Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ladykiller

tea for three

User Image

Along the borders of a road less traveled, there exists a quaint
and quiet half bakery, half café known as
tea for three.
Its location, right across the street from the abandoned station of the
Express 999, makes it an unseen wonder to the city's inhabitants.
Yet, those who wander, find treasure, and this jewel's doors
are always open. So come in, unwind, and have a warm cup
on the house.

+

My first try with this roleplay was somewhat successful, so I decided
to bring it back for another spin! If you were once a commoner
at Magnolia's establishment, do stop by again! If
you're new, come on in!

User Image

Ladykiller

rules

This is meant to be a very mundane and mellow roleplay with a slice-of-life air to it. Due to this, the rules with equally be as simple and easy to follow. Nothing too harsh and pretty much the standard go-around here in this roleplay forum. They shouldn't be too hard to understand, but if you've a complaint, I'll happily hear it.

• Please comply to everything stated in Gaia's ToS. If anything you do breaches those terms, you cannot do it here.

• This is a walk-in roleplay, which means you do not need to send an application to begin roleplaying. You may begin posting anytime you wish, but when you do, be very sure to include a picture of your character and whether you're a customer or an employee of the establishment. If you're looking for permanence as an employee or regular customer, let me know, and then I'll ask you to fill out a profile to be included in the front roster.

• Do not, under any circumstances, take control of another person's character (also know as god-modding) unless visual consent is given. Likewise, if a fight breaks out between two or more individuals, auto-hitting or dodging is forbidden. Killing is an absolute no unless permission is granted and I get confirmation from both parties for it to be all right. This can be done by contacting me directly via PM. Do note: like any murder, it will have its in-character consequences, so be prepared for them.

• Keep everything PG-13 or below. As far as I know, the limitations of such a rating typically don't go passed light romantic or horrific themes such as kissing or minor blood. Anything more should NOT be taken to PMs, but immediately off the site. If it interjects into your roleplay with another, add an OoC fade to black.

• Semi-literacy to advanced literacy are accepted for this roleplay. Please no asterisks for actions or colons for speech. Everything must be typed out. Typos are accepted and a dictionary won't be shoved down your throat if you accidentally use a word or its variant wrong.

• Post decorating is allowed and entirely optional. A scaled picture that does not exceed 500 pixels in height is acceptable (provided you use the IMGLEFT or IMGRIGHT codes). More than three icons or banners, bright text, and more than two lyrics/quotes is highly discouraged. Anime pictures only, please!

• If talking Out of Character (OoC), please identify it with either [[]] or (()).

• Keep profanity to a minimum. However, light cursing is allowed.

• Please try to include everyone roleplaying. It's rude to leave anyone out.

User Image

Ladykiller

staff

If you'd like to become part of the staff, please PM me with the following form:

[url=insert full picture url here][imgleft]insert 180 x 180 icon url here[/imgleft][/url][i][b]• Name:[/b][/i]
[i][b]• Age:[/b][/i]
[i][b]• Gender:[/b][/i]
[i][b]• Position:[/b][/i]
[i][b]• Personality:[/b][/i] (Adjectives only, please! Three minimum.)
[i][b]• Biography:[/b][/i] (Keep it short. 500 words maximum.)

User Image
• Name: Magnolia Claus.
• Position: Owner.
• Personality: Warm, charitable, quirky, guarded, clingy, emotional.
• Biography: Magnolia is not a native to Gaia's soil. In actuality, she hails from a parallel world known as Neven much like its sister. In her home dimension, the feline dabbled in magic on a daily basis. On one of her experimental runs of a spell, she made a terrible mistake, and opened a vortex between the two worlds and was subsequently sucked in and spat out in Gaia. Now in this topsy-turvey world of technology she's never heard of, Magnolia is trying to make enough money to go home. Unfortunately, the items and ingredients she requires is expensive. In an attempt to raise the funds she requires, she's opened up a café/bakery to the public, but its location forgoes the chance at any customers.

Positions to be filled: Baker, cook, waiters/waitresses, manager, cashier.

User Image

Ladykiller

regulars

If you'd like to become a regular customer, please PM me with the following form:

[url=insert full picture url here][imgleft]insert 180 x 180 icon url here[/imgleft][/url][i][b]• Name:[/b][/i]
[i][b]• Age:[/b][/i]
[i][b]• Gender:[/b][/i]
[i][b]• Position:[/b][/i] Regular customer.
[i][b]• Personality:[/b][/i] (Adjectives only, please! Three minimum.)
[i][b]• Biography:[/b][/i] (Keep it short. 500 words maximum.)

-- None --

User Image

Ladykiller

miscellaneous information

Extra information such as visuals for the café/bakery's interior and
worker's uniforms for easier descriptions.

[storefront]
[café]
[bakery]
[magnolia's apartment]
[backroom]
[express 999 station]

[waitress/waiter uniform]
[chef uniform]

User Image

Ladykiller

Ladykiller

Open