Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Seeker

User Image

"Right. We all exist, in some form or another. All beliefs, we exist by the willpower of those that believe in us."
Holly shrugged, before giving a delighted noise at the mudslide, and she wasted no time sipping on it as she gave a happy sigh.

However, she nearly choked on the beverage at Xenthara's comment, before childishly sticking her tongue out at the other woman. "Your nephew is also of age and was consenting. And might I remind you, that nothing happened, unfortunately."
She huffed a bit, propping her chin up on a hand as she pouted.

"Yes, a Nymph. There's lots of nymphs, actually. We're all over, and you wouldn't even know it."
Holly winked at Jason, before recrossing her legs as she slurped down her drink happily. "So who's the studmuffin, Xen?"
She motioned to Jason with her head, offering him a slight wink. It was simply in her nature to flirt, she couldn't help it.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

ocation: Tavern
ood: Amazing
ealth: Perfect

Xenthara chuckled. "Still my nephew. When Feline found out she just stared at Albion for a long while. I handed him a box of condoms. Don't worry girl I got you covered." She said sipping her drink.

Xenthara then looked at Tood before this strange feeling that his chuckle had something to do with her reaction. She'd have to watch this one...he knew a weakness of hers. She then blinked and looked at Holly. "Why don't you just ask him instead of being rude and asking me when he's sitting right there?" Xenthara said in a dulled tone before she got up and headed into the kitchen.

She then came back with a large tray of cookies, cupcakes and cinnamon bread sticks. She placed it down before she picked up one of the sticks and took a bite out of it.

utfit: outfit
ccessories:bracelet, necklace, special crystal flower clip, ring
heme song: NA
User Image
A grin slowly formed on Jason's face at the woman's flirtatious tone as he finished off his beer.
"Oh you're everywhere? I better start closing the curtain when I shower then. Don't know what peepin' nymphs are looking in my windows at night."
Jason gave her a wink of his own before finishing his second piece of bread.He gave a short huff of a laugh and smile as Xenthara told the woman to ask for his name herself.
"The name's Jason. Definitely not studmuffin."

Fashionable Seeker

User Image

"Oooo, cookies!" Holly grinned impishly, practically diving on the Tray that Xenthara brought out. She shoved one completely into her mouth, nomming it contently for a moment before her gaze slid towards Jason.

She grinned, momentarily at Xenthara, however. "Hey, a boy's gotta become a man at some point." A vine creeped along the bar, wrapping itself around two of the cinnamon sticks before they disappeared to only who knows where. Holly snorted at that.

"Jason, then. Studmuffin seems to fit better, though. You know, Chip 'N' Dales is hiring.." She gave a lurid grin. "Oh, no worries, most Nymphs are too shy to be seen, actually. It's really just us Death Nymphs, and Dryads that are most commonly seen. Well, Sirens too, but...I don't think they qualify as nymphs." She seemed to frown, as if thinking this over.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Xenthara just watched the vines before she grabbed a plate and set some more on the plate before leaving it on the bar for Dhizzandra to take. She then turned and stared at Holly. "uh huh." She said sticking out her tongue. She smiled however and sipped her mudslide.

"Chip 'N' Dales? What is this...the 80's ...90's?" She said with a light smirk. "Not really shy around here sadly...alot of them are more teases then anything." She rubbed the side of her neck. "Lets not get me thinking people are watching me while I shower...I'm going to end up with some night terrors when todays done."

User Image
Jason leaned back casually as he listened to the woman, sharing the same puzzled thought as Xenthara over the choice of Chip N' Dales.
"Yeah, I think I've had my fill of tights. Don't think I'd fit into the profession."
His grin remained on his face as he ran his fingers through his hair, starting at the white waft of hair.
"And what, is studmuffin supposed to be my stage name? Walking out in a red apron and oven mits?"
He set his empty beer bottle forward as he looked to Xen.
"Could I get another one, please?"

Fashionable Seeker

User Image

Holly snickered at Xenthara. "Aw, but come on, teasing can be fun." She winked at Xen, snagging another cookie as she cooed happily. "I love these things. Persephone's a horrible cook, I don't know how Hades eats what she makes, poor guy probably does it just to make her smile." She grimaced, shaking her head a bit.

Finishing off the mudslide, she pushed her cup towards Xenthara in a silent question of more, as she set the scythe carefully upon the barstool next to her. The Raven ruffled his feathers, seeming to huff before settling once more.

However, at Jason's comment, Holly giggled, loudly, and for quite a few moments. "Ahehehehe, oven mits and an apron, oh that's classy." She snickered a bit, before managing to wipe a tear from her eye as she regained her composure.

"Oooohaha, yes. Exactly. Just an apron and some oven mits. Hot." She snickered again, shaking her head. "Alright then, how about just stud.." She eyed him for a moment, before moving to stand as she stretched, prancing across the floor of the Tavern, twirling once as she did so.

"Oh! I sensed the Chimera was here today, Xenthara. What did she want?"

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Xenthara grabbed the pitcher and poured Holly another mudslide before she glanced to Jason. "Careful....I don't put it past this one to go into the kitchen to find you some oven mitts and a apron." She said lightly as she pushed Holly's glass back over picking her own up as she leaned back watching the woman prance about.

"A drink." She said to the question. "If you hadn't noticed this is a bar...we have liquor...and food. Lots of both." She commented finishing off her mudslide but simply set the empty glass down on the bar for now.

User Image
Jason rolled his shoulders.
"I'll accept stud."
He laughed at the humor of wearing only oven mits and an apron before Xen hinted that it could actually happen.
"Ha ha, well that would be a challenge on itself. I've been called very stubborn."
He looked over his shoulder as the woman pranced off across the room.

Fashionable Seeker

User Image

"Nope. It's a Motel." Holly stuck her tongue out at Xen. "Or a spider web." She gasped dramatically. "That's why everyone who comes here ends up staying!" She pointed accusatively at Xenthara, though it was obvious she was joking.

"You're holding them hostage to devour them, aren't you?" The Reaver then giggled, and twirled once more towards the stage, waving her hand to her drink that Xenthara had been kind enough to refill, and it would float towards her until her hands could grasp it to take a drink.

Setting the glass down once more on a table, Holly shuffled gracefully towards the jukebox. "Such a quiet Tavern. Needs more life." She grinned at the pun, since you know...She was a Death Nymph.

Turning on the jukebox to play Apocalyptica, she turned and grinned at Jason. "Stubborn, huh?" She cooed, sashaying towards him, reaching out to 'walk' her fingers up his arm as she winked. "Well, I'm persistent. I'm sure it could happen."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

"Yep. It's my own little Hazel and Gretel story. You all follow the smell of sweet baked goods and liquor to my quaint little bar and then when you're all drunk and stuffed I gobble you up whole." Xenthara's tone serious along with her face. Her cat ears stood up like little horns and her tail thrashed back and forth in a devious manner.

She then remembered that Jason had asked for another beer so she grabbed another and opened it up placing it in front of him. She then picked up a cookie and took a bit out of it before she spoke again. "Or this is like Sweeny Todd....All my pies are actually made out of people. That's why you all love them so much." She said with a rumbling chuckle.

"Stubborn just means more challenge here. It doesn't mean it's not going to happen...just mean's it's going to take some creativity to make it happen."

User Image
The idea of the Tavern being a house of sweets to tempt others gave Jason an amused smile as he took the new beer and nodded to Xen as a silent thank you.
"Oh is it, glad I can be seen as a challenge to someone."
He chuckled before bringing the bottle to his lips for a drink. His attention was caught at the feeling of fingers walking up his arm. Once his bottle was returned to the bar coaster he looked to the woman at his side.
" Oh really? Well you do realize that you have to get these clothes off first."
His voice was a low seductive rumble before he grinned and laughed.

Fashionable Seeker

User Image

"I knew it!" Holly giggled as she wrinkled her nose at Xenthara. "You fiend." This was all in jest, however, before the woman moved her fingers away from Jason, grasping her drink once more as she slurped at it contently with a sigh.

However, at Jason's comment, Holly laughed heartily. "Oh, sweetheart, that's the best part of it all." She winked at him. "Taking the clothes off is infinately more fun than putting them on. Wouldn't you agree, Xenthara?" Snickering then, she watched the vines sneak up to gather up some more cinnamon bars, before just taking the whole damned tray.

"Well then."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Xenthara watched the tray being taken. "Dhiz! If you're hungry I made plenty of damn food!" She yelled at the closest wall knowing she could hear her. She shook her head with a light chuckle before looking back to the two. She gave Jason a nod back as a your welcome before she chuckled. "You shouldn't be too glad." She said lightly.

"Told you I was evil...everyone is just blind because of the fluffy ears and tail. It's my best disguise." She said tugging on her ears a bit in a cute manner. She then let go letting her ears bounce back from being pulled. "Don't get me involved in your little strip conversation. I have a kid and King at home that wouldn't be to happy to hear if I got involved." She said with a snicker.

User Image
Jason chuckled, picking up the chilled bottle of beer again for a drink.
"Oh I agree completely. In fact, I'll give you a freebie for being on the same page on that one."
He set his beer down and pulled his tan colored coat off of his shoulders and down his back, slipping his arms out one at a time. The shirt underneath was a fitted black under armor style shirt. He looked back to Xenthara with a nod.
"It's always those ones with the cute kitty faces that get ya."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces