Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Destiny popped her head out of the kitchen and swiped a small smear of red off her chin before she smiled. "Aunty is gonna run herself into the ground if she works to hard!" she teased before she put her bowl of cherries away and soon came back out. Todays outfit was a white strapless dress with a few lines of lace along the cuffs and hems. She was barefoot as usual and her hair was tied in a sloppy bun missing a few sections. Her wings were feathery and white and layed gently against her back as she wondered over to the new face in teh Tavern. "WElcome to the Tavern of Night, can I get you anything?" she asked with a small grin, her steel colored eyes had a slight sparkle of mischife in them as she waiting poilitely for an reply.
Lauren looked from the counter to Xenthara and smiled brightly. "I can see that. I hope that you had a good cat nap? I'm in a good mood as well Xenthara. It's nice to be happy." Lauren said as she continued to look at Xenthara with her smile. She then picked up one of her glasses and took a sip from the glass. She returned it to the counter a moment later.
User Image
Mikata nodded as she stood straight, closing her eyes to concentrate. In her mind she saw a set of golden eyes flick open, a rumbling snarl playing in the back of her mind. Her hands clenched then opened as long scales began to extend from her fingers. Mikata furrowed her brow, her ears folding back.

Loyal Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah, that sounded exactly like Tzane. He nodded slowly. "He was rather vain. Though, I think the last few months we were together, he used me to help him bring back his breed of naga. He didn't have wings like you." He sighed as if in daze. "He was tan, blue tail, long golden hair and lavender eyes... he was so hot. I loved him blindingly so. He use to slither all over me." Yeah for bad puns. Normally the term was 'walk all over me', but naga's didn't have legs. Yeah, really lame on his part.

He shook his head and blinked a few times. "Sorry... when you're as old as me, you tend to let your mind wonder more then it should."

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Killi gave a second stretch of her arms above her head until a small popping sound could be heard from her back. Giggling she dropped her hands once again to her sides. "Why do you always do that, mommy?" she questioned curiously taking her hand and examining it along with the bitten thumb.
Richie turned towards the woman and tilted his head for a moment before he nodded. "If you have any wine, that would be fine." It was clear from his looks that he wasn't human. Besides he was far too pale, and from the looks of him he was mostly a creature who preferred the night. He put his hands on the bar top but then began to mess with the silver bracelet around his wrist.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
User ImageBarraks comes down the stairs not remembering having fallen asleep in the first place as he heads downstairs. "Hello all." He said cheerfully.

Desirable Businesswoman

User ImageUser Image

Feline watched Mikata. "Alright...Mikata...let it fill your whole body...but you need to keep it tamed....so it that you are in control....once you tamed it...." She paused. "Then force it to change you....but keep yourself." She said trying to explain.

Xenthara smiled. "I am glad to hear you are happy. And yes it was a good nap....I slept in my lovers room even though i really shouldnt have." she chuckled a little.

Seran smiled lightly at Killi. "Because.....some dark creatures do not like my powers....they can get hurt...so i use a special seal....to keep them away when i dont need them....though i kept my looks this time." she smiled to Killi. "Makes sense dear?"

Desirable Businesswoman

User ImageUser Image

Feline watched Mikata. "Alright...Mikata...let it fill your whole body...but you need to keep it tamed....so it that you are in control....once you tamed it...." She paused. "Then force it to change you....but keep yourself." She said trying to explain.

Xenthara smiled. "I am glad to hear you are happy. And yes it was a good nap....I slept in my lovers room even though i really shouldnt have." she chuckled a little.

Seran smiled lightly at Killi. "Because.....some dark creatures do not like my powers....they can get hurt...so i use a special seal....to keep them away when i dont need them....though i kept my looks this time." she smiled to Killi. "Makes sense dear?"

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Raising a brow curiously Destiny nodded as she tried to hide a small laugh, not many people ordered wine. Well there had been a few vampires he had ordered red wine before, her geuss was because it red like blood. Though she didn't say much other than just play a little dumb, she was a half breed of two completely different species that no one could comprehend. "Red I would geuss? Add a little color to that pale face of yours?" That time she did let out a small chuckle.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
User ImageBylis drops from a portal into the lake in his silver outfit. "Don... Next time you say 'I wonder what this does.' you better not try it on me." He said climbing out of the water.
User ImageRichie smiled a shaky short of smile and nodded. He could feel the humor in her words but at the moment he wasn't sure if he was up for a laugh. "Oh, yes please." He was unsure of himself, one could see, but as he sat there without having to worry so much he felt himself begin to relax slightly. A little, but not much. "Thank you."

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
"Hmm.. most tan Naga I know of either populate the arid sand covered countries, or mountainous areas that had little winter, like countries or the upper areas of the globe, they can survive better on land than I can." She pondered, thinking about what she knew of her cousin sub species. She laughed a little at the bad puns.

"Also I'm not as young as you think I am." she smiled and laughed little. "Not like I mind it when people think I am."

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Killi shrugged her shoulders quietly before she replied. "Maybe a little complicated but understandable." she said before crawling back into her lap and sighed. "Mommy can I have it?" she asked to start the conversation as she sat there quietly. Killi geussed that she knew what she wanted so she just waited.
Lauren smiled and nodded her head. "That's good and yes it is very nice. Though I do wish that Amadeo would be here, sadly he isn't. He had something to do and would be gone for a few days. That sounds like it would be nice to have done but don't get caught now." Lauren said with a wink in Xenthara's direction and giggled a little.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff