Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Julian hugs him tightly " Your not a bad mother." he shakes his head. ".. your not. Like Alice is not a bad big sister. Or me a bad pa." He would then snuggles to him " So please .. "

Zelerina stops the bleeding and then the nurses and doctors from that hospital came rushing in. She didn't remember making a call. But maybe they could hear the crap going on even in there ! She looks at MJ. " Your not going to die mister. So stop acting like you are " She huffs and then shakes her head back and forth.

Alice looks up at Dom as he comes into her bedroom. The babies were not going to go down with out a fight. And boy did they want to fight to see there ma. Even this small. " Come on you guys. " She says softly and then gasps. One had her shirt and some more." Owe that hurts " She says to them. Trying to pray the little hands off of her goods
Dom sighed and stood up. Dom was worried about meep. "I'm sorry about this." Dom frowned and looked at Alice. "If there's something I can do to help, I will."

Chatty Trader

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Aldrik walked in wondering if they'd forgotten him. He wondered is Miss Natalie was even a patron any longer. He sat at a table near the door to observe his surroundings.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
There was a note on the front desk. It read:

Hi everybody,
Something came up and I need to stay with a friend for a few days. Be good! I'll try to call when I can. <3
Love, Nat

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Dia was getting stuff done and then blinks as she sees the note." Oh .. " She snickers ".. Why I got this feelings its not a .. friend .. " She shrugs and then moves about only to have some one come in with white hair. She waves to the male " Ello !" She flutters on over " I am Dia I will be your waitress. and what can I get ya ? she asks the white haired male who looked like he can do some stuff. Aldrik was some one she might have known but it was months maybe years since she talked with the male " Um Do I know you ?" she frowns .

Alice sighs and then nods her head ".. Thanks " She says to Dom " I am worried as hell. Ma should know he is scaring the crap out of all of us." She frowns.
"Yeah, I don't think that's nice of him." Dom lays down and sighs. "Damn I'm tired, I don't know why." Dom felt the back of his neck and pulled out a tranquilizer casing. "Damn it, who has been doing this?" Dom gets up and walks down stairs. Dom looks out the window and looks at a guy staring him down. Dom grabs a tube and a dart and walks out the door. Dom blows the dart onto the guys throat and watches the guy choke as he walked back into the cafe as if nothing happened.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Alice was a bit confused when Dom said he was tired but then got up and walked away. She frowns knowing that it might be others who were after him. Was it that ? She thought he said they were all locked up ? If so then who was attacking him ? She looks at her baby sisters and then snuggles to them

Loyal Gaian

Meep had passed out from his emotions draining him. He was laying on the bed in his and Julian's room. He was starting to wake up, cringing from being a bit light headed.

The nurses had moved MJ to the Dark Heart to cast up his arm. He's hurt it rather badly, but it would heal with time. He lay on the hospital bed and given some rather strong pain meds that were making him a bit loopy.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian was snuggled close to his mate and then looks up. He would start to wag his tail. " Meep " He says to him. He would call out to Alice " Alice !" He calls out " Bring the babies.. I am sure they need to be fed !"

Alice bounds into there room and then places the two girls next to there mommy. "
Ma if you scare us again. We are going to scold you for good " She says. But it was also laced with some teasing. At less she hoped he could hear the teasing.

Zelerina had followed them and then sat next to a chair.She would hold his one arm that wasn't broken. wondering if any one was going to clean up the mess that some one made. But she didn't worry about that now. After all her boyfriend was top to worry about." MJ " She says softly. The meds might be strong to make him think he was seeing things

Loyal Gaian

Meep moved a bit slowly, stiff and still weak. He moved onto his side so Poppy and Piper could nurse.

MJ looked over at Zelerina, his eyes unable to focus clearly. "Pretty lady~" His voice was slurred.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian watches the little ones nurse and then snuggles to them softly. He would then get pounced on by a rabbit. Alice had shifted so she could stay close to her ma and pa. " Okay okay " He says.

Alice had shifted into her rabbit form and snuggled to her sisters and her ma. She didn't nurse though she didn't need to. But she wanted to stay close to her sister Piper and Poppy. she giggles realizing something.

Zelerina giggles and then kisses his forehead. " Hmm yes this pretty lady is going to keep you company." She says to him. Her ears would flicker back and forth

Loyal Gaian

Meep looked over at his oldest daughter and smiled softly at her. It hurt a little to smile, still very stiff and sore. He grunted as the twins nursed a bit roughly.

MJ smiled softly. He reached out and patted her head with his good hand. "Pretty lady stay with me~ "

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian would start to rub Meeps sore muscles. Seeing as he was stiff. He would then smiles at the little ones. with there big sis who was pawing them with her rabbit paw.

Alice was trying to tell her sister to slow down some. Though they might not know what she was saying. She would paw them on the cheek to get there attention.

Zelerina smiles and then kisses his head again. " I am not going any where " She says to him mater of fact. She would then nuzzles his neck and then sighs softly

Loyal Gaian

Meep let out a faint sigh at having his muscles rubbed. He closed his eyes, starting to calm down. He spoke softly to his eldest. "Alice.... let them.... let them nurse.... it's... it's fine..." His voice was just slightly above a whisper, horse and scratchy sounding.

Poppy and Piper whimpered, pawing at their big sister, wanting to stay close to their mother and feed. They hadn't eaten in two days now.

MJ patted the spot next to him on his good side. "Want tummy rubs please..... need snuggles stat~" He was rather loopy big time.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian kept on rubbing his sore muscles and then nods " Yes.. How about going into the bath room for some water ?" He asks Alice " Or you can do that " he chuckles as he sees a glass of water magically appear on the night stand. He would get that and help Meep drink it.

Alice lowers her ears but did her magic trick to get the water. She didn't want to leave her ma's side either. She looks down at her paws as the two nursed. She was only trying to tell them to slow down ! Or they will get sick.

Zelerina smiles and then gets up on the bed and then curls her fox tail around him. Starting to purr like a kitty cat. She was sure the male wanted belly rubs after he said it and started to rub the belly." Daww MJ " She snuggles to him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff