Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Natalie come over and sit with me you look like you need to relax badly" I said caringly "and plus I want someone to talk to anyways"

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image Natalie nodded and returned Nora's hug. "Okay," she said. She handed Nora the ring. "I'll be right back with those mint leaves!"

She went outside to the garden, where she picked a few handfuls of mint leaves. She started crying again as she looked at the leaves in her hands. Why did this have to happen? she wondered. With Lily, and Molly, and now Sachie...why did it have to fall apart so quickly?

She finished gathering the leaves and brought them back to Nora in the kitchen. "Just let me know if you need any more, or if you need any help with making stuff," she said. "I'm gonna go out to the dining room and see if Dominic's still there. Poor guy's been out there all by himself..."

Drying her tears and coming into the dining room, she noticed that Dominic was still there, and he invited her to come and sit with him. "I am so sorry you had to see and hear all that...and that we left you here by yourself. I hope you're not scared away from this place after all that's happened here," she added with a wry half-smile.

MystMist

domsmooth25
"No you didnt scare me off I enjoy the company here i mean hey we all have things to settle from time to time so no reason to flip out" I said as I look at natalie with a smile

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nora Sylph
Kitchen Manager and Writer

Nora ground up the mint leaves to a fine paste and added it to the mint blood pudding and the sticky chocolate fig puddings was also almost ready. Soon the puddings was in a water bath in the oven and would be ready in just a little while. So Nora went out in the cafe with a big caramel mocha for Nat and would listen to her if she needed to talk. She put down the mocha in fron of Nat sat down but was unsure what she would say. "Natalie if you need to talk i am here for you and anything you need that i could help with i will try to provide."
Nora just sat there quiet after having said that.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "Yeah, that's true," Natalie replied. "I just feel kind of bad when there's so much drama going on and I didn't mean to leave you out here by yourself. None of us did. I guess it's just been kind of all over the place tonight. But hey, at least there's never a dull moment here, right?"

Then Nora came out and sat by them, handing Natalie a caramel mocha and telling her that she was available to talk any time. "Thank you, Nora...for the mocha and the shoulder to cry on," she said. She sipped her mocha, and as always, it was completely delicious. At least one good thing this evening.

domsmooth25

MystMist

((Off Of Covert-ops: My next post will have to be my last one...I've stayed up about two hours after my usual late bedtime and it's four A.M. here! 4laugh So...one more post after this one, and then sleepytime!))
"Well natalie you can talk to me about your problems when you have them " I said as I relax

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

Nora went into the kitchen and pulled out the puddings and then went back out and placed on in front of Dom and one in front of Nat "Please enjoy!"
Mademoiselle Alvinette

((o.o.c. Dom, a suggestion use your name or a name instead of "i", when you say "I said". You don't have to of course.))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "Thank you, Dominic," Natalie replied with a warm smile.

Nora came out with puddings for Natalie and Dominic. "Thank you, Nora! This looks delicious! And thank you for being there for me...thank you both. I think I'm gonna take my snack and go sit in the comics section for a little while and try to take a break. Maybe that'll help me sort things out in my mind. And maybe May will come back in a little while. Anyway...I'll see you later, guys! If you need me, just come grab me from the comic books, okay?"

She got up and moved to her favorite chair in the comics section, sipping her mocha and pondering what to do next...

((Sleepy time for me! It's 4:30 in the morning where I live, and I have KNITTING GROUP tomorrow! whee Good night, y'all! I'll see you guys hopefully sometime in the afternoon or evening. yum_puddi ))

domsmooth25

MystMist

Time-traveling Ally

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

"Forty....Five...", May huffed as she neared the cafe' though it had not been the first time since storming out that she had approached it. In order to calm herself down she had simply ran to the next town over and back. The number she panted wearily was just how many times she had run back and forth from town to town...
Stepping inside something hit her nose and she stiffened fearing perhaps that delicious inticing smell was someone having got a cut of some kind.
Blood...That is so blood I smell...and...mint?
Making her way over to the smell she looked from the dish to Natalie with a quirk of her brow.
"Is that...b-blood pudding?!"
She was starting to salivate aain and moved to wipe it from her chin.
MystMist
"I believe so " dom said eating some

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

Nora giggled when she saw Molly drool and ask about the pudding.
"I rememered how hungry you were when you last reverted so i prepared a little treat for you. Slow cooked pudding with mint as to not ruin the blood and yet add flavor. I haven't tried it before but the pudding is in the kitchen if you do want to try it. Let me just fetch it" Nora went into the kitchen and put the soft and wobbly pudding on a plate and poured up a glass of blood plasma in a champagne glass for Molly, and proceded out into the cafe and put it down in front of Molly. Hopefully some blood would ooze out of the pudding as the spoon pierced it. "Here you are Molly do enjoy and try not to eat too fast."

iNk_mAy

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
domsmooth25

((o.o.c. you are having the sticky chocolate fig pudding))
MystMist
domsmooth25

((o.o.c. you are having the sticky chocolate fig pudding))
I know I thought she was talking about you

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
domsmooth25
((Nevermind, was just a bit confusing.))

Time-traveling Ally

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Turning to her she smiled gratefully, "Oh Nora if I wasn't so hungry and stuffing this in my face I might just kiss you!"
Moving to take a spoonful she placed it in her mouth and closed her eyes. "Oh my gosh its way better than I thought it would be I mena sure most times I'd eat it straight from the tap...I mean that is to say this is pretty darn good stuff!"
Taking a hearty chug from the glass she smakced her lips and looked to the stairs with a bit of a huff.
"So I managed to freak Pierce out...Which totally sucks. Molly really likes her. I can see why though...Maybe taking the ring off was a bad idea. Oh but hey my little science pal I got a question for ya'!"
May sat more casually in the chair and nodded to her. "Since you were able to make a ring for me durin' yer last transformation that kept this side of me contained...Think you could find me an aging spell or some kind of cream or somethin'? I don't want to be a teen and look human...Aging would be pretty sweet. Then I'd be one step closer to being darn near human..."
She took another bite and another soon after. "As long as you keep making stuff like this biting shouldn't be an issue...But its Natalie who's likely to get bit first."
May smirked behind her glass. "If I tried any of that stuff with you you'd stake me...But really I don't have much control over it this time. Which means a big major showdown is coming...Mama's coming more specifically. Gunna be a blast..."
She muttered sarcastically finishing of her glass and grinning to Nora as she wriggled it at her. "How about another glass, sweetheart?"
Looking to Dom it dawned on May that she was essentially eating blood in front of him and cleared her throat. "This uh...Doesn't bother you does it? Because I can take a bottle to go up in my room or something?"
MystMist

domsmooth25

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas