Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Natalie chuckled. "Yeah, I am gettin' tired. I think I came in mutterin' somethin' about needing chocolate and dinner and bed!" she admitted. "So I might actually have to take a raincheck on din---whoa! Are you okay?"

Jorgen was dripping blood everywhere, and Natalie was alarmed, to say the least!

((I can do one more and then I have to send Nat to bed. My brain's beginning to shut down! crying ))

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
xXxXxXx【ℕicoleXXXX

User Image

==== ☠ ====

xxxxxxxxIt didn't take to long to blast the stuffed thing to ash, but Nico was satisfied anyways. That unholy, blue, jerkish, soap-opera-watching, dog-like fairy was probably gone by now. Though Nico swore she wouldn't miss him. All she could think about was how her ex-best friend Hope had a much cooler partner... an ANGEL. And what did Nico get? An annoying blue fairy who had the loyalty of a goldfish.

"It's times like these that I envy Hope for having Crystal as a partner. God if you're listening, please give me a better partner.

xxxxxxxxNico left her bazooka by the rows of comic books and plopped back down on the couch.
==== ☠ ====

【==== ☠ Location: ====】 Cafe.
【==== ☠ Feeling: ====】 Better.
【==== ☠ Thoughts: ====】 ❝Someone like Crystal...❞

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Vincent looks over to the guys, "It is a very messy situation when you have to deal with him. A lot of times he will play mind games with you to drive you crazy. Then once you go crazy your guard be let down and you could be trapped in the illusion world or he may kill you on the spot. All of these people here except for 4 people he played the mind games." He keeps looking around and taking more sips out of the chalice.
Watt remained in his silent introspective mood, startlingly silent. Lester, on the other hand, was watching Jorgen with barely restrained curiosity. Neither seemed overly worried by Nico's coping mechanisms involving large explosives and stuffed animals.

"Mind games?" Lester asked. When Jean's answer was her gaze flicking toward the kitchen and then back again, the man sucked in a breath. He understood. This 'Hatter' had crossed a line most feared to tread.

Tipsy Lunatic

"Hrm? It's abnormal, but I'm ok. It's not mine." He avoided rubbing his hands on his pants and scrambled to grab some tissue as a little more dripped from his nose but he gave up and held his hands to his nose, "I'm just having a day. Rain check for sure, though we have more in those by now than real cash." He smirked and gathered a bit of white fabric between his hands to stop the bleeding, and it worked just fine, it wasnt gushing but his ears were dripping more steadily, "Really." It was just an annoyance but more so for the kind of attention it brough, "Get your chocolate and get to bed, hey?"

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie chewed her lower lip. The fact that it wasn't Jorgen's blood was more disturbing than the idea that it was. Maybe his race is like vampires or something?

"I--I do need chocolate. And bed," she murmured. She gave him a ghost of a smile and said, "I've got a long shift at work tomorrow, but I'll see ya later this week, okay? Sorry I have to cut out on ya. Just so tired...G'night!"

She refilled her iced mocha and scurried upstairs to bed, shivering. I don't know why I'm all shook up by a little blood, but somehow...I think there's something wrong here!

((Sleepytime for Alvie. Good night, everybody! See you guys Tuesday! emotion_zzz ))

Dapper Dabbler

мσσ
owner & proprietor of тнє ƒσυя cσℓσя cαƒє

Moo walked in to the cafe, shivering from the cold rain outside. Hanging his raincoat, he stood by the fire for a minute to dry off before walking over to the brewer and making himself a very liberal amount of coffee.

((Out Of Coffee: ))

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Alice wonders on into the cafe with a tired look on her face. She was holding a group of well baby puppies. Each one had to be bottle feed. There mother was so skinny and just couldn't make the milk to keep them alive. So the staff decied to pull the pups away. And try to nurse the mother back to health. And Alice got the baby sitting again.

She would shake her head and then stumbles into the cafe. And then flops down. Each puppy was only two weeks old. And they were so tinny ! She just hope they would survive this with out there mommy

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie came home with an umbrella in one hand and a Good Humor bar in the other. She was happy that the ice-cream truck had gone through the neighborhood even in the rain.

"Anybody home?" she called out as she entered the cafe and somehow managed to put her umbrella in the umbrella stand without dropping her ice cream bar.

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
ɧɨɱɘɑ ʂɑкʊʁɑ

"I love sweets more than ANYTHING! ♡"

A cold breeze sweeps through the streets outside as a eerie clacking clacks along outside. The rain grows stronger, the clouds darker, as the clacking clicks louder and louder. An eerie silence plagues the outside as the clack clacks louder whilst approaching the cafe. Slowly, the door mysteriously opens, creaking with impending doom. Not with hands, no, but... by a box? Himea's small head pops in not much later with a smile as the dark clouds and weird silence go away.
"Hellololo? Are my buddies homey today?"
Himea was a bit taller, but still cute as ever. She rarely grows taller, but she was glad she had.

♥Location: Cafe
♥Feeling: Happy happy!
♥Thoughts: "I'm gonna grow taller than a building one day!"

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie heard an eerie clacking sound outside as the storm got stronger, and the creepy feeling intensified a bit when the door opened to reveal just a vaguely familiar box...

Then little Himea opened the door and asked if her buddies were home. "Hey there, sweetie!" she greeted the cheerful child. "Long time, no see!"

((Gotta go get my haircut, but I should be back shortly. >w< ))

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

ɧɨɱɘɑ ʂɑкʊʁɑ

"I love sweets more than ANYTHING! ♡"

Himea smiles wide when she sees one of her MANY big-sisesses. Big sises? One of them... in front of her. Himea runs over and hugs her leg tight as the small wooden box hopped over to the couch. The dark hand popped out the keyhole and helped prop it up and onto the couch and Himea went over and sat by it.
"It's nice to see Naffy-big sis again. Did you see? Himea got a bit taller! My friends were so impressed! But I think I'm still the shortest one. Ohh and Fuko-san is much nicer to me!! "
Himea put her hand on the box and started petting it like a puppy. The weird part was that the demonic voices inside started purring... The shadowy hand didn't reach out to pull on her cheeks either.

♥Location: Cafe
♥Feeling: Happy happy!
♥Thoughts: "Fuko-san is much nicer to me now."

((ok! See ya when ya get back))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

That demonic-type box-thing gave Natalie a galloping case of the creeps. Hopping around by itself, sticking its hand through the keyhole of the box...ugh, ugh, ugh! And those purring voices when Himea petted the box. That would stick in Natalie's mind for a while.

But Himea's sweetness was a great foil for the box creature's scariness. Natalie bent down to return the little girl's hug. "You are gettin' taller!" she said. "And it's okay that you're still the shortest one. You may have a growth spurt before you know it, and even if you don't...you're only as tall as you need to be!" Standing back up, she glanced warily over at the creepy demon box thing. "And I'm glad Fuko-san's bein' nicer to you!"

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Alice was on the sofa knocked out. All four puppies were on her sleeping. Trying to keep warm. But soon they were waking up. And crying. They were hungry ! And Alice had to clean there butts to make them go potty ! She groans and then pulls each one of them off " okay okay .. I am getting it .. I think .. " She mumbles half asleep.".. Hmm " She cocks her head to the side.

Dia on the other hand still her one inch form was watching this with a mini camera.".. Alice at work .. and lets see if she burns the kitchen down with the cooks in it " She mumbles to her self.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie heard stirring coming from the couch, and as she looked in that direction, she saw Alice with four adorable puppies! "Hey there, Alice!" she greeted. "Where'd ya get the puppies?"

She also heard Dia, who was holding a tiny camera and recording Alice while wondering out loud if the bunny girl was going to burn down the kitchen. "Oh Dia, that's so bad!" she said with a laugh. "Of course she won't burn down the kitchen, silly!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff