Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Friend

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
αιкσ sυммєяs

• art student/cafe regular •

❝tell me a story...❞

Aiko turned at the sound of Nora's voice, and smiled,
"Can I have some waffles, please? With strawberries?" She asked, fumbling in her bag for her wallet, and after some digging, removing it. "How much will that be?" She took a seat at one of the window tables, and removed her new copy of Haruhi Suzumiya, looking up at Nora expectantly.

MystMist

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph
Kitchen Manager and Writer

"Waffles with strawberries coming right up and that is 125g i think, i haven't checked the new prices Moo has set yet but if i got it wrong don't tell him" Nora says in a low voice, while putting away the pot with chai tea in so it wouldn't burn "Would you like to have something to drink too?" Nora says while preparing the waffles with strawberries

velvet elvis

Feline Friend

MystMist

αιкσ sυммєяs

• art student/cafe regular •

❝tell me a story...❞

Aiko rummaged in her wallet, and removed the required amount, handing it to Nora with a smile,
"Hot chocolate would be divine right about now..." Aiko said, "One mug, please!" Her stomach rumbled and she blushed. Living in a dorm and having to cook her own food meant she often went hungry. She was a dismal cook. Beans on toast was just about manageable, and there are only so many times you can eat that before you get sick of it.

((ooc; I actually have to go now, my apologies. Just keep Aiko sat there, eating her breakfast <3))

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

"One hot mug of chocolate coming right up" Nora puts down a plate with waffles and strawberries in front of Ai and a steaming hot mug of chocolate with a cinnamon stick on the side "I find that a cinnamon stick in my food or drink in the morning always get me more lively the rest of the day, i hope you like it" and then Nora continues to prepare her chai tea putting some in a thermos and planning to make the rest into a chai syrup to have in or on her pastries.
velvet elvis

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor

Moo got up, walked behind the bar, and refilled his coffee cup. Leaning back behind it, he stared at the sudden on rush of customers and coworkers alike. "Good morning, have fun at school kiddies." He said, as he watched some of them rush out the door.

mystmist
((Quoted so you can RP with me!))

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

"So Moo i have a question about the prices on the menu, what were the prices again? and where have you placed the lunch menu i can't find it, oh the cook is late and....nevermind. Do you want some chai tea Moo?"

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor

Rubbing away a sudden headache at the barrage of questions, Moo was relieved when it stopped, and delighted when the offer of more hot liquid for him. "Sure. Leave a little room for some a... cream. For some cream." He said, his hand unconsciously sliding into his jacket.

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

Nora having had a stressful morning after barely recovering from her cold hoped that some of the other cooking and baking personnel would show up so that she could order more ingredients and evaluate the new personnel and to work a bit on her book. "I really long for a dinner rush right now, i have to much time to think when it is calm like this"

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor

Sipping his latte, Moo looked her over. "You look tired. And overworked. Who is your boss? I'll talk to him for you." Looking around, Moo tried to spot him out, but unfortunately couldn't. Taking another drink of his latte, he stretched his back. It was starting to bother him again.

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
~Lola~

Specialty Baker and Server

~The Flirt~

Lola stepped out of her room with a smile spread over her red lips. She made her way down the stairs and into the cafe. Lola's outfit was as tight as usual. A black skirt clinging to her hips and legs, a corset making her feminine parts stand out, a choker around her neck and thigh high boots that looked more like a pair of stockings they were so tight against her body. Lola walked over to one of the counters and made herself a chai tea, decorating the creamer into a rose with a toothpick before picking it up and taking a sip, partially destroying the rose. Lola grabbed a banana and cut it up into pieces onto a plate before popping one of the pieces into her mouth with a smile.

.::Give in to temptation, you might just like the sweetness of the forbidden::.

Food Eaten:
User ImageUser Image: Chai User Image

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

Nora having no sense of humor got mad at Moo's comment "Wait right here im going to go fetch a surprise for you Moo" Nora stomps away in a bad mood and asks her self if she should fetch ice water to pour over him or maybe even better...... and then Nora chuckles manically.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor

"Oh shoot. Lola, I'll be in my room." He said, downing the last of his drink and sprinting up the stairs and into his room, slamming the door shut and locking it, fearful of a woman's vengeance.

((Out Of Coffee: Gotta go, will be back later!))

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

Nora having fetched her "special" spice case did see Moo disappear into his room and walked down to see Lola in the cafe "Lola do you know what Moo eats at dinner i have a surprise i want to put in his food" The surprise being a special extremely hot chili and pepper paste, it would first overwhelm ones taste so one wouldn't feel the heat for 2 minutes and continue to eat it but after that it was hell even for people used to hot food. Nora chuckled maniacally again and sat down at the counter.
Rogue_Logan

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
A Glass Passenger

~Lola~

Specialty Baker and Server

~The Flirt~

Lola watched Moo rush past and up toward his room and she shook her head softly. Lola finished her banana and took her plate and chai tea into the kitchen. Cleaning off the plate she took another sip of her tea before taking her apron off its hook and putting it on. Lola walked over to the walk in and pulled out the cupcakes she had baked the night before and the icing tubs she had prepared. 6 different colors had been made: the four town colors were the ones she had pulled out however. Lola got to work decorating a fourth of the cupcakes in red for Aekea. Lola looked over to Nora when she returned. "I dont really know what he's planning on eating today. He have you in a huff Hot Stuff?" Lola winked at her, it was a play at the red spiky hair on Nora's head.

.::Give in to temptation, you might just like the sweetness of the forbidden::.

Food Eaten:
User Image

User Image: Chai

MystMist

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

"Im taking on all the workload this morning and he made a joke about is so im a bit mad right now so i probably wont calm down for a couple of hours and even if he is the owner he will know to fear my wrath....not really, i just wanted to scare him a bit so im probably going to put away my "special" spices again and have an overly kind smile on my face that will creep him out the rest of the day or what do you think Lola?" Nora says now when her aggression has faded a bit.
Rogue_Logan

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces