Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
"You can make one thing look like another, but that does not change who they are." she gave off a bitter scowl. "I cannot forgive her kind for what they have done, I am sorry. I will accept to talk to her, to prove that we are not all barbaric and disgusting as we have been made out to be." her happy tone became more serious feeling the need to defend her kin, even if she disliked them. She was merely reacting out of instinct and what she grew up believing. Ayame turned her attention towards the wolf girl who just entered the tavern.

"Greetings, Lupis-sapien." she lowered her head bowing to the girl.

(I actually do like Satel [did I get her name right?], I'm just trying to stay in character, I just didn't want to send across the wrong message!! ^^ )

Loyal Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zeek woke up several hours later, still on the floor. He groaned softly as he rolled onto his back and rubbed his nose. He'd been asleep on the floor, face first. He yawned softly and just laid there. On the table next to him was still the thick puddle of black goo and Zeek's shoe. His left pant leg looked rather flat now without his whole leg in it. Well, this was peachy, he'd be useless for the next month while his leg grew back. He sighed faintly and just stared up at the ceiling.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline smiled and got Mikata her water. she placed it in front of her and nodded. "You okay?" she then answered the other girl. "I understand where you are coming from...no need to tell me anything like that....it's your choice to speak with her or not....she usually only is actually inside that Tavern if we need the help or is wanted in here by others....other then that she is by the lake." She nodded. she then looked at Zeek and blinked. "Hi Zeek...want something to drink?" she wondered where he came from.

((oh her name is Seran ^^ soory Owo" i just noticed your OOC))

Loyal Gaian

He sighed, knowing he had no other way of getting around now. "Just don't scream, okay, Feline." He knew several girls in his time that were terrified of what he was about to do. Out from behind slithered long black vine-like appendages. It took half a dozen to stand him up and move him around like spider legs. When one looked, they were coming out of his back, straight through his shirt and jacket. He moved slowly to the bar and sat on a stool. Once seated, the vines sank back into his body, showing his chard back where they'd come from. He shook his head slowly. "Nah, I'm fine... a bit stiff and sore from being passed out on the floor all night. You'd think I'd be use to it after my years as a pomme de sang."
User Image
"Thank you."
Mikata took a sip from the water as her ear flickered at the other woman's greeting. She looked back, unsure of what the english words 'lupis-sapien'. She nodded to the woman as a greeting, looking back to Feline before staring at her water.
"Yes, I am fine."
Something felt different inside of Mikata. It felt more animalistic, more wild. She felt as if her temper was rising and she wasn't sure why.

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
"I will give it some thought then." she glared downwards behind her blindfold, trying to keep an open mind.

"Hello there." she turned her head to look downwards at Zeke who was lying on the floor. She would question why he was there or how he got there, but thought it was probably better to question it. At this point, someone could jump through the window at this point and she wouldn't be as surprised anymore.

"I personally find the ceiling pillars to be a much more comfortable place to sleep." she joked to him, uncoiling off the chair and slithering towards him in case he needed help.

([BADWOLF] -giggles like a retard-

ok lol sorry! since we moved threads I accidently closed the old one and lost her name, I think Satel is from a star trek rp I'm doing on another website >.> )

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline looked at Zeek and watched him. "Why would i scream again?" She said not really caring about his display. she then looked towards the woman and nodded. She smiled at Mikata and her panther side picked up on something. "mikata....is something bothering you? i sense something." She looked into Mikata's gold eyes waiting for the answer.

((XD pretty bad a** name that one is and it's cool ^^ i screw up on names all the time Owo" wink )
User Image
Mikata's eyes became sharp as she looked up at Feline.
"Nothing is wrong."
She looked back down to her water as her ears folded back.

(( I bet that police box is bigger on the inside and filled with wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff ))

Loyal Gaian

He was used to seeing a lot things, but what he didn't think he'd see was a naga, and a female one at that. His expression saddened at the thought of his second husband, Tzane. Sure, there was pain, but in a good way. He missed his naga lover, but it had been a very long time since he'd seen him, hell, he didn't even know if he was alive or not. He looked to the female naga. "I tend to agree, but my body kinda shut down after what happened..." He pointed to the black goo on the table where his shoe still was. "Oh, by the way, I wouldn't touch that, Feline. It might have a bad reaction to skin contact."

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
"Forgive me, I was merely calling your scientific name as used by the humans on the surface world, I didn't want to call you by anything offensive, since I'm not too familiar with your kind." Ayame tried to keep up her sophisticated mannerisms, watching the wolf girl and noticing the alertness in her face and ears.

(Lupis is the scientific term for the wolf family, like felis domesticus is the common house cat (I think), and homo sapien is well.. humans, so I just mixed them together into Lupis Sapien cuz I'm so totally original! /endsarcasm xD )

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline tapped her fingers on her chin. "Mikata.....how are you feeling...how's your shoulder?" Yes it was an odd question at the moment but Feline was planning.
Lauren walked toward the tavern from the forest as she sighed to herself. She hoped that Rose was alright. She opened the door after a few minutes and walked inside the tavern. She smiled and waved at the people that she knew and nodded her head respectfully to those that she didn't know. She took her place at the bar and patiently waited to be asked what she would like to have. She looked around a while and then her tail started to wag slowly from side to side as she thought about Amadeo as she thought about their good times, that they had had so far. She hoped that they would have more of those times, she really did. She also loved him with all of her heart. She turned back towards the bar and smiled.
((Oh, boy. I might suck with my posts I have writers block and a horrible headache. >.< ))
User Image
Mikata's eyes darted up to Feline's face before looking back down to the counter.
"My shoulder is good."
Mikata lightly set her hand on her bandaging before bringing both of her hands to wrap around her glass of water, the tip of her tail curling slightly.

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
"I see..." she nodded her head at him, making eye contact from behind her blindfold. "So what exactly happened? And how did you manage to keep yourself unnoticeable all day? I feel so oblivious!" she said rather dramatically for some reason.

(haha best description of the inside of the tardis xD It's made of time jello)

Desirable Businesswoman

User ImageUser Image

Feline smiled. "How about i try to teach you to be a wolf today...I'll try to teach you how to transform." she nodded to the girl. "Sounds good to you?" she smiled

Xenthara appeared behind the bar in a flash of speed. "mmmm that was a good nap..." she smiled and then looked over towards Lauren. "Hello there Lauren. What can i get you tonight?" She said with a smile to the girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff