Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Seeker

"i am sure, thanks..." Nexcoyotl answered still showing his teeth to the stranger and pulling the legs harder.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

domsmooth25
"Alright" dom said putting down the animal next to the man

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nora Sylph
Kitchen Manager and Writer

Nora had been in the kitchen fillng up a huge cake tray with 5 levels with small bite sized bits of different apple pastry. Nora felt she was done and it looked magnificent, so she rolled out the tray into the cafe and placed it on a table in the middle. She then placed different beverages and plates around it so that people could go and take what they wanted themselves. "Dear Customers, visitors and regulars i have made a number of apple pastries for everyone to try. So please go ahead and fill a plate and enjoy!" Nora said and filled a plate herself and looked around and found Nat at a table so Nora grabbed a plate for nat filled it with apple pastries that had chocolate in them and also a mocha for Nat and a glass of blackberry beverage for herself. Nora put down the things in front of Nat and sat down "Hello Nat, the cafe is full today isn't it? It is fun to see but it gives me a headache sometimes."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image Nora came out of the kitchen and brought out an enormous five-tier cake tray laden with apple pastries and offered for everyone to come and fix a plate. Just as Natalie was about to get up, though, Nora came over and brought her a plate of apple pastries that had chocolate in them, and a mocha to drink.

"Oh, thank you, Nora!" Natalie exclaimed. "These look delicious! And...how could you keep your concentration with all the commotion going on out here? Moo proposed to Julie--AND told us his real name--and then a deer came wandering in here and Nexcoyotl, one of the guys who comes in here sometimes, chased the thing out and killed it...it's been one crazy evening! You have more power of concentration than I've got!" she said with a chuckle. "I hear commotion and I have to see what it's about. Of course, I usually don't even have to go out and find it. It finds me instead..."

Aged Seeker

the wolf took his pray and with new strenght t ran off with its pray. into the woods that had been hidding him (gotta go now, good night to all of you)

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
((Good night to you too, cheroky!))
"See ya later" dom said "so whatsup natalie" dom asked

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph
Kitchen Manager and Writer

"Some of these pastries are pretty time sensative so of course i could not come out of the kitchen while making them. But Moo finally proposed to Julie? He sure took his time getting to that point. But what is so special knowing his real name? It is not like it is gonna help you dig up his past knowing that." Nora looked at where the deer had been slain and there was a distastefull pool of blood left. But she had not the energy or will to clean it at the moment.
Dom walks up to nora "hello" dom said waving

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "Just kinda tired," Natalie admitted when Dom asked her how she was doing. "I think the day is finally starting to catch up with me!"

Nora was explaining that some of the pastries were time-sensitive and that she couldn't leave the kitchen while making them. Then Nora said that Moo had taken his time getting to the point of proposing to Julie...and told Natalie that knowing Moo's real name wouldn't help her find anything on his past.

"Well," Natalie replied with a grin, "it's more than I knew before! And that's a start, right? Plus it was just--I dunno--kind of a surprise when he just said his full name like that. He always struck me as somebody whose real name you NEVER get to find out!" She laughed.

"Well, you guys," she continued, stifling a yawn as she turned to address both Nora and Dom, "I think it's time for me to call it a night! I've been up since ridiculously early this morning, and even with the mocha, I can hardly keep my eyes open! Good night, and I'll see you guys tomorrow!"

She waved good night as she headed up the stairs, and once she was locked in her room, she shook her head to keep herself awake as she began her nightly missive to the Agency. There was much to include, and she hoped she'd remember it all...

Lengthy report tonight, as today has been eventful. Cafe has several new customers. Two are human, and I never did get a chance to learn their names, but I am hoping to learn them tomorrow. The third, one Wullf Maximas by name, is of unknown origin, as he wears leather gloves and a cloak with a hood that completely hides his features. He is, however, extremely tall. He also carries on his person symbols of various animals, and something he told me (more details later) suggests that he might have the power to grant wishes. The fourth customer is an angel named Sheard. He is very polite and struck up a conversation with one of the human customers. Another customer, a dark elf named Dominic, has become a regular customer over the past week or so, coming in every day. He plays bass guitar and seems willing to interact with all manners of people regardless of background.

Also of note on the "patrons" front is the fact that a little while ago, a deer ran into the cafe, chased by Nexcoyotl. He herded the deer out of the cafe, killed it, and then brought it inside. Dominic helped Nexcoyotl with carrying the deer, and Nexcoyotl just left the cafe with the carcass a few minutes ago.

Further bulletins on patrons as events warrant.

In news about the cafe staff, there is a major development concerning Moo: tonight Moo proposed to general manager Julie James, and that he revealed his full name: Mills Octavius Olo. So perhaps this will help in our ongoing mission to learn more about him and his non-cafe-related activities. Also related to this piece of news is that Wulff asked me if I knew how to convey his congratulations to the couple, as well as his offer of a wish. The wording was just unclear enough that I am not quite sure if he is referring to the ability to grant wishes or if he wishes to give the couple something akin to a traditional blessing.

Also, today I asked Nora Sylph if she has been able to perform the maintenance on Molly's ring that she said she had been planning to do. She did not get the chance to answer me, however, because a mysterious girl by the name of Lina Ai came to me with information regarding the abduction of Lily Parks and her friends. She informed me that the victims, being half android, can be controlled by a tiny chip, of which she showed me an enlarged picture. She also informed me that the manufacturer of these chips is a private company, and its owners are the ones responsible for the abductions. She told me that the victims are being held captive in the holding cell that once housed Irregular, a former life of Len, and bound in the same manner in which he was kept. The exact location of the cell, however, is unknown by Lina.

In addition to this news, Lina was also able to tell me many things about myself, including my true occupation and the fact that I was speculating, due to the reddish color of her eyes, if she might somehow be related to Molly. She referred to Molly by name (Molly and May) in this statement, and she revealed that she can read minds. She claims to be a privileged messenger of Memory from the world of Memorallia, that she is on no one's side but God's, and that she did not know much about Moo except that he is occasionally believed to be from Memory as well. I do not know if or when she will return, nor how much she knows about other items--such as my blood or the Compass of Man, but I wanted to apprise you of the situation in as much detail as possible.
~N

The report done, Natalie got ready for bed, and, exhausted, fell asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.

((Off Of Covert-ops: Good night, everybody! Bedtime for me! I'm so sleepy! yum_puddi ))
((Out if character Goodnight :p))

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
The people within the café continued to evolve into stranger and stranger cases of uniqueness, some simply by showing up and other by their over simplicity amongst the crazy and strange. Wullf had nodded to Natalie in response to the idea of a note being left where they would find it easily and so the cloaked traveler did just that. On a sheet of paper he wrote down his congratulations for the couple and also explained his desire to grant them a favor, or wish, if he could.

Dear newly engaged,

Congratulations on this day or joy for the two of you, may love forever travel at your side and you both share in its embrace. I wish you joy and happiness in the great times ahead, and perseverance and patients for when times seem tough. Once in my land it was customary among my people to give a wish to the couple in token of celebration. This favor can be anything I am capable of performing, and should you care to accept it please simply let me know what it is you both would like.

Well wishes,
Wullf Maximas

He left the letter on the front desk counter hoping one of them would be sure to find it there, or a staff member relay it to them in quick time. Seeing many of the residents and staff leave for the night the hooded stranger simply found a spot where he could sit down, legs crossed, and took a deep breath. He entered what some would call a reverie, a style of deep meditative relaxation that allows the body to perform its recuperative actions as it would in sleep, but without having to fall into such a deep state of sensory lose. This way should something occur that needed his attention he could easily rise and meet the challenge without having to come out of some state of drowsiness from over sleeping.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Barbara Knight: Baker

"Hello, is anyone home?"
"Um....I am I geuss" dom said going and siting down and getting my bass ready to play

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
ⓘⓝⓐ

When wondering into the depths of night,

Lina had to return to Memorillia right after telling Natalie the news to confirm the information and handle some files. When it was all done, she had gone to her home, which had a mini river surrounding it and was made of puffy white clouds. She had climbed into bed and fallen asleep... at least for a solid 10 minutes before waking up, still half asleep, and writing information on a scroll. It had all seemed like a dream so Lina didn't realize she was actually writing. More and more information poured into her head and so the scroll kept growing longer and longer. When she was finally done writing, she took off both bangles and let the scroll be absorbed. The bangles surrounded the scroll on the top and bottom part and the crystals surrounding them lit up like a Christmas tree before making there way to the scroll. All the crystals were used to absorb the scroll and it left one big blue crystal in Lina's hand. The bangles were put back on and Lina made more crystals before putting the big blue one in a cushioned box.

That box was now in her hand as she made her way to the cafe. She kicked the door open with her foot, because protecting the crystal was much more important, and sat down at a table before causing the door to slam shut on it's own. She waited at the table, sitting in her first chair, blue crystal in hand. Her face was as blank as ever with small hints of anger. Her eyebrows were arched in that certain way and her mouth was slightly frowning. Anyone who didn't know her would think nothing of that face.

She waited patiently for someone to talk with her on the matter of the blue crystal. Made last night. While Lina was away. And something big happened.

What will find you? Secrets or Mystery.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas