Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Natalie nodded, understanding Lord Z's need to be at home in his own realm to get his strength back. "Well, good night, then," she said softly, watching as he vanished. She sat back down on the couch and curled up under a blanket, watching and waiting to see if Zeke would thaw any more.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Julian would huff and then looks at the nurses and then at Meep. He would get off of the chair stiffly and then goes to shake he male " Meep wake up. "he says in a raspy voice.

Meanwhile Dia was fluttering out of her shoe box in her fairy size. and then stretches her arms over her head " Hmm what did i miss ?"
She says to no one really

Loyal Gaian

Meep yawned rather loudly, his voice horse as he mumbled. "I am awake...." Though his eyes were still caked with sleep, it was why he couldn't open them.

Zeke's left hand started to move slightly, the rest of him still frozen solid.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie noticed Dia fluttering around, and she smiled and waved. "The family should be wakin' up soon," she said. She turned back to Zeke, and then blinked when she saw his hand twitch. "Zeke, can you hear me?" she asked. "Wake up!"

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian went to get a cloth and then damps it with some warm water and then comes back to clean his eyes " Oh .. well you worried us" He points out to him. " I am just glade you woke up." He sighs.

Dia flutters to the male and then sits on his head " Oh but he is best this way Natalie !" She says to her and then giggles.

Zelerina was working though she kept on checking on MJ every time she could. So when Zeke started to move. She went to see if MJ was moving

Loyal Gaian

Meep cringed slightly again before slowly opening his eyes. He blinked into the light, hardly able to see in it.

MJ slowly sat up, looking over at the door and at Zelerina. "I'm hungry... when's dinner?"

Zeke's finger tapped out something, since it was all he could move. He was tapping out for Dia to get off his head and that he was fine.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian looks at him " Maybe the doctor should take a look at you " he says to him still a bit worried.

Zelerina glomps him " Oh soon !" she hugs him tightly " I thought you would never wake up !" she would then snuggle into his fur.

Dia looks at the well tapping. " Oh is he making music ?" She asks Natalie an then bounds her head up and down. Not knowing it was her to get off of his head

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie chuckled. "That's Morse code!" she said. "He says he's fine and he wants you to get off his head!" she yawned. "And I think I need to catch forty winks. Soo busy with work lately..." She was asleep almost as soon as she curled up on the couch.

((Need sleeeeep. Good night, everybody! emotion_zzz ))

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XTheInfernoDeathSwordsmanX

Concrow Goka

User Image
".....I....I.....um.....w-what will everyone say....I dont know if I -can deal with all this pressure.....err how....how long has it been......"

*Stepping foot onto the pavement of the parking lot of the Cafe was a teenager about the age of 17-18 Mounted on his back was a large blade with an ash coloration.Itd be clear as deay that it was Concrow Goka.Itd been so long since hed seen the Cafe....and to know that he just up and left one day out of the blue without saying a thing......what kind of response would he receive for his actions"Con stopped in his tracks and looked upstairs to the room he used to occupy.....the glass still had the cracks in it.Conny's right hand reached over as he started to rub his arm out of anxiety.His head was filling fast with negative thoughts.....Con's eyes were deep......so deep you could almsot get lost in them. They were pools of ruby red.Con's eyes met with the ground and looks back and forth.*

"I....I....uh...uh...uhm...I...I don't know if this is a good i-idea...."

*Three bellowing voices arose inside of Concrow.*

"GOKA! YOU'RE HOPELESS!"

"SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE! GRRRRRR....."

DO NOT LET YOUR FEAR OF HEIGHTS PREVENT YOU FROM TAKING THE PLUNGE....

*The voices soon went silent.Con gave a sigh as he looked up to the front doors...and slowly began to make his way to said doors. When he reached the entrance his heart rate sped up as his right hand went to push the door aside and enter.*

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

At the sound of the door opening, Natalie stirred on the sofa. She yawned and sat up slowly, and then gasped when she saw who the visitor was. "Concrow!" she exclaimed happily, getting up to give him a hug. "Long time, no see! Where've you been?"

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XTheInfernoDeathSwordsmanX

Concrow Goka

User Image
*As Con entered he got a sense of nostalgia.....the likes of which he had not experienced in some time now.The death swordsman let the door shut behind him....he took in the smell in the air....it was good to be back.Con's hearing was soon captured by movement on the near by couch.This was followed by the exclamation of Conny's name. The voice was recognized as Natalies. Con's deep ruby red eyes went to Natalie for a brief moment before he began to blush.His eyes hit the ground again.If Natalie wanted to hug the kid he wouldnt resist..He had somewhat gotten used to it being around Yuki so long.Con softly spoke....*

"M-miss Natalie....I uhuhm.....errr uh....um........h-hi.....I...I had to go with Hito......"

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Poor Conny looked lost, like he didn't quite know what to do. He stammered out an explanation about having to go with Hito, and Natalie guessed she understood. Conny, Hito, Gurin...they were all part of the same order of swordsmen, and though the order had long since been destroyed, they still had enemies to fight out there in this world.

"How's Hito?" she asked, still hugging Conny. "Is he okay? I haven't seen him in forever either! And would you like somethin' to eat?"

((Mommy's first instinct is to feed everyone. XD))

Loyal Gaian

The sound of a door opening came from up stairs. Slowly, Shamus came out. His torso was wrapped in a fresh bandage to keep his stitches clean. He moved slowly, making his way down the stairs to the lobby. He let out a faint hiss of pain as he lowered himself down into a chair. He clearly still hurt, but he was at least able to move around now.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie heard slow footsteps coming from upstairs, and it wasn't long before she saw Shamus shuffling his way to the lobby and sinking into a chair. "Shamus!" she exclaimed, beaming. "I'm so glad you're up and around. Would you like somethin'?"

Loyal Gaian

"Can... can I get a beer? Reason wouldn't give me one and I don't know where Fool ran off too." His breathing was a bit ragged still, but he was doing the best he could all things considered. He laid one hand lightly over his bandaged stomach, trying to put a little pressure to stop the jabbing pain he was having from sitting up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff