Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Robayn

(( buuuuuuuuuuut what if we don't wanna wait for vampire lent to be ovhar? surprised ))

Sachie Whitby
// Congrats Moo and Julie on your engagement... will pass out vampire frownies if you don't wait until I am available to post IC again to actually have the wedding.//

// Technically he's in another dimension and could technically come back 15 minutes after he left with a full 2 months having passed over there but... it can be over as early as when I caught up on all the overdue certing for a B/C shop. //

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500

(( ooh, I seeee.. well hopefully you'll be available soon! ))

Sachie Whitby
Robayn

(( buuuuuuuuuuut what if we don't wanna wait for vampire lent to be ovhar? surprised ))

Sachie Whitby
// Congrats Moo and Julie on your engagement... will pass out vampire frownies if you don't wait until I am available to post IC again to actually have the wedding.//

// Technically he's in another dimension and could technically come back 15 minutes after he left with a full 2 months having passed over there but... it can be over as early as when I caught up on all the overdue certing for a B/C shop. //

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Robayn

(( ooh, I seeee.. well hopefully you'll be available soon! ))

Sachie Whitby
Robayn

Sachie Whitby

// Yep! Hopefully done by Friday.... and if anyone here is into B/C Pets, we're doing CYO Dragon Plushies... PM me if you want one! I'll be more than happy to color one for people so long as I have the time to do it. //

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500

(( oooh.. I love B/C pets heart _ heart
            I'll definitely check that out!

I'm gonna head out for the night though.. it was a short but sweet RP session tonight ^_^ ))

Sachie Whitby

// Yep! Hopefully done by Friday.... and if anyone here is into B/C Pets, we're doing CYO Dragon Plushies... PM me if you want one! I'll be more than happy to color one for people so long as I have the time to do it. //

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
MystMist

User Image
"I think I will have the sampler if it isn't too much trouble ma'am." Madelynn gave her a smile and a nod. "Yes, people are people indeed. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to wander around a bit. You can just set my food her whenever it is convenient for you." With this said, Madelynn stood up and, taking her latte with her, began to browse around the cafe in search of something interesting to do. She noted of the odd man named "Wulf", and the engagement going on in front of her eyes, among the others that were sanding and sitting around her. She smiled faintly and walked over to look at some books.

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
The place was getting crowded quickly and it seemed a cavalcade of unique individuals had all but appeared in the building. One had done just that, his appearance was strange but then Wullf was not one to talk about appearances really. Wings on his back and feet, a total of eight in all, one higher than usually for something of a high angelic court. Just another oddity in the worlds giant melting pot of races, creatures, species, and people. The sound of a self performed orchestral piece and seeing Julie in an all white outfit with braided hair had the mysterious stranger chuckling at the attempt at a modern day avatar to the space fantasy femme fetal. As the lady was meet by what appeared to be her significant other Wullf took a final sip of his water and laid a few gold coins on the table for payment, and stood up. The situation quickly escalated from a friendly greeting between a loving couple into a full marriage proposal. Such an event was not worth keeping his cloak and other hand hidden just to avoid suspicion, something like this deserved congratulations.

Both his hand came out and began clapping for the two lewly engaged couple. His left hand was covered in a black metal gauntlet with a large dragon face over the top, its horns and part of its jagged mouth formed points to the side, and the dragon's nose came just slight out and over his hand. Not enough to stop it from moving freely, but if Wullf made a fist that point would be at the front of a punch. The armor was a style of buckler that allowed for full arm and hand movement but gave extra blocking on the hand. The sound of metal clapping against leather was an odd sound but it was not the point of the clapping. His black leather tunic was visible now in full, with the large wide belt with a dragon face for the buckle similar to the gauntlet buckler. The handle of a sword in a scabbard with a blue sapphire orb on the pommel hung from a chain on the man's left side. A black cloth scarf seemed to be obstructing the man's chest, but wisps of silvery hair or fur could be seen sneaking out.

"Congratulations you two, may love forever stay with you for all your years. It was customary in my culture to give the newly engaged couple a wish, and if it is within my ability I would like to extend this to you two."

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Sheard
Sheard decided to sit down, hoping he could find a waitress as he had some money with him this time.

User Image

Madelynn walked over to the boy who had seemingly developed out of thin air and stood over him sipping her latte. "You know, you probably won't find a waitress just sitting there like that. And besides, she doesn't seem to be in at the moment." She paused for a moment to take the boy in a bit. "So how did you do that appearing thing anyways?" She smiled and chuckled a bit, pulling up a seat with the boy without bothering to ask first.

Sachie Whitby's Boyfriend

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sheard tilted his head a little confused by the question. "How did I do what?"

Kodomo Kitten

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image Natalie grinned. Hoo BOY, I'm gonna have a HECKUVA report to send to the Agency tonight! I've got three new patrons to investigate, and then what Lina told me...and...Moo's real name is Mills Octavius Olo? And he proposed to Julie...I'm gonna be up all night typing all this!

Moo winked at her right before he kissed Julie and they disappeared into his room. Natalie just smiled, shrugged, and shook her head. He's kind of weird when he's in love...but maybe he won't be so grouchy anymore now. Heh, he's probably taunting me with giving me his real name and daring me to find something. CHALLENGE. ACCEPTED! Anyway...focus, Pierce! No staff on duty and there are people in here who probably want to get fed or something...

"Congratulations, you guys!" she exclaimed as the couple went up the stairs. And then she turned her attention to the situation at hand.

She shook her head as if to clear her thoughts. "Hiya Dom!" she said in reply to Dom, who had greeted her. She also noticed that Sheard had sat down and was looking around, as if he were waiting for a server. I wonder where everybody is...

Another customer had started talking with Sheard, and they seemed to be getting along well. She smiled. Hopefully Nora or somebody would come on duty soon.

And then there was Wullf. She wanted to engage him in conversation too sometime. He was so very mysterious, and she didn't know what his intentions were, but it was her job to find out, and that she would...

A Glass Passenger

Robayn

domsmooth25

Sheard

Ronyo Storm
"How are you natalie" dom said smiling

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Sheard
Sheard tilted his head a little confused by the question. "How did I do what?"

Kodomo Kitten

User Image

"The appearing trick you did silly." Madelynn sips her latte and looks around waiting for his reply.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image "I'm doing great, just a little tired!" Natalie replied. "How are you, Dom? We have some wild and crazy nights around here, don't we?" she added with a laugh.

domsmooth25
"Haha im good" dom said "yeah its crazy"

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
His words seemed to have been a touch to late as the tow retired above after the event. The hood shook as he chuckled seeing the joys of love all but pouring out of the two. It had been so long sense he had seen so much positive emotion from people and also the great joys of love and others being neighborly to each other. He dropped his hands once again hiding his gauntlet arm, leather tunic, and sword. He moved to the only other person he knew at the moment and hoped she might know of a way to deliver his message of well wishes and of him wanting to grant them a wish within his ability.

"I truly wonderful sight is it not? The bonds of love expressed for all the eyes to see, embracing in joy and harmony, no worries to be seen as their smiles engulf the land, as woman and man join together hand in hand," Wullf chuckled at the quick rhyme, not his strong suit but it was alright, "I was wondering if you knew how to deliver my wishes of congratulations to the two and the offer of a wish for the two of them as well, if I can accomplish it."

Sachie Whitby's Boyfriend

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
"It's not a trick. I'm an angel as in being of divine origin that serves a deity by performing specific tasks."

Kodomo Kitten

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces