Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....
User Image

"Indeed!" Holly agreed readily with Xenthara. "How do you think the Chimera got away with slaughtering villages? Or the Sirens. It's cause they're pretty. But Greeks are nothing if not vain." Her nose wrinkled again, before she eyed Jason as he stripped his coat.

"Ooooo. Don't make promises you can't keep, darling." She teased him with a wink, before she finished her drink and set it atop of the bar, seating herself next to it as her legs crossed at the knee. Flowers bloomed along the bartop, before a figure emerged from it with a gentle sigh. The woman's skin was completely green, as was her hair, her golden gaze swept to Holly, a baring of teeth offered briefly. The Dryad's attention then turned to Xenthara as she gave the cutest pathetic face she could manage, blue cosmos blooming in her floor length hair.

"Foo. I didn't want to come in. The Greenhouse is much warmer, and has softer things to rest on right now."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

ocation: Tavern
ood: Amazing
ealth: Perfect

Xenthara looked over to Dhizzandra. "Could have had a vine write a note asking me to bring you some you know." She said getting up washing the dirty glass she had used. "The kitchen's all done with it's remodel. If you want to check it out go for it. I'll make you a basket with enough food to bring back to the green house." She said before turning to Jason and Holly and pointing a finger in a motherly way.

"Go any further then the underwear and you better be in a room. I don't care if it's a one night stand or you decide to pretty much move in...I will not see any bare butts in the bar area or in the kitchen. There are rooms for that." She said pointing at Holly and then Jason before moving to work on Dhizzandra's food.

utfit: outfit
ccessories:bracelet, necklace, special crystal flower clip, ring
heme song: NA
User Image
Jason grinned and nodded to Holly.
"Oh don't worry, I won't"
The motherly tone caught Jason's attention as Xenthara pointed at him in a stern manner. He remembered a certain butler from his past sharing the same tone and accusing finger. Jason tried to keep a smug grin from surfacing on his face as Xen warned them.
"Yes, ma'am."

Fashionable Seeker

User Image

Holly snorted at Xenthara, sticking her tongue out again in that almost childish fun loving way she had. "No fun, aunty Xen." She pouted, teasing the other woman with a chuckle before shaking her head. "Prude!"

The Dryad paused at Xen's words, peering down at herself. She didn't wear clothes. She was covered, by leaves, but.... "Hey, Xen. Do leaves count? And I hate writing notes with the vines. It just...seems so creepy." She gave an almost devious looking grin, before clapping in excitement and moving towards the Kitchen.

Holly shook her head, her attention drawing back to Jason briefly. "You say that now, but every mortal does." She gave an impish grin once more.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Xenthara brought a hand up slapping her forehead hard before rubbing it down her face with a loud groan. "As long as I don't bloody well see nothing that should be covered then whatever..." She said to Dhiz giving her a look that said she did that on purpose. She then shot a look at Holly. "You don't want me as your aunty..you'll regret it." She then looked at Jason staring at his face knowing he was hiding an expression before she turned and headed into the kitchen and got right on filling containers of food for Dhizzandra.

"So writing notes with vines is creepy but having vines wrap around a person and stealing food isn't to you?" She questioned Dhizzandra.

User Image
Jason lifted his drink again, pausing at his lips at Holly's comment.
"Oh I don't often do. And most wouldn't really call me mortal."
He said in a sing song tone before taking a long drink. He wiped the access beer from his lips with his fingers, glancing to Xen as she stared at his attempt to hide a grin.

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....
User Image

"No, not really. I've always done it, so I suppose it doesn't seem that bothersome to me." The Dryad tapped her chin in thought as she followed Xenthara into the kitchen. All the while, munching on whatever was handy.

Holly shook her head at Xenthara, before chuckling softly. "Oh? Then praytell, what are thee?" Holly turned a predatorial look towards Jason, a slow smile forming on her visage as she leaned towards him, inches from his face as she inhaled softly, lashes fluttering. "You smell human enough to me."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Xenthara just shook her head with a light chuckle as she soon placed a large basket on the metal island for Dhizzandra. "there should be enough for you to eat. If you need anything else it's all in the fridge and the dessert are on the desert station." She said with a smile. Her phone then went off as she picked it up and looked at it. "Crap...I gotta go. Seems I am needed to break up a small club incident Morhana's gotten herself into." She said before she looked around. "Try not to eat too much..as tempting as it is...morning sickness will make you hate life even more." She then waved. "You two behave yourselves." She yelled back to the two at the bar before she was gone in a flash.

User Image
Jason looked as Holly grew closer, his smile narrowing to a grin as she came inches from his face. Jason never moved away or turned in any way, his green eyes holding a challenging gleam as he stared back at her.
" Well, I am technically human but I have danced with death...and lost my footing."
A small shift of trouble moved through his expression for a split second before returning to his bold, challenged look. When Xen told them to behave his eyes remained on Holly.
"Yes, ma'am"

Fashionable Seeker

User Image

"NEVER!" Holly huffed at Xenthara, before grinning. The Dryad, offered a chuckle, took her basket, and disappeared into the floorboards.

However, Holly's attention remained on Jason, a hint of curiousity bringing light to her crimson gaze. "You don't smell of Styxx, so you must mean another form of Death. True death, am I right?" She gave a playful grin, "Is that why you have a spot like a dalmation?"

User Image
Jason nodded to confirm her curiosity.
"That's right. Kind of like a return receipt."
He glanced up to his waft of white hair before making eye contact with Holly once more. His shoulders shifted slightly, a rewarding crack coming from one.

Fashionable Seeker

User Image

"So what did you do that was bad enough even death didn't want you?" Holly gave a slow grin, but she didn't move. Instead, she shifted even closer! The audacity! She practically crawled into his lap, a hand raising to ruffle that patch of white hair that stood out against his normal tresses. Personal bubble did not exist to this woman.

"S'cute, kind've. If you're into the spotted look. Better watch out, there's some people around here who might try to make a coat out of your hair." She gave a devious grin.

User Image
Jason chuckled lightly as the laugh rolled in his throat.
" Unfinished business. And I was lucky enough to get some help back. Well, sometimes I feel lucky to be brought back."
He watched as she shifted closer, his green eyes moving from her face down to her legs before returning to her face. Jason sat up slowly, leaning forward for his beer as his arm brushed past her side to grab the bottle and bring it back.

Fashionable Seeker

User Image

Holly quirked a graceful brow at him, arching it high upon her visage before she tucked her feet up, the woman was small enough to seat on one leg, and tuck her feet against his opposite thigh. She gave a small grin.

"Ohhoh, unfinished business...That's serious business, right there."
She didn't move when his arm brushed her, instead she remained firmly rooted to the spot. Her tongue darted out to wet her lips, briefly. "So, Mr. Stud...You come here often?" She laughed at her own cheesey line, before wrinkling her nose. Her head turned, and another mudslide found itself in her hand, as though it had poured itself.

"So what kind of unfinished business? I may have a friend that could assist...She's very good at what she does, for the right price, of course."

User Image
"I've come here a few times before, a while back. Needed to get away from the city for a bit."
Jason took a long drink of beer, emptying the bottle's content as he looked up at Holly.
"Business that I have to do on my own. More rewarding for me."
He watched her unmoving stance as he held his own ground.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff