Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline chuckled lightly watching the woman. "that's a dragon fruit...that's how they are....my not try a peach?" she pointed to a peach piece. "They're soft and sweet." She nodded.

((YAY NEW THREAD!))

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
"Alright." Ayame listened to her. She picked it up and held it for a moment. "It's kinda fuzzy..." she said as she she took a small bite out of it. It was very soft and sweet like she said, but the texture was a little weird in her mouth.

"Interesting..." she said, swallowing what she had. She wasn't quite sure if she liked it or not "This will take some getting used to.. but it's palatable." Ayame picked up a couple other fruits and tasted them as well. She liked the raspberries and the watermelon best so far. She decided to pull her eyefold up onto her forehead so she could completely see what she was trying.

(Yay I see that!)

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline smiled. "Everything takes getting used to....that's the amazing this about being able to adapt." she nodded. "If living creatures cant adapt they wont last long....they need to change with the times and try new things." She really has been with Bylis for far too long.

(( >w< you're good! X3 ))

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
"That is very true." she smiled at her, tying her blindfold back over her eyes like she usually did. "So what brings you down here? Most humanoids I know live on the surface world." she curled her tail around one of the chairs, since she couldn't really sit on it.

(Haha okay good! ^^ lol I'm having bad timing with my OOC posts >.x also all those times I wrote eyefold I meant blindfold!!)

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline nodded. "I'm a mass murdering demon of sorts....My prison was that red headed neko...and that goddess is her mother....my best friend..." She knew right now she must have sounded crazy. "A long time ago i basically wiped out my who race....when i was caught....instead of them killing me i used some sort of old spell and separated my soul from my body and then was locked away in Xenthara...." she nodded. "Xenthara is now the owner here and the reason that i am who i am today." she smiled. "So i guess you can say i am down here cause i am keeping myself in check...I dont want to harm more then needed....though.....it doesnt work at times." she rubbed the back of her head.

((XD it's fine! we still knew what you meant ^^))
User Image
Mikata came launching out of the treetops, landing in a clearing near the Tavern. She had her spear in hand as she crouched low to the ground, her metal wolf mask covering her face. Several uniformed men came from the forest, seeming almost out of breath as they pointed their guns at the wolf-girl.
"You're...you're under arrest. Put your hands up."
Mikata didn't understand what they were commanding as she stayed down low, growling as she began to slowly move sideways.
"We will open fire miss, now put your hands up."

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
"Very interesting." Ayame said, further coiling herself up one of the chairs and lifting herself upwards above it, to show she was listening and interested. "I never did visually see that red haired felis woman, nor the goddess, but I did knew they were there." she nodded as she continued hearing her story.

"So who exactly caught you? If you wiped out your entire race as a demon built for carnage and genocide, wouldn't the rest of your kin share the same traits?" she asked her out of curiosity. "Whoever caught you and were going to kill you for your misdeeds must've been powerful." she concluded afterwards, trying to properly piece together her story.

"So you and Xen are essentially the same being... I've heard of this happening more than once before, but I've never witnessed it." Ayame tried to recap some of her past encounters.
"Yes I've noticed, you almost struck me with that stray lightning bolt earlier today." she laughed a little.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline heard a commotion going on outside. She spun her wrist and lightning began to gather over the police that were near Mikata. She continued to to listen and smile at the woman. "That goddess....was originally a demon from the same race as me....the only other one i didnt kill except for Xen...and Xen is a half breed." she tried to explain. "Me and that goddess are equals....except i now have binds on my powers....if i were to be released i'd blow...killing every where..." She nodded. "My kin wont have the same traits as me...since they will be half breed and not pure breeds...and my soon to be husband is an elf...a tall one too...er....5'10" isn't that tall..." She then shook her head and got back on topic. "Any other questions? im very open." she smiled as the lightning around the police got violent.
User Image
The policemen looked up at the violent weather before looking back to Mikata.The pointed ends of Mikata's spear retracted inward to create a staff as she flipped forward, swinging her staff upwards as she knocked the guns from the mens' hands.
"The weathers getting too dangerous, fall back."
Mikata spun her spear around as she stood up, watching the officers run off.

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ayame wanted to go see what was going on outside, making the ruckus, but didn't want to be rude and leave during the conversation.

"Sounds like quite the web." Ayame simply nodded, head still turned towards the doorway. "Forgive me, I'm not very fond of the gods or their familiars, that encounter with your friend earlier today was too close for comfort." she let the wings on her back extend out, just in case she needed to dash towards the outdoors.

"I wouldn't worry about destroying everything, even if you were released. The only thing that would eliminate all life is when the sun reaches the end of it's days and takes us with it. Even Gods have fallen based on their own bad decisions and stupid actions; they are no more human than the people who walk around above us." She glared upwards towards where the sun and surface walkers were.

"You seem a little young to be wed." she looked back at Feline. "Actually I'm pretty small for my species too, so I can relate." she laughed a little, embarrassed to admit it, even if she tried her best to talk herself bigger than she really was.

"You speak of your soon to be husband like a stranger. Is this arranged?"

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline had to give a small laugh at the young comment. "I may not look it but i am over three hundred years old." she nodded. "And no it's not arranged....Bylis is my one true love....i just dont know if he likes me talking about him or not so i tend not to just in case..." she smiled and the lightning outside began to calm down. "But she usually isn't in that form....i interrupted her meeting...usually she's in her human like form with all her holy powers concealed...next time you see her she'll just look like a normal human..." she nodded.
User Image
Mikata turned to walk to the Tavern, stopping as she noticed a wolf standing in front of her. The two seemed to stare at each other without movement, Mikata's spear at her side. The wolf stepped forward slightly as Mikata held her ground, the creature sniffing towards her. After a few moments it ran off, Mikata watching it's every move from behind her mask. The wolf girl sighed as she turned and headed to the Tavern, pushing the front door open.

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ayame laughed at her again, but it was merry. "What are you talking about? You're very young compared to me, and even more so compared to some of the Ancients I know who surpass me by generations." she smiled again, enjoying the conversation. "But it's good to hear that, arranged pairings are just unnatural." she shook her head a little.

"Next time I see her? Are you sure that is a good idea?" she asked, wondering if she was thinking her words through clearly.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline laughed with the woman. "I agree with you about the arranged marriages....a while back one was set up for me....I thank every day i didnt go through with it." She smiled. "And it'll be fine...trust me on that. She'll be shorter and in a much better mood...." she nodded. "She still has a demon side so if you are more comfortable with her in that form im sure she wouldn't mind..she's pretty easy going." she smiled. She then looked and saw mikata enter. "Hello there mikata! what can i get you?" She can talk to two people at once well.
User Image
Mikata walked to the bar with a strong posture.
"Water, please"
She took a seat at the bar, removing her mask and setting it on the counter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff