Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Stepping around him Killi aranged the ears on his head neatly before she knelt down to attack the tail and giggled. "I'm not sure yet, I was thinking I would start small and work my way up." Though the thought of someoen being kept around and then chucked aside when they became un usable was slightly disturbing Killi refused to let it get to her, not about this man.

"All done, you can get up now." Killi giggled as she backed away from his reach, the movement was automatic but she cursed herself for doing it. Though that was before the shaking of teh room knocked her off balance and she fell onto her butt looking at Xen. "Xen you really need to calm down, if you can't handle it I will go elsewhere so as not to bother you and bring up memories that should remained locked away." she spoke kindly, softening towards her sister.

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
That's right, I'm a perfect devil...
User Image
Desiree wrapped her arms around his neck again, kissing his as she was before for a long moment, then pulling away. "Why does the sun have to come so early," she asked in a defeated and sad voice. She kissed his neck, right where his major artery is. She did this not because she was wanting his blood, but because she could feel his pulse and heartbeat in that place.
...Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
User ImageUser Image

Kai bowed towards Xenthara, "I apologize, I have no idea what you have been through but nor do you know what I have been through. I will not bother you with the details... But I can understand why you would hate the idea" he said then stood up with the ears and tail on him. "Does this please you Killicana?" he asked waiting for her to do more with him.

Moonreaper sighed feeling the chill in the air, "Relax... Your daughters are all grown up. They have to be able to stand up on their own two feet at their age" he commented hoping Seran would not get offended by his speech.

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
User Image

Lunacy giggled feeling a bit ticklish as she kissed him right on the artery in his neck, "Alright... lets get to bed sweetheart" he said as he undressed and opened the coffin door laying down in it and then closing his eyes, he patted the open spot next to him for her to hop in with him.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Xenthara shook her head at her sister. "Dont worry about it.....somethine happened this morning and it's been happening all day...You have fun...I'll entertain myself." she then looked towards Kai. she bowed her head back to him and grabbed her Ipod and another bottle of booze and sat on top of the bars counter listening to music and chugging the booze liking how it burned.

Seran gave Moonreaper a death glare he would never forget. "Take that back and take it back now...those two down there have lived through hell." she then stood up and ice began to gather. "I got a front row seat at Xenthara being beat, abused, raped and so much more and i couldn't do a thing....Killicana is on her breaking point...She lover left her right before their wedding while she was pregnant and then miscarried after he left! She was also almost killed by her twins father!" the ice began to get violent with her anger. "I'm not letting them suffer anymore Moonreaper!"

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
Desiree smiled, going in her still unpacked suitcase and taking out some clothes before going into the bathroom. When she came out she wore a small black silk nightgown that came to her mid-thigh. She smiled at Lunacy, turning for him. "Do you like it? I thought since you change before we sleep I should as well."

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Killi gave a roll of her eyes and soon started to pout, her next idea would be one that her sister would enjoy and she was tempted to tare the headphones out of her ears. "Well I do have to say you do look rather cute there Kai. Though how about a fun strip tease to cheer my sister up, but here's the catch, can't take off the ears or tail!" she giggled flicking a penny at her sister to get her attenchion.

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
User ImageUser Image

Kai sighed blushing shyly, "Wha...?" he said looking nervous as he removed his Hayori. Kai seemed a little bothered by the strip tease having difficulty moving his hands to remove his robe.

Moonreaper merely smiled, "I know Seran, I know this well... you misunderstand me. We can watch over them for you... You have 12 loyal servants who would do anything because of the power you hold over them. And if your unsure about some of them you want keeping an eye on them then I can make suggestions if you want them to be a certain way or have a god sense of responsibility" he advised trying to make Seran feel better.

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
User Image

Luacy blushed a little, "It looks wonderful" he said with a soft smile and blushed as he opened his arms again not able to wait to embrace her.

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
Desiree smiled, getting into the coffin and closing the lid of it on them. She turned on her side and snuggled into Lunacy's arms. "I'm glad you like it," she said before she buried her face in his chest, one arm slender arm over him. "I love you, cheri."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Xenthara caught her sisters penny and flicked it up and down. She opened one eye and watched the man. She tilted her head at how he was acting. "awww your adorable.....you look scared....is this something new to you?" she just had to ask.

Seran growled and the ice calmed down. She looked at Moonreaper seriously. "I already know the good from the bad ones....and Kai is on the good list. that's why right now im here....I'm seeing how well they interact with each other....but you were right...i shouldn't be here and i should trust him...." she sighed and rubbed the back of her neck.

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Killi wondered over and gave a small tug on the earphones for them to come out again as she grinned. "Isn't he just? I figured why wait for your man when no one can get jealous of watching Kai here. Though when she looked back at him she felt a small pain where her heart used to be. Ignoring it she gave a small wistle before pointing at his bottom. "Your loosing your tail." she grinned.

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
User Image

Lunacy smiled and kissed Desiree on the lips, "Good night my love" he said in hopes he would wake up to see her by his side cuddled against him once more.

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
Desiree kissed Lunacy back before laying her head down on her silk pillow. "Bonne nuit cheri," she said faintly before falling asleep, her finger idly stroking the skin on Lunacy's arm until she fell completely asleep.

(( Night everyone! ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff