Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Natalie Pierce

"Moo's being Moo, eh?" Natalie chuckled. "Lemme guess...flirting and being a total tease, right? This should be lots of fun to watch!"

Hexcat123

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Lumina Danglars
The New Girl In Town/Server

"You may have taken it but you don't know how to make it." Mina winked at Hex and moved the three smaller cups to the expresso machine, selecting how many shots were to go in, and filled the cups. Once filled she took a bottle of peppermint extract from the cupboard and put a shot of it in each cup. Mina then placed each of the cups on the counter infront of the three then turned her attention to Hex and the Professor so she wouldn't have to communicate with the two bimbos. "Asleep or in a caffeine deprivation coma?" Lumina stared at the mumbling Professor and poked his cheek. "Sir..wake up please. I'd rather not clean up drool today."

Hexcat123

Alias Facade

A Glass Passenger

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
((OCC: Gotta go eat guys. Bye!))d

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
мσσ
owner & proprietor

Disentangling himself from the luscious lips of the beauties attack him, he pointed out the mugs and the two girls got delighted looks on their faces. Cheering heartily, they all laughed and downed their mugs in seconds. "To the bedroom!" Moo shouted to the glee of the girls, and they disappeared nosily up the the stairs, followed by the slam of a door.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
Natalie Pierce

"Oh boy," Natalie chuckled as she watched Moo and his lady friends trample boisterously up the stairs. "Has he been like this all day?"

Tiny Inquisitor

User Image

Merri, Merri, quite c o n t r a r y !
How does your g a r d e n grow?

"As far as I know." Merri replied, finally finished fixing the book display out of awkwardness(he didn't like witnessing PDA, it always made him feel like a pervert). "Oh! I should probably let you guys know... Don't go out the back for a while. We've acquired a garden snake party back there." It was a basic announcement, mostly because the book keeper didn't know who all was afraid of the wriggly serpents.

"Knowing him, he'll probably break out the water balloons again. Or the twister mat." In reality Merri had no idea what the bedroom habits of Moo really were. They could be playing Yahtzee or having serious theological pillow talk. Nobody knew, because thankfully the walls of Moo's bedroom were heavily soundproofed (also bullet, missile, and radiation-proof).

With Orson Welles on red oak s h e l v e s ,
and back-issue c o m i c s all in a row?____

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Pinko Sacredheart

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "Wha--Water balloons and a Twister mat? And what's this about snakes in the garden? What the heck goes on around here when I'm gone for a few hours?" Natalie exclaimed. Her agency admittedly had a file on Moo because of his unexplained travels and the rumors that he was a computer hacker, but his, um, extracurricular activities were something they hadn't pried into. Maybe that was a good thing, Natalie thought.

((By the way, thanks again for the awesome art! xd ))

Tiny Inquisitor

User Image

The brunette shrugged his shoulders and gave Natalie an apologetic look. "We've got a strict don't ask - don't tell policy for those reasons exactly. As for the snakes, they're just little garden snakes. You know, the green ones. What happened was, we had raccoons yesterday, and Hex did some kind of weird thing to get them to go away. But then earlier, I went outside and there were garden snakes everywhere." Merri moved his hands in an all-encompassing motion, trying to pantomime that the snakes were literally everywhere.

"Speaking of you being absent, how's your day been?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. Unbeknownst to him, another small garden snake found it's way out of his overly baggy sweater, peeking around his shoulder and looking around in a very confused manner.

(( sfkdjljf you're very welcome! I'm glad you like it. ; v ; ))

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "It's been--YIPES! I think you missed one!" Natalie exclaimed as she saw the little green snake, trying to keep the shriek out of her voice. Think think think, don't panic, she told herself silently. "I'm doin' all right; I just needed a break and some caffeine! Work's been okay, just kind of a steady stream of stuff to do."

Warily eyeing the wriggly little green serpent, she unconsciously clutched her red coat closer to her body. Snakes gave her the creeps, though she knew that it would probably be unwise to admit that.

Jeffrey M Roth

Tiny Inquisitor

User Image

"I missed one?" Merri asked, tilting his head slightly. The snake darted out from his collar and fell off of the front of his shirt. "Flying dodgeballs!" The brunette scrambled around a little, startled by the snake's sudden appearance. He managed to grab it before it fell all the way to the floor, doing a sort of 'OH GOD A SPIDER IS ON ME' dance. "Okay okay don't panic this situation is under control."

He then walked out the front of the shop and flung the snake across the street. "Well that was exciting!"

(( bbl for dinner ))

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image As Merri took the snake out of the cafe, Natalie slowly exhaled, unaware until now that she had even been holding her breath. "Never a dull moment around here, is there?" she remarked dryly. "Well, I think I'm gonna browse the comics for a bit before gettin' my mocha..."

And with that, she headed towards the comic books and began her daily perusal of the shelves.

((Yeah, I'm going to be offline for about 30-45 minutes, but then I should probably be back. 3nodding ))

Jeffrey M Roth

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Mademoiselle Alvinette

+-Hex Marcelli-+

College Student/Tech Support

User Image
Hex made his way down the stairs, he had suffered a recent energy crash. "Yo. Nice to see ya here Ms. Pierce. Need help finding anything?"
User Image

User Image

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Looking up to see Hex there asking her whether she needed help, Natalie smiled and said, "Hiya, Hex! I'm doin' okay, but thanks for offering. I think I'm actually about to sit down and have a snack." She gathered up the comics she'd selected and headed toward the cafe section.

Hexcat123

Friendly Millionaire

10,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Laurelle Kayleigh

Laurelle got out of her mood slowly and headed back inside. Her need to play the piano was gone and she was quite intent in her thoughts. She always had something going through her mind. She walked in the doors and put the book that Merri had given her back on the bookshelf. She went and sat down at the table again and thought about finding Moo to tell him she would like a room, but she decided to wait. Instead, she just sat there and drank her tea happily.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Mademoiselle Alvinette

+-Hex Marcelli-+

College Student/Tech Support

User Image User Image
"Okay then!" Hex sat grabbed a comic as well, the latest issue of Spiderman, featuring Deadpool, and a black coffee. "I'm off, it was nice seeing you!" Hex stepped up the stairs, and into his room.
User Image

((I gotta go to bed! Good night!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas