Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alivia Kells
Student and Part-time Server

Alivia had just gone up to her room to do a little math homework. She had no problem with numbers, but looking at them for a certain amount of time made her brain kind of dizzy. Deciding to take a break, she headed downstairs and noticed Molly and Leigh at the counter.

"Hey you guys!", she waved, proceeding to stand beside the cash register because there wasn't really much to do at the moment.

Spottedteddybears
iNk_mAy

Tiny Inquisitor

User Image

Merri, Merri, quite c o n t r a r y !
How does your g a r d e n grow?

Merri watched Molly bounce over to the counter, glad to have been able to recommend something good for her to read. They had the first three volumes, so that was also beneficial. He waved at Leigh to indicate that he did, indeed, ask Molly to get him a tea. Then he turned and started fixing the books, placing them in piles and resorting them as quickly as possible. He'd done this so many times it was almost natural to put the books back in order.

Then he turned to look over his shoulder. Merri had forgotten to say what tea he wanted... "Psst! Hey! Leigh!" He called out to the Batista, somehow without shouting. "Can you make my tea a pumpkin chai tea? Please?"

With Orson Welles on red oak s h e l v e s ,
and back-issue c o m i c s all in a row?____

iNk_mAy

Spottedteddybears

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
"Man sounds rough..Oh but hey you got that I ordered tea for Merri right?!"
She giggled to herself running a hand through her hair before looking back to the man then back to Leigh as he asked for her to make it a certain flavor.. "Hey oh hey...I really appreciate you not telling anyone from school about me staying here. I owe you like so big. Speaking of school and all that..."
She stood on tip toe and gestured her closer. "I still don't have a date to the dance coming up. Do you think I'm doing something wrong? I mena sure here I'm sweet as sugar but at school I...Well I..."
She clenched a hand to her chest and looked aside. Geez now that I think on it I ac tually feel like I can be me here. Why is that? I mean there's no pressure to fit in and they don't judge me for cosplaying...
"Anyways...So how were classes?! I hope I cna get in next year. Psh what am I saying?! I'm a shoo in between Daddy's money and-!"
Actually maybe Molly could work on her manners a bit.
"I mean my grades are okay...Alright so I pretty much am tanking in science. But you know...", she shrugged.
Jeffrey M Roth
MERRI

Spottedteddybears
LEIGH

Vicious Pants

Calea
Jeffrey M Roth
iNk_mAy

User Image
              xxx εɪɢн ʗ ɑʀsoɴ xxxXXXxxx
                          barista

It seems that people actually care about her car problems. Maybe that, or Molly was really good at keeping up a pretense. "Uh, thanks Molly. I mean, yes, it was tough. Yeah." she said to Molly, before quickly turning to Alivia, "Hey, Alivia." and back to Merri about his tea (which she didn't hear about, actually), "Pumpkin chai, coming right up!"

As the tea was brewing, Leigh turned back to Molly. "Oh, uh, no problem! I wouldn't tell, anyway." she said, nodding, "I'm sure you'll get in. No problem!"

Merri's tea was ready. Leigh stopped to hand it over, pausing at minute to check out the cookies. Leigh always love looking at the cookies. But there was only one left. "Oops. I need to just head in and grab more cookies out. Uh, I'll be back." Leigh said, scurrying in the kitchen. She remembered her manners and waved to the trio before she left.

[o.o.c. Bad post, bad post!
                                                  That's my cue guys! See you tomorrow! <3]

sunset to sunrise
                                                                                      morning to midnight
                                                                                          this is my goodbye

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
Molly grinned as she watched Leigh hurry off and turned to look back to Merri and making her way over pouted a bit. He was already working on fixing her mess...
"Right. Well sorry again, Merri. Se ya' later maybe. Got to go study that darn science stuff or Mr. Browley will give me another lecture. Or worse..."
Molly closed her eyes shaking her head no at the very thought of havignt o quit cheerleading her last year. Her last chance to make it as squad captain.
"Ack! Got to study! STUDY LIKE MAD!", she shrieked as she scooped up her bag and dashed up the stairs and into her room slamming the door and leaning against it panting. i think I almost let it slip I was a cheerleader. Then they'll think I'm a total ditz. Wah...but I really am bad at science!
Jeffrey M Roth
MERRI

Spottedteddybears
LEIGH

[[OOC: Got to go. I'll try and make a reply tommorow night or Mon.]]

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Thorz

Regular Customer.

RIINGING! *he jests whith the doorbell, as usual, as he walks in. He waves to everyone and sits at one of the counter's high chairs, opening a journal.*
I'd like a double espresso, please, no ice. mrgreen

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Thorz

Regular Customer.

*After marking some announces at his journal, he carefully mixes some very little sugar on his coffee, and sips it slownly, savoring the aroma, the flavor, the taste... he then stops digressing and goes back to marking his journal for job applications.*

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph
Kitchen Manager and Writer

"Hello Thorz have you found a new job yet" Nora ask while checking how things are going in the kitchen "Do anyone know if my friend Cleo came in today, i recommended the cafe to her but i haven't seen her myself?" Nora asks wondering if Cleo have been to the cafe yet and if she liked it.

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Thorz

Regular Customer.

*He raises his head and puts his journal aside.*
Oh, hi, Nora. Well, yeah, I found a lot of jobs... but couldn't get any. *he pauses for a moment, forcing a smile.* Nope, nothing yet. Oh, and I'm not sure about your friend. How is she like? Maybe I saw her...

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

"My friend how is she like, that's a hard question....no i don't think i can really describe her so ill just wait until i see her, if i see her " Still trying to find Moo because Nora wants to ask him about hiring another cook, Nora decides to ask Thorz about what kind of job he is looking for "So what kind of work is it that you are looking for? and not one that involves coffee i hope."

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Thorz

Regular Customer.

SAY WHAT?! *he pretends choking to death* What did I ever do to you? How come you hope I get something NOT related to coffee? *he swallows the rest from his cup*
Ok, now, seriously... I'm not looking for something exactly related to coffee.. of course, would be such a plus, but then again I'd feel tempted to drink more and more than usual, and we both know that ended last time... *he stares at nora with a grave expression.*
I want something, anything at all, in wich I can relate directly with the client. I like talking to people, have the patience and can remember stuff easily. But, for some reason, haven't gone thru the first interview in any job... what am I doing wrong?

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

"So how is you Curriculum vitae constructed and on the first interview you are supposed to convey your ability and how the company you apply at would NEED you in a little more than 1 minute and do you wear a suit or casual clothes to the interview? and have you tried becoming a teacher?" Nora ask in an attempt to help, remembering when she got her position in the cafe, how fun that was xd

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Thorz

Regular Customer.

A teacher? And would I teach? How to blend coffee? Or how to vaporize milk perfectly so that it goes smoothly with the coffee before you mix it? Or maybe how to grind the roasted coffee beans without losing the perfect aroma? *he goes on and on, causing Nora to remember how Thorz sometimes related everything or anything to coffee; and also causing her to imagine how he probably did so in most interviews, if not in all of them.*
Anyway, since you asked, here's my curriculum, take a look yourself...
*He reaches his messenger bag for a copy of his curricullum, wich he hands her. Skills such as "coffee aknoledgeable" and "caffeinne entrepreneur" are mentioned, and most of his former works were in places were coffee was directly or indirectly related to the work. Not surprisingly, his ability to work long terms without sleeping was mentioned...

Feline Friend

αιкσ sυммєяs

• art student/cafe regular •

❝tell me a story...❞

Aiko wandered down from her room, happily humming the tune from her current favourite anime, Haruhi Suzumiya. She decided today might be a good day to peruse the manga section; her favourite manga series, Ao No Exorcist, had just had the next volume released. She hoped she'd get it- she didn't know any other places in town that sold manga, and the thought of trying to find one, quite frankly, scared her.

As she entered the main part of the cafe, she noticed several people already there, and two already over in the manga section. 'Maybe I'm not the only one who enjoys manga round here...?' She wondered, 'That girl that's always in costume seems like she might...'

With that, Aiko adressed everybody with a happy, "Hello~!"

Desirable Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
~ io olina~
Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓢⓣⓤⓓⓔⓝⓣ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓐ Ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ

Mio just standing behind the counter and waiting for a next customer, as she tapping her toes and tapping her index finger to her cheek."la la la la la..."She sings like a child with a low voice and twirling her piece of her hair with her left hand's index finger.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff