Welcome to Gaia! ::

iBluezuki's Wife

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
[[ i never found out you guys moved.. Until i went to pick up with Jace since im thinking of killing Rin off or just making her disappear or something and saw the flippin ginormous post.. ]]

Desirable Businesswoman

(( yeah had to move cause my other account and stuff....so me and TTY (aka my twin) put up a post to show we were moving with the link...it was the easiest way to tell everyone >.< ))

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageThe nightmare repeated in Keita's mind, over and over, agonizing him the more it did. From another perspective, it showed the beast's path of death and destruction as it rampaged through the town. The hulking giant stood several feet taller than an average man, his eyes a fierce, menacing red. His forearms were plated by bone harder than diamond, a small bump on the right arm, a hole at the end of it. The beast raised its arm at a cluster of buildings, a projectile shot at the structures, enormous holes left in the wake of the shot as the beast roared. Villagers fled their houses, only to meet the beast in the streets. Cowering in fear, they watched, helpless, as the beast inhaled, exhaling fire and burning them alive. It leaped into the air, moving through the panicked area, demolishing buildings and slaughtering the people, an evil, twisted smile as it continued, roaring laughter echoing through the mountain.

The disturbance in Keita's nightmare, Seran's attempt to heal him, caused him to snap awake. He jerked forward, sitting up straight, breathing heavily and clutching his chest with his right hand, the claws piercing his skin, causing him to bleed slightly. He kept his eyes to the ground, waiting for his emotions to control themselves, not willing to look at those who had seen his display, ashamed of letting his guard down while he slept.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

"hmm...." she closed her eyes and located Desiree annd Lunacy. "interesting." she said and then gave the girl a reassuring smile. "do not worry about them....they are fine." She nodded and continued to attempt to help the boy. "Well....I suppose you could help...but..you must be careful....you never know who walks into this place." she smiled. She then quickly turned back to the bay and saw him jump awake. She removed her hand for a moment and then placed it back on his forehead. "please...just let me." She said as she began healing his body and mind. She had seen the whole nightmare.

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Perhaps normality...

User Image
Renee nodded to Seran, trying to force a smile through her mild panic. "I'm not totally defenseless. I still have my magic," she said as she slid from her bar stool and walked behind the bar cautiously, hoping that no one would mind her being back there, considering she was temporary help. She looked back at Keita, the panic rising again. "Will he be okay?" She asked.
...Is always an illusion

Desirable Businesswoman

((D: umm i have a small emergency i have to take care of >.< I am soooo sorry,...T.T i did not expect this to come up...I hope to be on very soon...>.< sorry sorry sorry))

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageLooking up to the Goddess, Keita nodded, closing his eyes. "Alright. I don't mean to trouble you. If it's a burden to you, please, don't. I can leave, if you like. I'm more trouble than I'm worth, most of the time." His nightmares terrified him. This one especially. He knew that he cried out for vengeance, but he knew nothing after that. After his prayer for revenge, everything went dark, and when he awoke, his village was gone, all of the people dead. Could he have done it? Was he the one responsible? He had an idea that he was, but he was unsure as to how. A mere human couldn't cause so much destruction. It would take force equal to a natural disaster to do what had been done to his village, something he could never hope to accomplish. "May I ask what happened while I was asleep? I remember coming over here to sleep, so that I wouldn't be in the way. What happened afterward?"

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Adara sauntered confidently into the Tavern of the Night, heading straight for the bar. She surveyed the room as she walked, as if keeping an eye out for danger. Not uncommon in these parts, perhaps. Once at the bar, she took a seat and the young woman ordered a glass of salt water. When she grinned, two small vampire-like fangs were revealed past her blood red lips. She looked to be around her mid-twenties, but seemed to hold herself with a confidence of an elder.

Now seated, she took another look around the tavern. It was a nice place, much better than her previous stays. She nodded to herself, approving. "Indeed," She said softly to herself. Her voice sounded mumbled, forcing away a musical quality that would draw unwanted attention.

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Perhaps normality...

User Image
Seran had left the tavern in a rush a moment ago, leaving Renee alone with Keita. She walked around the bar again and kneeled at his side. "I can heal you in place of her," she said with a smile, her panic disappearing. "You were... changing in your sleep," Renee said to him, not knowing how to explain what she saw.
...Is always an illusion

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Xenthara awoke in Crowley's arms. She let out a long yawn and brushed Crowley's hair out of his face. She then slipped out of his arms and gave him a kiss on the cheek before going into her room to shower and change. Once she was dressed and her hair brushed she walked down the stairs. She looked around and blinked a few time. "hm." She said and then walked behind the bar. "Alright....can i get anyone something to drink?" She asked everyone with a smile.

((sorry for leaving >.< slight emergency but i am back now...Seran will come back in soon...<.< ))

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
(( Lolz. It's okay Rose. ^ ^ You don't need to apologize. ))

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageKeita looked to Renee, confused. "Changing? What do you mean?" he asked her, looking at himself, inspecting. To Keita, who had never experienced the change for himself and had no knowledge of the beast within, he had thought that Renee meant that he tried undressing.

When he saw the woman enter, he looked to Renee, pointing to the new woman. "There's someone over there. Perhaps you should see if she needs anything. I'll be fine. Just a nightmare, is all." he said, smiling to the female. Ketia's face still held the black lines, his hand still holding a faint trace of the claw. His skin had returned to normal, and he had been moving enough to the point where he hadn't taken notice of the claw. Though, the new customer was of more concern to him, knowing that he would be fine, or at least he hoped he would be. Seeing Renee by his side made him smile some, a twinge of feeling reminding him of the woman he cared for. "Oh, I never managed to apologize for falling asleep on you, before. I'm sorry for that, I didn't realize how tired I was."

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Perhaps normality...

User Image
Renee paused for a moment before answering Keita. "You... had these black lines popping up on your skin. They looked like cracks... And you sprouted claws, and your skin began to change." She tilted her head at the priest. "Didn't you know about this?"

She looked back to the new woman who was sitting at the bar, then back at Keita. "I'll be right back. And about the other night, it's okay," she said with a smile. "You needed the rest."

With that Renee stood and walked behind the bar and addressed the woman. "Good evening, miss," she said, a faint trace of a French accent in her voice. She brushed her long blonde hair from her shoulder. "Salt water, you said? Coming right up."

True, Renee found the woman's order odd, but then again, her great aunt was a vampire. She had seen weirder by this point. She mixed the water and sea salt and walked back to the woman, handing her the glass. "Anything else?" She asked with a calm smile.
...Is always an illusion

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Xenthara tilted her head and arched a brow. "Renee...sugar? why are you behind the bar sweetie?" she looked at the girl. "you should be resting dear...I'm here now." She smiled. "But...who said you could come behind the bar? I'm not mad or anything just wanna know." she smiled and nodded.

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageA confused look came over the priest's face, shaking his head as he stood. "I'm afraid I didn't. I've never felt it before. I've had plenty of nightmares, but I've always woken up and nothing felt different." he said, standing and dusting himself off as he walked to the counter, sitting in a chair. "I've only had this nightmare once or twice before, and I never felt myself changed. I woke up afraid and breathing heavy, but nothing too unusual." he added, thinking as he looked to the counter. 'Could this nightmare be what I've been thinking all along? Is it really my fault about the village? But, that's nonsense. How could I do all of that damage myself?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff