since he himself was reduced to a sort of impaired vocabulary.

He tried opening one of the sugar packets with one hand, but it didn't work very well. "Uhh, would you mind terrubly opening dese packages?"

Pinko Sacredheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out