Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
User Image
Molly stood up abruptly and glared to Lily and before she could think of why or about ti she slapped her hard across the face.
She stood there in shock and horror. What had she just done?! Why?!
Molly reached for her phone and tried to type an apology but she was shaking so bad. She couldn't. And she couldn't even whisper to her she was sorry her throat hurt that badly.

Mademoiselle Alvinette
NAT

Pink in Style
LILY

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image "MOLLY!" Natalie cried as she saw the girl slap Lily across the face. "Girls! Calm down, the both of you! Lily," she said, softening her tone as she tried to calm the poor girl down. "Look at me. Look into my eyes. You're okay now. You're safe with us, and you're fully awake now. Take a deep breath and try to relax. I know it's hard, but just focus on us. We're real. Would you like a drink of water?"

In the hubbub Natalie had forgotten to respond to Molly's typed query about Aldrik. "Yeah, about Aldrik...he's been staying here for a night or two now, I forget which. My work schedule's so funny that all the days run together."

iNk_mAy

Pink in Style

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
iNk_mAy
My bad!

Mademoiselle Alvinette
I ended up editing a little!

ℓιℓץ is talking so shut up and listen.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilianne ℓιℓץ

❖...❖
Lily just stood there. Her face covered by her golden blonde hair. She refused to cry now. Suddenly she whispered a few words.
❖I see how it is... You liars...❖
Without meaning to she started sprinting away grabbing her grey light hoodie and running out the door. She wasn't particularly going anywhere but refused to look back. Though you can only hold back so many tears before they overflow. Her eyes started soaking her face again as she got to the end of the street in the cool fall night air.

"Singing is a joy that anyone can know."

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
User Image
Even though Molly had a good life of luxury and she knew it she never held that above others...At least not here. But Lily reminded her too much of what Molly was like at school. Or used to be. It was looking at a mirror but in someone else's shoes....
A spoiled brat...Thats how everyone seen me. Thats how they probably see Lily too.
Molly started to cry quietly her shoulders shaking. When she lost out on cheer captain her school "friends" weren't there for her. They only laughed and teased her. And life at school was changing for her. She found herself more accepted by the "Nerds and Rejects".
But that was school. Theese people were her true friends...Or so she believed.
So when Lily insulted them she had snapped...
And it scared Molly. Maybe she really was no different than she was?
I'm still such a horrid person. I keep trying to balance between life here and there and its all one big mess....
Molly didn't even care about Natalie's response she just took off at a run for the stairs just trying to get away and locking herself in her room as she went to her bed flopping down on it sobbing.
Who the hell am I?! What am I doing?!!

Mademoiselle Alvinette
NAT

Pink in Style
LILY

[[I have to work on some other stuff on here so I'm a taking my exit. Not sure if I'll be able to respond to this again tonight.
@ Pink: Sorry about slapping her. I'll make it up ten fold. Nothing personal love ya' girl!: bigheart:
@ Alv: lmao...character devlopment. snicker. Now go...Go get Lily and sprinkle on that charm and concern.]]

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Oh, dear! Now Natalie had two very upset teenage girls to try to calm down, one of whom had just run outside into the night. Molly had run upstairs, so Natalie knew she was safe for now. But Lily, as upset as she was, could run off anywhere, and there were some not-so-nice neighborhoods nearby. Natalie had to find poor Lily and help calm her down. She didn't want to think that there could be a supernatural explanation for Lily's frightening experience, but stranger things had happened in this place in the past couple of weeks...

She grabbed a napkin off the table and, taking a pen out of her coat pocket, jotted down a quick note: Gone out to look for Lily. Back in a while...Natalie "Just in case," she said.

Then she ran out into the night, calling out, "Lily? LILY? Where are you??"

((G'night Inky! See ya later! yum_puddi ))

Pink in Style

iNk_mAy

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
((Out Of Cookies~ lol I love playing Lily! She is so different from me! Oh boy I'm gettin sleepy though! I'd better go on soon! Real high school awaits me in da mornin!
Inky- aww it's ok! I swear I would've slapped her myself if I were you! Lol))

+Hee hee... my coding left me so I'll need to put it in tomorrow...+
Lily was huffing but did not turn back. She couldn't go back. She needed to find them soon. She made a sudden and sharp turn onto a street that led to a local park.
Hello? Vanilla? Cho? Are you guys all still around here? It's Lily I swear! Please come to me again.

Then, a little white and grey kitten came out and snuggled up to Lily followed by about 30 other cats, kittens, puppies, dogs and bunnies. The white kitten was obviously Vanilla and one of the bunnies had a spot in the shape of a butterfly so she was Cho. The girl stood up with her old friends and walked over to the plastic house that was abandoned by the younger kids many years ago. It turns out, Lily had lives there before...
((OOC- that's all for tonight folks! See ya later, tater!))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie saw Lily down at the end of the street and followed her as she entered a local park. Ducking behind a tree, Natalie watched Lily greet a kitten. Suddenly Lily was surrounded by what looked like dozens of little animals...all of whom appeared friendly, and all of whom Lily seemed to be familiar with.

Just then Natalie's phone started to vibrate. She was getting a text...Opening up the message, she saw that it was the agency. URGENT YOU ARE NEEDED TO REPORT TO HQ IMMEDIATELY. DELETE THIS MESSAGE. Time to go to work. Something must be going down.

She deleted the text from her phone and headed to work, wondering what the big development was.

((Okey dokey! ^_^ I shall get offline too now, as I have work tomorrow. yum_puddi Nighty-night! ))

Pink in Style

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette

Hee hee! Already did! Just took LOTS of editing! Night Alvi!

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
((Teehee, me too! Night Pink! yum_puddi ))

Pink in Style

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nora Sylph
Kitchen Manager and Writer

Nora walked around in the kitchen thinking about what to do and decided that she would make raspberry sorbet, rhubarb pie and a special pear and mint tea this days special. After that was decided Nora went into the kitchen and started preparing everything and pulled out the tea-blend from the tea and coffee cabinet that was used for more unusual blends.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Mademoiselle Alvinette

+-Hex Marcelli-+

College Student/Tech Support

User Image Hex sat in front of his computer and took a sip of a glass of liquid next to him. "Wow..." He smirked and typed. "The security of the 'secret government operations' area is surprisingly bad." He gained a devious look as he managed to download almost all the info onto a USB with a cow charm. He then got out of the program, being sure to leave a little reminder. 'Heh. That was easy.' he plugged the USB into a small laptop and left it there.
User Image

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
User Image
Even though Molly felt better from the cold she had been having the last few days she felt and still looked like crap. Coming downstairs she had a red hoodie pulled up and covering a mess of hair. Her skirt put away and replaced by a pair of gray sweatpants with DUREM HIGH written in red and black down the side. This was usually stuff she only wore to bed or if she was staying in...or in this case in a really bad mood.
Sitting down she hugged herself as she laid her head on the table closing her eyes. She had done nothign but cry herself to sleep and passed out exhausted. But unlike when you were a kid and did so the pain was still there.
I can't believe I slapped Lily. I didn't even go after her...Natalie did. This is bad...This is so very, very bad. I don't even know what to do... I just want to crawl in a hole. I feel so bad.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
iNk_mAy

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image
Hex whistled as he stepped down the spiral staircase into the cafe. Unlike yesterday, he wore his usual clothes and glasses. Around his finger, he twirled a USB flash drive on it's cow charm. He stopped as he saw Molly sitting and looking depressed. 'I wonder what's wrong?' He tiptoed up to her, laid a hand on her shoulder, leaned down to about her level, and peered around the slumped figure. "Hey Molls, what's the matter?"
User Image

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
User Image
"Oh...hey Hex.", Molly mumbled as she sat up and looked to him before shaking her head with a bit of a moan. "I just did something really stupid..I kind of went off on lily last night. To make a long story short I snapped and slapped her across the face. I couldn't even apologize because I ended up losing my voice after all my cold crap going on...and she stormed out called me a liar or something. And she's right...."
Molly set a ahdn to her face with another shaky sigh. "Natalie went out after her and all I could do is run to my room and cry about it. I don't even know if Lily came back last night or if she's okay. I'm such an idiot!"
Molly set her head back on the table and mumbled into it. "I don't knwo what to do, Hex."

Acknowledged Now
HEX

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
iNk_mAy

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image
Hex winced. That sounded like a bad situation. "I'll bet she's okay, if Natalie went after her, she'll be safe. I think you should just give an honest apology to her when she gets back, and do some favors for her, become her friend!" He gave her a thumbs up and a smile. "I'm sure it'll blow over in no time, be ready to apologize, and be ready to become friends!"
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces