Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Fatcat

(( I've gotta go too you guys. This was fun! Hopefully I'll be able to catch you guys online later. ; A ; TC! I'll make a better picture when I have time. ))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
((Nighty-night, Calea! Thanks for drawing those cool pics and sharing them with us! heart ))

((Bedtime for me! I think this is a good stopping place for all of us for the night anyway, since Natalie and Lumina have just left the cafe in search of Moo and they aren't sure where he went. I don't know when I'll be online tomorrow, but I'm off from work, so I'll probably be off and on for a good chunk of the afternoon, and probably the whole evening. G'night! yum_puddi ))

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nora Sylph
Kitchen Manager and Writer

Suddenly a big explosion came from Noras room and Nora stumbled out her clothes blackened by the explosion and holding a beaker with blue smoke coming from it, Nora walked down the stairs and shouted "WHO IS HOGGING THE ELECTRICITY?"

Nora was so upset that her experiment had failed that she didn't notice anything around her until just now "So what is going on here?" Nora looked around seeing that a defense system was activated and there was a tense atmosphere filling the cafe.

((o.o.c. as i was sleeping when you all was doing all this fun,Nora will come in not knowing what happened, aww i wanted to be in on the fun from the beginning))

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
ooc: sorry for the long absence, been pretty troubled, pretty busy and pretty distressed. will be back shortly.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Barbara Knight:Baker

Barbara had been down in the kitchen cleaning up a mess she had made making brownies when she heard an explosion from upstairs. Dropping everything, Barbara ran up stairs as fast as she could.

"Good god! What was that? Is anybody hurt!?"

((OOC: I couldn't post much these past few days because our internet kept getting disconnected, and I couldn't stay on for too long. Sorry))

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

Nora looked at Barbara that came rushing to the stairs "No no one was hurt something was draining to energy so one of my measurement tools failed and caused to much of a chemical to be poured into my mixture and BOOM! But why is the cafe in a lock-down state? there are shutters on all the windows and the doors out are locked." Nora looks around and gets the idea to check the announcement board "Lets check the announcement board Barb maybe there is something about what is going on there?"
Captain Dory

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
MystMist
Nora Sylph

Nora looked at Barbara that came rushing to the stairs "No no one was hurt something was draining to energy so one of my measurement tools failed and caused to much of a chemical to be poured into my mixture and BOOM! But why is the cafe in a lock-down state? there are shutters on all the windows and the doors out are locked." Nora looks around and gets the idea to check the announcement board "Lets check the announcement board Barb maybe there is something about what is going on there?"
Captain Dory

Barbara Knight: Baker.

"Wha? I didn't even know to cafe went into lock down." Barbara followed Nora to the announcement board downstairs.

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

Nora stood and read from the announcement board "Lets see, undead pirates will attack the cafe and try to burn it down, Moo has gotten the black spot from Blackbeard and will die in a week if Blackbeard the pirate leader is not stopped, stop the pirates by using laser guns from the box in the corner. That seems simple enough doesn't it Barb?" Nora said and picked up a laser teleporty zappy gun and began to examine it.
Captain Dory

((o.o.c. and Dory why dont you delete the text inside the quote when you quote somebody?))

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
MystMist
Nora Sylph

Nora stood and read from the announcement board "Lets see, undead pirates will attack the cafe and try to burn it down, Moo has gotten the black spot from Blackbeard and will die in a week if Blackbeard the pirate leader is not stopped, stop the pirates by using laser guns from the box in the corner. That seems simple enough doesn't it Barb?" Nora said and picked up a laser teleporty zappy gun and began to examine it.
Captain Dory

((o.o.c. and Dory why dont you delete the text inside the quote when you quote somebody?))

((OOC: I didn't think it mattered much.))

Barbara Knight: Baker

"Pirates???"

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

"Undead Pirates!" Nora says and grins and then she tries to laugh an evil laugh and giggle at the same time.
Captain Dory

((o.o.c. it doesn't really matter but most people do it because repeating things in quotes doesn't serve any purpose, quotes are simply used to grab someones attention or show where your character post continues from and if it continues from the post before it is completely unnecessary to still have the text in a quote, right?))

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Lumina Danglars
The New Girl In Town/Server

With one last wave to Alivia the young Lumina followed Natalie out of the cafe and out into the quiet street, she didn't know what time it was but she assumed it must of been late since there were hardly any cars or pedestrians about. "So how are we supposed to catch up to Moo exactly if we don't know where he went?"

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image "I think he went this way," Natalie said, pointing down the street. Thinking out loud, she continued, "It would admittedly be easier to track him down if we knew what his objective was in leaving the cafe, though. If he were running away just to draw Blackbeard's attention away from the cafe--and all of us--he could be anywhere in town, but probably someplace secluded so as not to put innocent bystanders in danger. But if he's tryin' to track down Blackbeard himself and ferret him out to put an end to this...I'd say the nearest wharf."

Pinko Sacredheart

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Captain Dory
"MystMist"]

+-Hex Marcelli-+

College Student/Tech Support

User Image
Hex, being Hex, had brought all his computer equipment downstairs and set up one of the corners of the Cafe like an HQ security area. "Hey, Nora, Barbara, do you want to learn how to use those guns?"
User Image
((OOC))

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
MystMist
Nora Sylph
Captain Dory

((o.o.c.

((OOC: Oh...))

Barbara Knight: Baker.

Barbara tried her best to process what was going on. She had watched many zombie movies in her lifetime, but never thought she'd encounter the pirates from "The Fog."

"Undead Pirates...wonderful." Barbara slumped a little.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Quote:
"Acknowledged Now "]
Captain Dory
[/quote="MystMist]

+-Hex Marcelli-+

College Student/Tech Support

User Image
Hex, being Hex, had brought all his computer equipment downstairs and set up one of the corners of the Cafe like an HQ security area. "Hey, Nora, Barbara, do you want to learn how to use those guns?"
User Image
((OOC))

Barbara Knight: Baker

Barbara turned around to see Hex, and all of his equipment with him. Taking a deep breath, Barbara nodded to Hex's question.

"Sure Hex."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces