Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Magnolia Claus

Outfit: Summer dress. - Location: Bakery cash register. - Mood: Dull.

Magnolia jolted upright to the sound of a voice, but that sudden excitement fell with a crash and burn when she noticed it was not a customer, but her recent employee, Ruri. It wasn't that the cat was upset to see the girl, by all means she was quite elated, but the lack of customers at the establishment only fueled her desire to have it packed to the gills. Offering Ruri a bright smile, the cat replied, "Hello, Ruri. It is fair weather, isn't it?" Silence touched upon her lips after her reply. She was unsure how to carry the conversation, but found a reason and spouted, "What are you reading today?"

FlirtPrincess101

Lonely Sweetheart

10,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Ruri

"Oh It's just a little book that I got at the book store. It's Called Flowers in the Attic. It's pretty dark but i like dark things." She smiled at her boss. She was very pretty and she like her hair. It was also nice that she new how to bake. "So is there anything that you need done at this time Miss?" Ruri liked to help where ever she could.

employee

Quote:
sugar-senpai
User Image
Magnolia Claus

Magnolia pursed her lips in thought. "There isn't much to do..." the cat replied as she clutched her chin between forefinger and thumb. "Oh, I know!" Magnolia glanced to the glass cases that held the baked goods of the establishment. "We're a little low on cookies and cupcakes at the moment. That's, um, my fault," she admitted, bowing her head. She was a bit of a glutton sometimes. "Would you like to make some? I'll help you, of course."

FlirtPrincess101

Lonely Sweetheart

10,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Ruri

"Alright Lets bake some cookies and stuff. And I love to eat sweet things too. don't worry too much about it." She smiled and got up and put her book down. "what kinds will we be making?"

employee

sugar-senpai
User Image
Magnolia Claus

"Well..." Magnolia glanced back into the glass containers one more time, looking across the many empty plates and signs above them. "We're in need of sugar cookies, peanut butter ones, and these-" She picked one up with jelly in the middle and showed it to Ruri before eating it. Swallowing, she added, "Oh, and the red velvet cupcakes. Quite a bit of a workload, but I'm sure we can handle it."

(( Btw, I'd like to apologize for my slow replies. So sorry! ))

FlirtPrincess101
~Sarah Hayes~
Sarah walked up to the door and gasped. " Wow, what a pretty sight!" She was all but happy on the inside though. She hadn't seen Isaac in hours. She was sure he would've ran after her, but he didn't. That thought stung more than the soles of her bare feet, she really should have grabbed her converse on the way out... She was just so mad and she wasn't thinking straight. She had said she'd never wanted to see him again, and right now he was the one thing she was sure she wanted. Well, him and a warm bed, " And some shoes," she'd said aloud although some food wouldn't hurt either. When she got to the door her hand hovered at the handle. Would they like her here? Could she stay a while? Everywhere else she had been was far from hospitable, and she was running out of options. She smoothed her curly hair and slung her bag over her shoulder, sighing. She entered the room and gasped, the inside was beautiful, somewhere she would've liked to come with Isaac. Isaac.. her heart sunk down deep into her stomach. She really missed him. How could she have been so stupid, she knew he loved her, and she knew he would never leave her. Her insecurity got the better of her and she'd picked a stupid fight. She'd ran out on the street cursing the day she met him and every single day after. Such a stupid girl. She dug in her bag for her phone, thankfully she had paid the bill months and months in advance, so it still worked. She pushed the button and the screen lit up with her favorite picture of Isaac. "Well s**t," she muttered as that empty feeling intensified. To top it off, she had twelve missed calls. Two, from her mother, two from her father, three from her boss, and five from her best friend in the world, Isaac's sister. Marcie had been around for years, being the sister Sarah never had and the best friend she so desperately needed to talk to right now. But, she couldn't, something told her it was a really bad idea to call anyone back for at least until she could figure out what she wanted. Because honestly, she had no clue why she left, but she kept thinking maybe he wanted her to, and that, single thought, kept her isolated from everyone. She couldn't stand the thought of Isaac not wanting her. Realizing where she was, she shook her head and pushed her phone back into her bag. She looked around as an eerie feeling bubbled in her stomach, " Errrm, Hello?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Sweetheart

10,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Ruri

" Oh I love making sugar cookies and red velvet cakes." Ruri giggled as Magnolia took a bite of the cookie with the jelly in the middle. "What kind of jelly is that? Whats your favorite treat?" She was super excited to be doing something. She grabbed on of the aprons and put it on over her uniform so that she didn't get it dirty. She rushed around to get the bowls and stuff that she needed to make the sugar cookies. Then a beautiful girl walked in. Ruri rushed over to her politely. "Hello, welcome to Tea for three. I'm Ruri i'll be your waitress today. Is there anything that I can get you?" she wasn't completely sure what else to say so she just gave her a big smile.

employee

sugar-senpai

AllThosePrettyLights

((OOC: Hey don't worry about. I get pretty busy too.))
Sarah tried not to look to broken as she smiled at the girl. " Hi, yes, um I'm Sarah and what's the absolute best thing in your shop? "

Lonely Sweetheart

10,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Ruri

"Um Well, hmm, I just started here but mam likes the cookies with the jelly filled centers. We still should have a couple of those left. and there is some good honeydew milk. I'm getting ready to make some sugar cookies and some red velvet cupcakes. and other treats. Come with me and you can sit at the bar or if you want any where really." Ruri looked at the girl and saw that she didn't seem to happy but she didn't want to push it. "Also If you need anything just let me know." She gave Sarah a little smile and waited to see what she wanted.

employee

AllThosePrettyLights
" Oh, those all sound great... just surprise me?" Sarah smiled at the young woman and sat at the bar. She decided to look at her phone, pushing the button she realized she had 20 missed calls both from Isaac and his sister Marcie. She also had several texts. She frowned at wondered what to do.

Lonely Sweetheart

10,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Ruri

"Yes mam." She Felt bad for the girl she looked sad. She walked to the glass cake and pulled out some of the cookies and put them on a plate. then she grabbed a glass and took some milk and put it it the glass. Ruri walked the plate and glass to the gal. "Are you okay Honey? you seem down. and I don't mean to pry I just thought that I would ask."

employee

AllThosePrettyLights
I'm so sorry that I am so late getting this to you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff