Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Ladykiller

11,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all..

Aurelia couldn't help laughing at Seran's words. "Well I'm glad everything turned out ok, although i hope Feline's not upset" she frowned for a moment before shaking her head. She turned as she saw movement and beamed as she recognised the man sat there "Good evening Keita" she smiled, her eyes twinkling at the fact he'd fallen asleep where he sat. she had done the same often.

((*snuggles into Xen* I missed you too, glad you're doing well 3nodding heart
Is your friend that fell the other day getting better? ))
..But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall.
((@Vertu: I just figured green was a good color for this character. Usually change it up a bit depending on their personality. Still not satisfied if that works for him yet though.

@Aurelia-mun: Beh, it's been terribly hot here too. Summer is...quite unkind in this sort of humidity. But...I'll let you slide just this once. ~grin~))

"Thank you, miss...but again, please, don't trouble yourself." Not that it did any good - she was out of sight soon after, and Lethe drummed again, hoping he wasn't being an nuisance. When his contact had suggested the locale to both parties, Lethe hadn't known what to expect...but this hadn't been it, exactly. Not that was necessarily a bad thing.

Speaking of....where was that man? You don't suppose he'd....

--At the other voice, however, the blond lashes jumped in a series of blinks, and Lethe nodded to the other woman, the hand pausing momentarily. "Hello as well. A good evening, I'd hope?" It was courtesy, and he didn't expect much of a reply, but there was a smile that grew as the other woman returned, a beaker in tow. "Ah...thank you again, miss....? I'm not sure I caught your name?" A hand wrapped around the cool glass, enjoying the condensation that nipped at his palm. "But I hope you'll catch my appreciation; this is exactly perfect."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Seran smiled. "Bylis made it all better....like usual the two are off having they're play time." She smiled and nodded. She looked around the bar and noticed a young man walk in. She then heard Aurelia say his name and then knew they were acquainted.

((-holds Silver close and starts rocking her back and forth- He's doing alright....he's a moron but he's alive and that's the main thing ^.^))

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageHearing a voice call his name, he looked to the source and smiled to Aurelia, waving as he smiled shyly. "Good evening, Aurelia. How are you, tonight?" he asked, stretching a little more, his hair somewhat disheveled from the way he slept. He noticed the glint in her eyes, causing his face to redden slightly, unsure of what it meant.

Keita's isolation from the world when he lived in his village made him innocent, even at his current age of 22. He only knew of the things he had learned from the other villagers, and only the customs of his people. The outside world was an interesting and intimidating place to him, often confusing him as to what the thoughts behind certain facial expressions and the meanings behind certain actions.

Dapper Ladykiller

11,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Aurelia smiled at the compliment from briefcase man before frowning as he mentioned not knowing her name. "Oh, I'm sorry" she began, realising she'd been rude "My name is Aurelia" she replied, gazing steadily at the man whilst she smiled. She wondered if he would respond with his name but she wasn't sure due to how nervous he seemed to be.

Aurelia turned to Keita, smiling fondly at him, trying to reassure him as he blushed. "I'm very well thankyou Keita, and yourself?" she asked, inclining her head to him.

(( well, dankeshun for the pardon Lethe whee
*slides* ))

((Edited for Antremias ))

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Seran watched the young man to whom Aurelia was speaking to. "Hello your sir. can i get you a drink?" She gave Aurelia a look to show she was going to get this one. She smiled at him. The six foot tall goddess looked at him waiting for an answer. "I'll get his drink Aurelia...you have served a few people now..." Seran said but if the girl really wanted to serve then Seran would go sit down at a table and watch till she was needed.

Dapper Ladykiller

11,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
((Pfahah whee What did he do to fall then? ))
((~grin~))

The fingers that had moved restlessly lifted then, cutting off her apology. "Oh, no, really; I won't hear of it...you've nothing to apologize for, miss." The thin lips gave the smile again, slightly relaxed: it was a relief to know that he wasn't the only one feeling uncertain. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Aurelia." The blue eyes flickered to hers, and perhaps in that minute she might notice the flecks of amber that radiated out from the pupil. Or perhaps not, as they dropped to let him search within his coat.

"I'm Lethe. Lethe Dasein," he explained, and the hand withdrew from the interior to slide a card across the bar. Heavy matte cardstock - one side a matte flush black, the other a creamy white - repeated his name with the profession 'Mapmaker' in heavy, glossy ink beneath it. It didn't matter if she took it or not, Lethe decided; leaving the card here for any potential clients to find would be fine.

Speaking of....

The lips paused, an eyebrow arching again. "I do apologize...but...does anyone have the time?" The stubbled chin set itself, Lethe's brow furrowing.

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image"I'm doing alright. I feel better now that I've gotten some sleep, though I'm sure I hurt Renee's feelings by falling asleep on her. I really should apologize to her when I see her next. I'm glad that you're well." he said to her, smiling.

Hearing the other woman speak to him, he nodded. "Good evening to you as well, ma'am. Could I perhaps have a cup of tea and a bowl of rice, if it's not too much trouble for you?" he asked, smiling as he placed a hand on his stomach. "I seem to be feeling hungry more often, now. I suppose that's good, though."

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Vertu quietly takes his drink and gets up smoothly. As to not attract any attention to himself as the others engrose themselves in conversation. He quietly walks to one of the tables and sits down gently in the seat. He takes a good swig of his rum and lays the drink down on the table.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Seran smiled at him. "Of course sir." she bowed her head and then walked into the kitchen. She made the man his rice and his tea and placed them on a tray. She then brought it back out and placed them in front in front of him. "Here you go sir....can i offer you anything else?" She asked as she looked at him with her icy blue eyes. The holy markings all over her body began to change color once more to a greenish blue.

Dapper Ladykiller

11,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Aurelia's eyes lingered on his as she noticed the depth of colour there, unable to look away momentarily. She smiled warmly at him as he introduced himself replying "It's a pleasure to meet you too Lethe". She extended a hand and picked up the card from the bar, running her thumb over the textured surface as she read the text embossed on it. She smiled before slipping the card into oe of the back pockets of her jeans, the only pockets she had on her. As the man mentioned the time her hand instinctively moved to her chest, resting on the pendant at her neck but the watch that hung there had been stopped for a long time and she removed her hand. Instead straightening the ribbon that held her black halterneck together. She turned to Seran, wondering if the goddess knew what time it was. Since Aurelia had been in the Tavern she had tended to go by the position of the sun rather than any timekeeping devices. She found it strangely refreshing. She raised an eyebrow at Lethe, wondering how it was that a man who seemed so organised did not carry a watch.

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageKeita smiled and took a sip of the tea, placing it back to the counter. "Thank you kindly, I appreciate it. I don't need anything else, but thank you. If I do, I'll be sure to let you know." he said, turning to the man that had asked for the time. "I apologize, but I don't. I don't keep a watch or anything of the sort. My apologies, again."

He took his bowl of rice and began to eat slowly, smiling to the woman who had made it for him. "This is delicious, thank you. May I ask about the markings and such on your body? I've never seen someone like you, before." His comment was blunt and may have sounded rude, but it was out of innocent curiosity. He truly had never seen anyone like the woman before, and she looked interesting to him.
(( ....~blink~ Bah, you're right. He's got a watch X_X

I'm more tired than I thought!))

Dapper Ladykiller

11,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
(( oh noes, sorry Lethe, i wasn't calling you out crying ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff