Desirable Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
~ io olina~
Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓢⓣⓤⓓⓔⓝⓣ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓐ Ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ

"Yay! You do it Alivia" Mio smile as she clapped her hands three times and rush into the kitchen and grabbed a rag and cleaned the blood on the counter."There! Nice and shiny!"She said with a cheerful voice.

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alivia Kells
Student and Part-time Server

"Nice work!", she smiled and gave Mio's head a soft pat. "Now, what should we do with Nora? I don't think being behind the counter is a good place to stay."

l The Night Star l

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph
Kitchen Manager and Writer

((o.o.c accidentally edited this reply when i meant to post a new one, so erased it all instead))

Shirtless Fatcat

Alivia Kells

"Oh, Nora you're finally awake!", Alivia turned her head from Mio to the now conscious kitchen manager. "Your head was bleeding when we found you; Mio and I patched you up not too long ago."

She then paused.

"You fell down the stairs... a-and this isn't the first time that it happened?!", she replied, this time in a hushed tone. "Don't worry... only Molly noticed you earlier but I made an excuse involving red food dye and weird sleeping habits."
MystMist

Feline Friend

αιкσ sυммєяs

• art student/cafe regular •

❝tell me a story...❞

Aiko decided it was time to get up and order her pancakes. She'd seen some sort of furtive behaviour between the servers earlier, but had dismissed it. It was none of her business, so why should it matter to her? If they had wanted her to know, they'd have told her.

Standing, she made her way to the counter, nervously taking her purse out of her bag and asking,
"Can I have some chocolate chip pancakes, please?"

Desirable Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
~ io olina~

Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓢⓣⓤⓓⓔⓝⓣ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓐ Ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ

"Nora!"Mio rushed up to Nora and hugged her then she quickly loosen up her hug to Nora for safe breathing."Nope! You don't! And yeah.. just like Alivia said."She added with a cheerful voice and having a smile on her face.And then she turned to the customer,"Sure thing! Just sit there beside the counter and you're chocolate chip pancakes will be yours!"Mio said with a bright smile to the customer.Mio rushed up to Alivia and Nora,"Hey..Where's the cook? We have an order."She whispered.

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

"I have a bad habit of sleepwalking when i sleep in a new bed or when im really exhausted, when i moved into my room i sleepwalked at midnight everyday for a full week and fell down the stairs every night but i woke up every time and hurried back into my room before anyone found me leaving behind a pool of blood when people would come to check what the noise was and now each Halloween we tell the story of the cursed staircase so don't tell anyone it is a secret we don't want to ruin one of the mysteries of the cafe."
Nora just now realizing that she wanted to hear more about the excuse Alivia told asked "And just what weird sleeping habit did you say i had? twisted " Nora said with one of her special foreboding smiles.
Calea

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

"I don't think the cook has arrived for several days but as i was asleep for a long time i don't really know, but i don't think the cook is here, i was going to ask Moo to hire another cook but i haven't seen him since i scared him. Can i help with anything?"
l The Night Star l

Shirtless Fatcat

Alivia Kells

Alivia nodded. Wow, I didn't know the cafe told a story like that on Halloween. At least Nora saved me the paranoia the next time I hear weird sounds coming from the stairs. Nora then inquired about her excuse, guess she wasn't going to let that slip. "Oh.. that? I kinda told Molly that you had a habit of resting in random places when you're tired... I hope you don't mind. I just didn't want her to worry, that's all", she explained sheepishly, trying not to let Nora's odd smile get to her.

Once her explanation was done, she noticed that Aiko was approaching the counter. Once she finished her order, Alivia politely repeated it, just to let her know that she was listening. "Alright then, that'll be 125g please."

((ooc: Hopefully one of the bakers come online soon. o u o ))
MystMist

velvet elvis

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Nora Sylph

Nora surprised that such a sleeping habit was considered weird was a bit surprised"Actually i have that habit i can sleep and rest anywhere,oh i forgot to mention i know of several restful meditative states too but one of them was a bit dangerous, i can completely relax whenever i want, if i want i can even sleep with my eyes open or standing, but i never sleep while it is work hours that would be unprofessional. And i can take care of that order im the kitchen manager or Chef de Cuisine after all." A few moments later Nora had the order ready. "It is done will you take it to the customer Alivia?"
Calea

Shirtless Fatcat

Alivia Kells

"Oh, so then I wasn't actually lying! That's good. I usually prefer not to lie, but in a situation like that I had to come up with something", Alivia replied, lightly scratching the back of her head.

Nora then volunteered to take on the order, to which Alivia nodded happily. The other bakers seemed busy as it was. After a couple of minutes, Nora came out of the kitchen with the pancakes. "Thanks a bunch, Nora, and I'd be happy to serve them! It's my job after all", she beamed and took the breakfast items into her hands.

She then walked over to Aiko's table and set the plate down with as little noise as possible. "Here you are, Aiko. Is there anything else you'd like?"

((ooc: Lol sorry about that velvet. XD; Let's just say you paid for your pancakes and went back to your table. ))
MystMist

velvet elvis

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
((Hex is gonna be in his room... He got a headache. xp ))

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
~Lola~

Specialty Baker and Server

~The Flirt~

Lola returned from her room. She had felt a bit dizzy and had retired there in the middle of decorating. Lola made way back down into the cafe and walked over to the counter. Grabbing one of the premade sushi boxes she opened it and had herself a nice filling lunch, hopefully that will keep the dizzy spills away. Lola's purple eyes scanned over the cafe as she ate quietly before taking her sushi back up to her room to relax and wake up a bit more.

EDITED

((Out Of Cupcakes: Sorry my weekends are crap, the week days will be more open.))

.::Give in to temptation, you might just like the sweetness of the forbidden::.

Food Eaten:
User ImageUser Image: Chai User Image

Feline Friend

αιкσ sυммєяs

• art student/cafe regular •

❝tell me a story...❞

Aiko smiled up at Alivia as she placed the pancakes down. "No, I'm fine. Thank you." She added, picking up the knife and fork and slicing into the pancake, savoring the delicious smell wafting up from it. 'Mmmm, I could eat these all day' Aiko mused, placing the pancake into her mouth. She closed her eyes as she chewed. 'Yum!'

Chewing happily, Aiko mused over what to draw next. She had finished the most recent page of her manga, and now was at a bit of a loss as to what to draw. She doodled absentmindedly, waiting for inspiration to strike.

((ooc; okay! sorry, i went offline. i got distracted by ratchet and clank lol))

Calea

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Barbara Knight:Baker

Barbara wiped the sweat off her brow, and onto her sleeve as she mixed the next batch of sugar cookies. From what she was hearing up front, it sounded like business was picking up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff