Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Sheard
"It's not a trick. I'm an angel as in being of divine origin that serves a deity by performing specific tasks."

Kodomo Kitten

User Image
"Ahh, I suppose that would explain the wings an such." Madelynn motioned with her free hand towards his wings and halo. "So what are you doing here? Seeing who's been naughty and who's been nice?" She giggled at her pun that was obviously a Santa/elf reference.

Sachie Whitby's Boyfriend

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
"Oh, nothing like that. I'm not tasked with judging souls. I get to perform small miracles, but these kinds of things cannot happen too often or people will become too depended upon them or worse yet, stop believing."

Kodomo Kitten

Aged Seeker

Nexcoyotl had been chasing these pray for an hour or two. on his tribe tho he used to be part of the hunting party, it was always been as part of a team and chasing a deer by his feet wasn't easy. too weak to shift into it's wolf shape because of his current shortage. The pray in it's escape busted inside the building where the humans inhabited and quickly the wolf-man broke in as well, cutting the deers way to the kitchen and leading it back outside of the building. both hunter and pray where exhausted beyond words when in a misstep on the moose's way out of the building it tripped. Without hesitation, Nexcoyotl leaped to his pray wielding the black blade at it and opening it's throat in a clean cut with surgical precision. his first pray in more than a month...

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image "You'll get used to the craziness," Natalie assured Dom. "Strange events are almost a daily occurrence around here!" she added with a chuckle, her eyes scanning the room once more.

And then, as if on cue, a deer burst into the cafe and darted towards the kitchen, pursued by Nexcoyotl, who hadn't been in the cafe in a while. Nexcoyotl cut off the deer's path and led it back outside.

"Now THAT, Natalie quipped, "is NOT something that happens every day here! I'm just glad he didn't let the deer get into the kitchen....I would NOT want to imagine Nora discovering that wildlife has destroyed her kitchen!"

cheroky

domsmooth25
Dom looked at the deer and back at natalie "thats weird" dom said chuckling

Aged Seeker

Panting after his victory over hunger Nexcoyotl sheathed the blade and with a swift blow, snapped the captured neck. With the greatest care he lifted the animal, carrying it on his back.

His clothing was way different from the ones he was wearing when he first arrived, wearing the outfit of the hunters of his tribe, he slowly tried to walk away. However hunger had weakened him and it didn't took long before he would fall to the corpse's weight panting, trying to regain some breathe before trying again.

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
His words seemed to have been a touch to late as the tww retired above after the event. The hood shook as he chuckled seeing the joys of love all but pouring out of the two. It had been so long sense he had seen so much positive emotion from people and also the great joys of love and others being neighborly to each other. He dropped his hands once again hiding his gauntlet arm, leather tunic, and sword. He moved to the only other person he knew at the moment and hoped she might know of a way to deliver his message of well wishes and of him wanting to grant them a wish within his ability.

"I truly wonderful sight is it not? The bonds of love expressed for all the eyes to see, embracing in joy and harmony, no worries to be seen as their smiles engulf the land, as woman and man join together hand in hand," Wullf chuckled at the quick rhyme, not his strong suit but it was alright, "I was wondering if you knew how to deliver my wishes of congratulations to the two and the offer of a wish for the two of them as well, if I can accomplish it."

Mademoiselle Alvinette
"Need some help" dom said with a blank face

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image Natalie thought for a few seconds, trying to figure out what those words meant. Did he mean that he just wanted Natalie to pass along his well-wishes, or did he mean that he could actually grant them a wish somehow? Natalie used to be skeptical about these things, but in the months that she'd lived in the cafe, she was beginning to be ready to believe in things she couldn't quite explain. Pierce, you're turning from a Scully to a Mulder without even realizing it, she thought ruefully.

"Um, we can write them a note if you want to pass along the poem," she said. "And maybe mention in the note that you wanted to give them a wish, too? And then we can leave it where they'll be sure to see it."

She heard Dom offering to help, but as she didn't know whether he was addressing Wullf, her, or Nexcoyotl, she remained silent, since she didn't want to interrupt anyone.

Ronyo Storm

domsmooth25

Aged Seeker

Still laying down he turned to the manhood in the cafe, unsure if he was being mocked or being offered with help he simply looked back up to the sky again, still trying to regain his strength.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

domsmooth25
Dom went up to the animal and picked it up "where to" dom asked

Aged Seeker

Slowly the wolf man rose from the floor, unsure if it was a trap or a good gesture, he slowly said "my back"without ever taking his eyes off from the stranger.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

domsmooth25
"What about your back" dom asked with a puzzled face

Aged Seeker

He grabbed the rear legs of the animal and lightly pulled it " back to my back..." he said while lightly showing his teeth.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

domsmooth25
"Are you sure you dont need help" dom asked

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out