Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Ally

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

May kneeled there near the floor as Sachie came in ranting at Natalie and Natalie sobbing over what she had done. I blanked out...I completely blanked out there for a minute. I mean sure I was bad...But I was never THIS bad...Which can only mean...
Moving to her feet May moved to Sachie and looked at him steely eyed and pointed back to Natalie with a her free hand the other grabbing hold of his cravat.
"Not...a problem...being...lIkE tHiS. NoT a PrObLeM?!!"
Her voice took on a near grol as she moved aside tugging on his cravat in emphasis in Natalie's dirrection.
"ThAt iS wHy tHiS iS a PrOBlEm!"
She released his cravat now wrinkled and worse for wear and pushed past him out into the lobby fighting the urge to smash everything in her path.
"sTePpInG oUt...", she growled between clenched teeth moving out of the door it slamming behind her sending the bell over the door skeetering across the floor.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Sachie Whitby

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nora Sylph
Kitchen Manager and Writer

Nora walked up to Sachie, twirling a knife in one hand and looking pissed off. "This place is a working area, residents may only use this if they doesn't have a sufficent kitchen space in their room. So get out or be kicked out Mister" Nora also noted that Natalie was there and she had stuff to talk with her later but for now what surprised her the most was Molly she seemed to have taken off the ring. Nora wondered where it was because this would be a good time to do some maintenence on it.

Sachie Whitby

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Sachie's mood darkened at having his clothing mangled. He has specifically gone through the trouble of getting an amulet of protection against filth made to ensure his clothing remained clean, which was a lot harder than one might expect as artifacters didn't normally create such things. However it was completely useless in the face of being mauled and mangled.

He frowned at the human that was threatening him with a knife. Did she seriously think think he would feel threatened by that? "So three people are in a room, and your first conclusion is to assume that whatever mess was made was caused entirely by the one person who doesn't eat human food and doesn't know his way around a kitchen to move more than three steps from the door. I'll be sure to turn in my residency as soon as my actual house is rebuilt." He turned and left.

MystMist
Uhhh.... Sorry? He's just standing around while everyone else is making all the mess. Thanks for assuming I did it all.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

iNk_mAy
I look at the woman that walked in "from what I can gather, a lot is going on mostly people freaking out" I said as I leaned back in my chair

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image Natalie started sobbing again. "What--what just happened here?" she gasped once she and Nora were alone in the kitchen. "It all happened so fast...I guess I should go after him, but I'm just...too upset right now."

MystMist

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Sachie Whitby
MystMist
Uhhh.... Sorry? He's just standing around while everyone else is making all the mess. Thanks for assuming I did it all.

((o.o.c. Learn to read! I did not assume anything! The kitchen is the rp area for staff only! Molly is staff and Nat is helping out in the kitchen when it is needed. In real life too customers isn't allowed in the kitchen. So if you want the people inside then ask them to get out! And don't be so rude to assume things! You and the mess was never mentioned together so if you accuse me of such a thing one more time i'll get mad.))

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
MystMist
Sachie Whitby
MystMist

((o.o.c. Learn to read! I did not assume anything! The kitchen is the rp area for staff only! Molly is staff and Nat is helping out in the kitchen when it is needed. In real life too customers isn't allowed in the kitchen. So if you want the people inside then ask them to get out! And don't be so rude to assume things! You and the mess was never mentioned together so if you accuse me of such a thing one more time i'll get mad.))

// Err... Okay. Should I leave the thread then? //

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
MystMist
Sachie Whitby

((o.o.c. Now you are assuming things again! Read what is said! Rooms are by invite only, kitchen is for staff only and the rest is free for all why in all the world would what i said mean to leave the thread?))

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
MystMist
Sachie Whitby
MystMist
Sachie Whitby
MystMist

((o.o.c. Now you are assuming things again! Read what is said! Rooms are by invite only, kitchen is for staff only and the rest is free for all why in all the world would what i meant mean to leave the thread?))

// Okay, but the staff that were in the thread Natalie and Molly/May both gave me the impression that it was very much okay for me to be in the kitchen with them, since that was where they were at. Neither of them insisted that I leave. One of them even suggested that seek out Nora for cooking lessons, further implying that I was very much welcome to be there. There's also no rule on the first page saying that the kitchen is off limits to anyone who isn't staff or a special guest [like Natalie] that technically doesn't have a job in the cafe but gets treated like staff.

Now I am feeling exactly like when a staff member told me not to enter the thread at all period because all of the active staff were on a dream adventure that was 100% staff only, non-staff flat out not welcome, that was going on for days, but I got to hear all about privately on an OOC basis about how fun it was, but I still had to stay out... So it's a little frustrating when you find yourself regularly being chased out of the thread for no reason other than so that staff can private roleplay only with staff. No offense intended. //

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
((Natalie isn't staff, and I'm not thread staff. confused

Anyhoo...Molly's gone, Lily's missing, Nat's sobbing in the kitchen, and poor Dominic is by himself out in the dining room....))

Time-traveling Ally

[[From this point out OOC talk and discussion needs to be in the OOC forum. Rules on page 1 outline this fact. PMs are being sent to the thread managers to inform them of the behavior of all parties tonight/morning. I apologizebut I feel theese steps need to be taken. Only rp posts from here on out....Thank you.
Also, do not delete any posts that were made by yourself on 1/31 or 2/1. This will not play in your favor...at all. I am working on saving screen shots and if they are tampered with I will be quite upset]]

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Sachie Whitby
// Okay, but the staff that were in the thread Natalie and Molly/May both gave me the impression that it was very much okay for me to be in the kitchen with them, since that was where they were at. Neither of them insisted that I leave. One of them even suggested that seek out Nora for cooking lessons, further implying that I was very much welcome to be there. There's also no rule on the first page saying that the kitchen is off limits to anyone who isn't staff or a special guest [like Natalie] that technically doesn't have a job in the cafe but gets treated like staff.

Now I am feeling exactly like when a staff member told me not to enter the thread at all period because all of the active staff were on a dream adventure that was 100% staff only, non-staff flat out not welcome, that was going on for days, but I got to hear all about privately on an OOC basis about how fun it was, but I still had to stay out... So it's a little frustrating when you find yourself regularly being chased out of the thread for no reason other than so that staff can private roleplay only with staff. No offense intended. //

((o.o.c. They may have given you that impression but they did not say so and i am in charge of the kitchen so i am reminding you of the rules and insist that you follow them(and it is comon sense in any RL kitchen so why shouldn't Nora act like a cook when she is one?). Ask them to come to you if you want them in a free for all area. The cooking lessons was clearly sarcasm especially since Nora doesn't tolerate any disrespectfullnes of food when she is there (Me neither!) and you do that a lot. So it did not imply such a thing at all if you read the post wich say she would have crushed your head with a cooking pan.

The rule might not be on the first page but it has been there or at least those was the rules when the rp began and i who is in charge of the kitchen have not been notified otherwise. So i say to you now how it is and once again remind you that customers is thrown out of any kitchen!
RL or here.

And who the hell did you talk about the dream side plot with? Tell me please because there have never been said such a thing in the thread, and maybe it was just you who missunderstood something (again). So i want to know what was said and by whom. Because the dream plot was my thing and i welcomed everyone to join. I want you to tell me so please do so. Lets continue this in PM's because this is taking too much space))

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

Nora remebered that Molly had taken of her ring and turning back into a Vampire is draining so she started preparing something for when she got back. She put on an oven on low heat and turned to Natalie. "Natalie could you maybe ppick some mint leaves from out back for me? I want to make something nice for when Molly comes back and something nice for you too"
Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie nodded, wiping the tears from her eyes. "By the way, I have the ring. May tossed it to me a while ago, and I didn't want it to fall into the wrong hands," she whispered.

MystMist

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

Nora hugged Nathalie "Could i maybe hold on to the ring for now then? I need to do some maintenence on it, improve some things and adjust some. Nothing big but i suppose it was a good thing Molly did take it off. D'ont worry she will be back to normal soon i think."
With a last hug and pat on Natalies head Nora headed into the walk in freezer and pulled of a grate on the floor to proceed into the basement section of the freezer where more unusual ingredients were stored and took a bag of duckblood. Nora headed back up and gathered the ingredients to make one mint blood pudding and a couple of sticky fig and chocolate puddings. When all was ready Nora began making the puddings back in her good mood.
Mademoiselle Alvinette

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces