Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Vincent hears the cops outside and coming into the inn. He begins to snap his fingers a bit to give the cops a small scare with them. From the snap of his fingers 3 marshmallow men appear in front of him with mini marshmallow machine guns and small marshmallow rocket powered launchers. "Minions go hence forth and disturb the peace."

The minions, "Yes, master." They run off down from his room to the cafe and begin to shoot marshmallows at the cops trying to make them laugh.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Diamond was still in her one inch form. And could hear every thing even in the cookie jar. She heard the police say every one get on the ground. And another asking if they seen a female come in. Oh boy was she so busted ! Even Natalie seamed to want to know what the hell was going on. The one police officer looked at the group " We just had a robbery at the Monopoly Bank in Gaia's bank district. " It happened only an hour away from here. The female has long white hair. Horns and wings. And some even say a long pointed demon tail with diamonds on the end. We are pretty sure she stole 50k from the bank... " The police officer had to stop as the radio from his shoulder started to buzz with activity.

" Officer Pineapple. We have a problem." the voice over the radio says. The one officer nods to the other " It will only be a minute my partner here Boblicker will take your statements if you seen this female " He turns around and Boblicker nods his head " Okay .. So any one seen .. " Then Pineapple started to curse behind him " What do you mean its fake !? " A few moments later Dai pops her head out of the cookie jar. It turned out some rich a** dude thought it would be funny to pay the bank his dues with some fake money from the Monopoly game. Oh boy " I DID THAT ? !" She says as the police were still standing there trying to figure out how a rich dude. Who didn't want to give up his real money. Put down 50 k of fake money in two money bags. And to have a female robber. Steal that fake money on the same day .. the Irony .

So in other words ... Dia didn't break no law ...

Oh but just then some marshmewllow men started to come down the stairs. And started to shoot at the police officers. Not a good idea. Lucky for them one realize it was shooting well .. the sweet stuff of sugar. And the other was blinking in confusion. But boy did they look red in the face. Even Mr Pineapple

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image Nico sure looked happy about almost being busted. Natalie was silently starting to question the girl's sanity...but Nico seemed to be watching everything they were doing. Hmmm...wants to be a cop when she grows up, maybe?

And Natalie was shaking her head in bewilderment when she overheard the officers talking. It was MONOPOLY money?? Dia didn't even steal real money? So...maybe this wouldn't end in an arrest after all! Even Dia was poking her head out of the cookie jar. Things were calming down. Natalie was just about to lower her hands. And then...

All of a sudden, a couple of Vincent's marshmallow minions came downstairs and started shooting their marshmallow guns! And instead of lowering her hands...

Natalie facepalmed!

Lucky Pink Wings
Vincent of Chaos
WildFoxAppears

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
The marshmallow men begin to shoot chocolate syrup at Natalie and the cops. The minions get a bright idea of shooting graham cracker crumbs at the cops. Now they are switching over to the their marshmallows at the cops again. They begin to laugh really hard.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Lucky Pink Wings

WildFoxAppears

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie took a deeeeeeeep, exasperated breath and silently counted to ten. Okay, Vincent, that is SO not funny! You get to pay my dry-cleaning bills...and clean up around here! She just hoped that his little minions hadn't made the cops angry...

Lucky Pink Wings
Vincent of Chaos
WildFoxAppears

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Vincent's mind thing appears to him, but he puts his mental block up. "Please leave a message at the end of the beep." The minions keep firing on the cops.

Vincent is just resting in his room letting the minions just have fun. That was the whole plan anyway.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Dia watched the whole thing in shock. And the police. Well lets just say they were not happy " Stop firing or we will use force !" Both of them said. Regardless if they were being dunked in this sugary stuff

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie was a little angry at Vincent now too. "I think I know who's responsible for the mess here," she said. "Just cover your ears a sec!" Then she started yelling toward the staircase. "VINCENT!!!! CALL OFF YOUR MINIONS AND COME DOWN HERE AND CLEAN UP THIS MESS RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!" Then she turned back toward the cops and apologetically--and wearily!--said, "I swear, sometimes I feel like a mommy dealing with little kids..."

Vincent of Chaos
WildFoxAppears

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Vincent is still not listening to Natalie. The minions are still running a muck in the cafe part. The minions slowly bring up the giant marshmallow cannon that is strapped on each of their backs. "We ask you nicely please leave or these marshmallows will go flying."

Mademoiselle Alvinette

WildFoxAppears

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Oh boy the police was not going to be happy about this." We will be back .." Pineapple says. And Boblick nods his head they both run out even before Natalie finished saying sorry. Dia had watched the whole thing . Well at less Natalie wouldn't be so pissed at her she thought.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie was relieved--she guessed--that the cops had decided to flee the scene, but she was so upset with Vincent that she was going to have to drink a lot of mocha before she could even talk to him. Ugh, what was he thinking? She'd kept trying to tell him to back off, that everything was under control, but he'd refused to listen. Usually she thought the marshmallow man was hilarious, but tonight...not so much. Not on top of everything else. She had a huge mess to clean up now. But when she looked at the extent of the mess...all she could do was plop down in a chair and cry!

Vincent of Chaos
WildFoxAppears

((Two more posts from me and then sleepytime!))

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Vincent appears down in the cafe part. "Hey Natalie, wake up it was all in your head on what the marshmallow men were doing. You to Dia. You fell into one of my illusions. Natalie your clothes are not messed up they are actually clean." He disappears again and appears back into his room.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

WildFoxAppears

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "Wha--but how is that even possible?" Natalie cried. "Are you saying that the cops also imagined the marshmallows and chocolate syrup? I.....I need chocolate. And bed. We can talk in the morning. Dia, you've still got some 'splainin' to do...but I'm tired, so it'll have to wait 'til morning." She made herself a mocha and a little sandwich before arranging the items on a tray. "I'm goin' to bed...good night!"

She headed upstairs and locked herself in her room with her dinner, where she wrote her nightly report to the Agency and then watched a lot of Big Bang Theory and Golden Girls reruns to try to cheer herself up...

((Bedtime for Alvie! Good night, everybody! emotion_zzz ))

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Vincent appears in the cafe today wearing his combat gear. His clothes are black cargo pants, black t-shirt, and black boots. He yawns a bit and appears in a chair. His eyes begin to glow icy blue through his shades he is wearing. Vincent has another grin on his face today and thinking what he can do next today.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie was just sitting down to her breakfast, a pastry and a mocha, when Vincent came in in battle gear, eyes a-glowing, and a mischievous grin on his face. "Oh boy!" Natalie commented with a chuckle. "I know THAT look! Should I hide?"

Vincent of Chaos

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces