Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dom went deaf and looked around slowly. "Alright...now with this going on, I am sure that there are forces at work." Dom said silently. Dom thought and sighed. "What's your worst?" Dom went to the edge of the bed and scratched the back of his head.

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
domsmooth25

~Dom taunted the hollow emotions in the room. As Dom came to rest his position at the end of the bed....he would hopefully notice a nice sized black spider crawl out from under the bed and between his feet where it would begin to try and crawl up his leg.

Dom saw the spider and smiled. "Well...I would say this is food but I don't know of its overly poisonous or not." Dom squished it none the less and smiled.

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
domsmooth25

~*Doms smile would hopefully dissipate once he managed to squish the arachnid...only to find small dots of movement continue to crawl up him.The spider had been car ring it's babies on it's back. Now moving up Doms leg would be a small army of baby eight legged freaks.Meanwhile....another spider crawled out from under the bed.....and then another.....and yet another.Each different shapes,sizes,and colors. They scuddled closer to Doms position.~

Dom looked at the spiders and chuckled. "Wow dude this aint good." Dom looked around and took off his pants. Dom put his hand on the door handle as his hand felt burned. "That hurts..." dom sighed. "Well crap, the doors probably jammed." Dom used his metal leg to try to kick down the door. "I hope this working out works for me."

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
domsmooth25
."

~Dom had come to find that exiting the room would be difficult and the supernatural force that held him there.....didnt want him to leave....Dom proceeded to kick the door. It would be semi effective in this situation,denting the door,for the door was still a regular door and just that. While Dom did this.....behind him.....Spiders began to pour from under the bed one after another before long,the floor would flood with Arachnids. Millions upon millions of spiders covering the floor or the room and they even began to spread to the wall.....the wall and cieling beginning to flood with the eight legged creatures. *

Aged Seeker

a shadowy man walked into the cafe and sat down at a cornered table. He took of his hat and lighted a cigar with a small box of matches he kept in his coat and carelessly looked through the mirror lost in absortion while the cigar slowly burned away. He waited, not even once turning away from the window or paying attention to his cigar for an undeterminated instant until he place the tabacco between his lips.
Dom looked Behind him and looked at the door. Dom sighed and sat on the bed. "Interesting at best, but what ghost is trying to scare me?" Dom layed down bored.

Lonely Protector

7,450 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
A note has been left on the counter, the cover of the folded 5B paper, hand written in pen reads

To NATALIE

Upon opening it up, a brief message can be seen neatly written, seemingly practiced. And a pen has been left there, also. Who knew his hand writing was so curvy? In Cursive, the message reads:

From Leroy Creek

I'm preparing a check for the moNthly rent here, and you should sEe ruby with it, soon, I'd given her ihstr instructions to hand you the chEck without holding it in her mouth. why not use wings? i will be a bit busy, but think I'm going to be okay. i had a Drink, coffee as usual. mayHap you'd neEd a littLe list for christmas or something if you're uP for it.

ThrOugh the days, it's been a bit Rough, but iT's getting better. rUby shouldn't need moRe than one feeding (a prepared stEak in the mini friDge up in my room).

_
_ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ ,
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
domsmooth25&qu
w1gj0o8e:0="domsmooth25"
]

~Dom had it in his head that there was a ghost attempting to scare him.Now now boys and girls...who said anything about IT wanting to scare the man...Spiders would cover the room entirely. Even as Dom lay on the bed.Spiders would scurry possidly biting him.meanwhile a small girls giggle would sound...simaltaniously Dom would feel a small hand grasp his hand before letting go....suddenly 8 large jagged steel claws would burst up through the bed, narrowly missing Dom on each side.The caws would reach up into the air before they would bend down and suddenly retract. If Dom didn't react the claws would pierce through him with ease and pin him to the bed. ~

Time-traveling Ally

User ImageI've got to be quick and quiet about this...
The girl entered the cafe' through the back kitchen door and made her way through the kitchen with somewhat of a heavy heart. It was sad to know she might not ever come back here, and it was because of that that she needed to let her friends know exactly why. In her hands were a small stack of envelopes. One she set on the counter under the cash register addressed to Moo. Apologizing for disappearing and explaining that while it was true he had been told to keep an eye on her and to keep her out of trouble she was more or less a grown woman and was handling things on her own now. Another was to the general customers and others themselves. Telling them all how much fun she had helping and taking care of each of them. Then she moved to the small mailboxes for each member who owned a room and slipped other letters inside.
She did all of this with a heavy heart.
Finally her fingers graced one marked Natalie Pierce and she tensed. This one was the most difficult to bring herself to write.
"Come on...You can do it. Just be brave one last time and slip it in there.", she told herself softly. But her hands were trembling so badly and tears stung at her eyes. She though back to all the adventures she had in the Four Corners Cafe'. All the friends she had made, and might have made. There were good times and bad.
"But no matter what...We all seemed to come up on top."
Sniffling she moved a hand to her face and cried. Its so hard to say good bye. But I know I have to...

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Natalie had had another long therapy session today, and she had to go home afterwards to do some laundry and get another week's supply of clothes. She sadly walked into the cafe, disguised as a redhead so Vinny boy couldn't recognize her, and changed back to her original appearance as soon as she was safely back up in her room.

I wish I hadn't had to leave here...but I can't put my neighbors in danger just because I have a stalker who wants to KILL half my friends just because they're not human! That's why I have to sleep in a safe house until I can convince the guy to leave me alone somehow... And not only did the guy want to kill a lot of her friends; he also wanted to use HER as bait because her brain waves, or whatever they were, attracted demons, especially when she was stressed. The last time she'd actually seen the creep face to face, he'd deliberately agitated her before pulling out a remote-control device and actually torturing her in hopes that she'd attract a whole nest of demons for him to dispatch. And he knew where she lived and could break into her room just by turning into a gaseous form! It simply wasn't safe for her to be here more than a couple of hours at a time.

She finished her laundry and packing, and she stopped in the lobby for a mocha to go. But as she was gathering her chocolatey treat, she noticed something in her mailbox. She put her mocha down on a table and opened up her mailbox. The letter inside was addressed to her, and the letterhead was from a place called Joe's Diner...

She quickly read the note, and then reread it a couple of times. Her shoulders were shaking in quiet sobs. Joe's home! He's safe, and the nightmare's over! I have to go see him! But at the same time, she was still so worried about him. Molly's note said that Natalie was the only thing Joe really remembered...and Molly had found him in a coma at Aekea Hospital. What did that sick creep DO to him?

Wiping the tears from her eyes, she loaded her suitcases in her car and then drove to the address of Joe's Diner...

iNk_mAy
Dragonsrules77
I wanted to wait until you were online again before Nat finds Leroy's note. yum_puddi
Dom looked at the claws after noticing a hand touch his. "That's it, I know what to do." Dom sighs and gets a flash grenade. He pulls the pen and throws it. He covers his face as it goes off.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
(( what the hell is going on Dom XD ))

Alice was back from her outing. Was it weeks months ? She wasn't sure. She had gone to visit her family and then flops down on the sofa.
Dom wakes up and looks around frantically. He looks at alice and smiles. "Hello dear, how are you?" Dom asks curiously. "Man am I thirsty, let's get some water going on."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff