Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Nope doesnt bother me as long as my neck seems that much less appetizing to you" dom says calmly

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nora Sylph
Kitchen Manager and Writer

Nora smile grew wider and wider as Molly spoke to her, new research material! Nora grinned and her eyes shimmered with the usual mad scientist flare. Nora grabbed Molly's head looked closely at her and made mental notes of her observations. "Intresting......... mental separation of the human and vampire parts is wider as expected an unfortunate side-effect but still facinating. Small differences in physique since last transformation very interesting." Then Nora snapped out of it "The ring? Taking it off wasn't a bad idea it needs some maintenance and some altering anyways. But making you age would probablly very hard, however making "Molly" able to age is not something difficult. You see the ring does not only separate the vampire from the human part it also substitutes the human part Molly, you is missing. So the form you have when wearing the ring will age normally but your vampire form will age as slowly as a full blood usually age. However i can work on something for you to truly be able to age in both forms." Nora got to think of Nero and shuddered "Just don't ask the transformed me during Valentine for anything! and dont make any deals! Who knows in what kind of disaster that would end in!" Nora went into the kitchen and came back with another bottle of blood plasma. "I was thinking about brewing some new bottles of blood wine, the old ones have gone bad, do you think it would be a good idea?"
Nora said as she poured the blood plasma into Molly's glass.

iNk_mAy

Time-traveling Ally

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

May let out a suprised yelp as Nora grabbed hold of her head and frowned at her for some time but it eventually dulled into asarcastic smirk. Taking the glass from Nora she chuckled.
"Oh yeah I forgot...you get to change again too...Fun. I wonder if you'll be a dark scythe girl or a child..."
She set the glass down and shrugged. "You make it I'll drink it....I wonder...Can vampires get drunk? Heh!"
She slammed her hand down on the table with a chuckle. "Oh now you have to do it! For...science. Yep for the science aspect of things. To science and booze!"
She toasted her glas mockingly in Nora's dirrection and finished her glass with a satisifed smack of her lips.
Moving to her feet she stretched. "Well I'm going to go chill up in my room for a bit. See ya'."
She paused near Dom and smirked to him, "Don't tempt me to bite ya'. You were sweet to Pierce earlier. You probably taste it too..."
She continued to the stairs waving over her shoulder. "Keep out of trouble Nora...or better yet get me if any starts."
Making her way into her room she stopped as she neared the mirror. While there shouldn't have been any reflection whatsoever there was...
"May I know what you're thinking of doing...don't. It won't end well..."
"No?...Well maybe it won't but it'll definetely keep them from reachin' the cafe'...Plus Moo has the Compass now anyhow."
She grinned flopping back on the bed arms folded under her head. "So if they were hoping to find and track it down they won't..."
"But still they might find Natalie...or this place if I don't-"
"...stop them...and that's why you took off the stupid ring right? So I could take care of all this for you?"
"Hey! Nora worked really hard on that...!"
"Yeah whatever."

MystMist

domsmooth25

[[headed to bed...]]
Dom looks at may but dosent turn his head when may walks by him "alright I wont tempt you...not on purpose anyways" dom gets up and grabs his bass guitar and walk home luckily at this time their either passed out or figured out that it wasnt even worth the energy they probably dont even have to begin with

Dom goes in his room and puts his bass on the stand and was figuring out wether to go back or sleep so he just went to sleep
Dom walks in barely finishing a brownie before walking in

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image Natalie awakened with a start. Wha---when did I fall asleep? Where is everybody? The only other person she saw was Dom, and she didn't know how long he'd been there. She quietly went upstairs to her room to freshen up. She brushed her teeth, washed her face, and got ready to put on fresh makeup--gads, she'd looked a fright after all that crying last night!--and as she selected the cosmetics she wanted to put on, her fingers briefly ran over the garlic makeup she'd gotten to protect herself against Red. May told me to start wearing this again...but I just can't do that. Not yet anyway. Not unless things get really, really bad...

She moved her hands away from the garlic makeup and instead chose her favorite shades from her ordinary makeup, putting it on quickly and worrying all the time. Finally, she checked her hair, adjusted the hairpins holding her beret in place, and went back downstairs.

"Hi Dominic!" she said, waving and smiling. "What'd I miss while I was asleep?"

domsmooth25
"You didnt miss anything" dom said smiling and waving

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "That's good," Natalie said. "Say, do you know if Moll--uh, May ever came back last night? The last I knew before I conked out was that she'd gone out for a walk."

domsmooth25
"She came back and had some blood" dom said "yeah I geuss the mint helped'

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
The door to Room #13 was hanging slightly ajar such that anyone just walking by could peer inside. It was no longer larger on the inside and back to its ordinary normal size. Gone was the suit of rooms, the upstairs bedroom and the servants quarters that was hidden out of sight somewhere. Gone was all the furniture and everything in it. The occupant that had been staying in the room had not bothered to completely shut it behind him as he walked through the corridor away from the staff and guest rooms towards the lobby area, which is where Sachie could be found for the time being. He entered carrying a luggage bag that looked like it was made from some old tapestry. He paused at the front desk counter.

// Sachie will be taking a temporary leave of absence as vampires of his faith will fast all through lent then go to ground during holy week and feast such that they gorge themselves on blood on Easter.... really not a good idea to be hanging around a bunch of squishy humans during all that fasting and will have his room remodeled [much more quietly this time] while he's away. //

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Sachie gave a little frown when waiting what seemed like a more than sufficient amount of time field to yield even one individual employeed to work here. Something that was a little surprising considering that based on his encounter last night, even school girls and women who claimed to be employed entirely elsewhere did in fact work here as paid staff.

He set his luggage bag on the counter and went digging around inside it for paper, bottled ink and a writing pen. He then wrote a short letter that he left on the counter before putting his things away.

To Whom It May Concern,

I will be taking a brief absence to return to my family's ancestral home where I will be participating in the Festival of Resurrection, which includes periods of fasting and hibernation. I will trust that whoever finds this letter will understand that it is both inappropriate and dangerous for me to be doing this while under the same roof as those who existence is among the living.

During this time of my being away, I have hired a contractor to make additional renovations to my room. I have been assured that it will be done with the highest level of discretion such that nobody will be bothered by the presence of work crews, noise or anything else.

- Sachie

Sachie then picked up his luggage back and walked outside of the building...

// to be continued.... //
Dom goes to his usual seat and sits "how are you natalie" dom says smiling

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie, who had somehow fallen asleep on the table despite being so worried about everything that was going on, woke with a start as Dom greeted her. She sat up and smiled sheepishly.

"Hiya Dom!" she said. "I guess I'm more tired than I thought I was. My mind was trying to tell me to stay awake, but I guess my body just shut down. How are you today?"

domsmooth25
"Hi im good how are you" dom said as he waved

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie smiled wryly. "I guess I'm okay, considering all the craziness that's been going on. Right now I guess I'm just trying to make sense of it all."

domsmooth25

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces