Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
+-Hex Marcelli-+

College Student/Tech Support

User Image

Hex walked out of his room, and down the stairs, clutching his head and two ibuprofens. 'Groan' "Can I have a glass of water, anyone?"

User Image

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Hexcat123
+-Hex Marcelli-+

College Student/Tech Support

User Image

Hex walked out of his room, and down the stairs, clutching his head and two ibuprofens. 'Groan' "Can I have a glass of water, anyone?"

User Image

Barbara Knight: Baker

Barbara grabbed a glass from the cabinet, filled it with water, and handed it to Hex.

"Mid-Terms eh?"

Tiny Inquisitor

(( Merri cannot come to play today. It seems my muse for the day has fled. He'll be up in his room!))

Deadly Wrangler

Jeffrey M Roth
(( Merri cannot come to play today. It seems my muse for the day has fled. He'll be up in his room!))

((is there going to be much of the crew on today? my friend and I wanna jump in but dont wanna mess you guys up in anyway))

Tiny Inquisitor

LeCleo

((is there going to be much of the crew on today? my friend and I wanna jump in but dont wanna mess you guys up in anyway))

(( I've actually got no idea! I could bring Merri in, but he's just the book keeper - so it's not like it will be too entertaining. I had thought there were several people rp'ing here - but I guess not! cat_gonk Having a back and fourth with your friend would in no way hinder the rp that I'm aware of... This is a public thread after all so long as you follow the rules and interact with those who come in there shouldn't be a problem?

The only thing is I think that soon I will be eating dinner - so there might be a lull. ))

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Thorz

Regular Customer.

*He walks in, mumbling a sound similar to the ringing of the belldoor above his head. He throws a smile to his former friends at work and some acquainted people and goes to check the announcement board near the counter. Something catches his attention, and he gets a paper handkerchief from a nearby table, unaware of the guy who just spilled soda on his lap and was looking for something to clean himself. He then takes note of a phone number, and rushes off.
Before someone could notice he didn't get any coffee this time - wich is pretty unnatural for him- he turns away, grabs a coffee-to-go that someone else ordered but didn't notice was ready, blinks to the attendent, and goes away.*

OFF: subscribbed, will come back later. Am already late for irl RPG. Thread seems pretty good, and the whole coffee shop itself seems great. Congrats and see ya, we'll rock this place.
*sips his coffee -irl- and turns off the pc.*

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
"Its so boring up there...", Molly huffed as she made her way back down to the cafe' noting that it seemed just a tad bit mroe bare than usual. Witha shake of her head she went back over to the cosplay section and looked at a pair of neko ears longingly.
Man they look so friggin' cute!, she thought before turning over her shoulder and looking at the mangas and comics. Oh thats right...If I'm going to be in costume I guess maybe I should find the manga that this character si from.
Making her way over to that part of the store she kneeled looking over the manga titles. Problem was she couldn't remember the name of it...
Should I ask someone for help? Or would that sound kind of weird asking for the manga that goes with the costume your wearing?
She peered at the titles a bit more before picking one and looking at the cover.
"Doshi Doshi High? No that wasn't it. Dungeons and Dangers of Dorthmoor? No. No a hundred times, no."

Deadly Wrangler

User Image → Visiting Customer ←
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Cleo opens the door and her little furry friend Stew jumps in. "You were really excited to come back weren't you buddy?" Little Stew stops and his ears perk up as he sees the comics. He jumps to the shelves and looks up at the books. Cleo walks up to one and grabs a random book and heads to a table to sit. Little Stew follows. He climbs on her shoulder's and peeks through her hair. "Missy should be here shortly lil buddy." She opens the comic and they both began to read.

7,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
LeCleo

Missy

Angelic by day, demonic by night

Walks in and looks around. "Cool place...i guess..." Sees her friend Cleo and smiles. Walks over to the two. "This time I think you found a neat place." She sits with them

Time-traveling Ally

User Image
Molly looked around desperately before tossing the book aside in a pile of others.
"Its no use...I can't seem to find the manga I'm looking for. I mean who even organized theese? Shouldn't they be by genre and not alphabetical title? Or maybe I messed them up when I put them back? Uh..."
Molly took the pile of books and shoved them quickly back wherever they might go on the shelf and quickly moved to a different section of the store. Maybe no one will notice...

Jeffrey M Roth

Deadly Wrangler

User Image → Visiting Customer ←
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Cleo smiles at her friend. "Better than the cafe at the hospital..." She shivers at the thought of their first and last visit. "But they have comic books here. Your fav!" Cleo goes to pick up the book to show Missy. Stew beats her to it and uses the book as a little house for himself. (-w-)

xxxcookie4mexxx

Tiny Inquisitor

User Image

Merri, Merri, quite c o n t r a r y !
How does your g a r d e n grow?

Merri was just coming down from his room. He'd decided to go up and take a nap, which had gone off rather well. As he descended the stairs, he noticed a very oddly-dressed teenaged girl rummaging through the book nook. It made no sense what she was doing in the section named 'Books', when the comics and manga sections were off to the left, with the manga being all the way at the end. Truthfully, they didn't have much to begin with - there were a few otakus that regularly came and bought the majority of the newer releases.

"Well, I guess it's okay. But if she messes up any of the merchandise I'll have to think up some way for her to pay it back." He hurried down the stairs and was soon behind the girl. "Excuse me miss, are you looking for something specific? Or is messing up book displays one of your quirky and cute hobbies?" Merri was always a little snippy when waking up from naps - especially if someone was mucking up his hard work!

With Orson Welles on red oak s h e l v e s ,
and back-issue c o m i c s all in a row?____

iNk_mAy

7,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
LeCleo

Missy

Angelic by day, demonic by night

She giggles at Stew. "Ah little stew. Oh and by the way a little F-Y-I the hospital is getting a little low on volunteers" She smiles at Cleo. "if you know anyone who'd be interested?

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Barbara Knight:Baker

Barbara carried out a tray of sugar cookies to put on display, and noticed that there were no barista's at the counter. They must've had class. She put the cookies out on display, the grabbed a pen, and notepad to take down orders. Barb saw a girl with an adorable purple rabbit perched on her shoulder looking at their collection of comics, and another girl with white hair petting the rabbit.

"Excuse me ladies, but would you like anything?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces