Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

℣ ↾ ѵ ianxxxxxxxxxx ϩϯѻʆєȼӄ

Viv was in her own little world, killing time by mixing up new shots for Ryan and herself, uncaring if she was getting closer to being plastered. It took a lot to get Vivian drunk, but with just how slow and bored she had been these days, getting drunk seemed to be the only exciting thing to do around here. Their glasses clinked together before touching the table then tipping the burning liquid down their throats. There wasn't even a flinch from either of them, just a bit of a shiver as the Goldschlager tore at her throat.

"Mmm.. I don't like that one as much as the other," Viv commented to Ryan. Small talk wasn't her strong suit, but Ry and her had known each other for a while so it came... easy in a sense. Picking up the empty glasses, Viv set them down in the nearby dishwasher, already pulling up two more shot glasses. As she took a sip from her drink, keen ears picked up on a bit of commotion on the dance floor. Which was odd, because most of these people were more interested in getting laid and drunk than punching each other out. It was unnecessary in many of their blurred, drunk eyes. Intrigued, Vivian set the alcoholic beverage down and took a glance out towards the doors and towards the throbbing bodies. A few were glaring towards a tall man, one with shining golden hair. He seemed like he must have been the cause of the problem, and it was easy to tell after Viv witnessed another punch towards a customer's stomach.

The customer crippled over in pain, blood being splattered on the light-up tiles. Her black eyes shifted from the patron towards the tall man, now already making his way towards the bar after wrecking the mood of many drunkards. Viv couldn't have cared less, however, and paid no mind to the objections from the dance floor. If they had a problem with this guy, they could come up and talk to her privately, not yell from the dance floor. It was rude. So instead, Vivian focused her attention on the black clad man, her hands now placed on her hips as she waited for him to approach and order his drink. Like hell if she was going to kick someone out that might be fun enough to liven this place up with new people and new ideas.

[[sorry.. hadn't really paid attention to thread >.<; I will post if possible before work once more.]]

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
((Tis fine. Also I'm curious. How would Viv have reacted if Flare had bisected people instead of just punching them?))

The thundering roar of the music lessened as Flare entered the bar proper. The stools were a bit weird in his opinion but the bar look stocked well enough that he didn't really care. He could order a mixed drink of some kind but he didn't really feel like bothering with anything fancy. So he decided to be a manly man. "Barkeep, a pint of gin."

With that the man slid into a stool with the grace of a top-ranked predator. It was rather blatantly clear that the man held himself in high regards and justifiably so. His apparel said he was a man of wealth and his actions spoke of a man not afraid to beat the crap out of anyone who pissed him off. As for the grin he gave Vivian it said this man was more than just thirsty.

((Also, wow uber short post compared to my previous one. D= ))

Lavish Lover

The bar was stocked well enough. At the least there were two bottles of everything you could imagine. Even things that you couldn't imagine. Vivian had taken the liberty of suiting all sorts of people's desires in alcoholic beverages and mixers. Even watermelon juice as asked by Nikolai. Beers? Sure she had kegs upon kegs of beers. Many of them were imports, she would spend the money to have delicious tasting beers versus those s**t tasting ones by Miller.

Viv kept her hands pasted to her sides, every once in a while she would tilt her hips the other way with her shifting weight from one foot to the other. If anything, she looked almost impatient. If he wanted to make a scene, go right ahead, but don't waste her time in coming up to the bar to get a drink. She could see he was going to get a drink, so just come ******** get a drink and be done with it already. Ah, but she wasn't going to let him know that she was irritated at his sauntering. No, let him act like he was all 'high and mighty' or whatever he thought. Sure, his dress spoke of his riches and his odd accessories spoke of his might, but Viv didn't give two shits.

Finally this golden haired, tattooed man ended up at the bar with a grin upon his face. He spoke clearly over the thumping of the bass and the blaring of the music that could still be heard quite well from the bar. "Any particular brand, or just the rail?" she asked, not even bothering to give him a nice, toothy smile back. Tanned hands picked up the nearest pint glass, filling it with ice and setting it on the counter, her other hand twitching towards the rail gin. Black eyes bore into him, not trying to frighten him but more or less because she wanted him to know she was not going to play games. She obviously didn't like him anymore than anyone else in the bar, nor did she like him less. So he was going to get the same treatment as any other customer in this damned place.

[[She probably would have been a bit pissed, but would have let Ryan deal with it.]]

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
"Any brand is fine with me," was his quick response to Vivian's question. He glanced at the ice in his cup having intended to drink his gin straight up but he didn't really care enough about it to voice a complaint. He wasn't here to get plastered but he did intend on getting at least a decent buzz going. How that happened didn't really matter. Also, if the barkeep thought her lack of response would be discouraging to the flirtations of the lightning demon that sat in front of her, she would be wrong.

In fact in response to her eyes boring into him he waggled his eyebrows at her rather foolishly looking. He could afford to act like a fool after all. Those who actually believed the act had been long since buried. His grin also remained plastered on his face as he continued his watching and eyebrow waggling at the female barkeep.

Lavish Lover

With the answer given, Vivian tipped the bottle of gin and let the liquid pour out. Cascading down the ice cubes, Viv took it upon herself to glance up at the man once more only to be dissatisfied with the view received. The man had taken it upon himself to wiggle his eyebrows, much like two furry caterpillars. It was disturbing really. Her plump lips were already down-turned seemed to move towards a snarl. Her eyes returned back down to the pint of gin, almost full and once it was she pushed the glass to him and replaced the bottle where she had found it.

"You know, I can fix that.." she said, her voice though silky had a hint of despise dripping from it. The semi-Spanish accent wasn't helping her in being all that rough and tough either, but she wasn't really trying. Picking her eyes back up from glancing around at the bottles she pointed a finger towards his forehead. "Those fuzzy worms that can't seem to stop. I have something that will fix that for you." There was no smile, no joking laugh. Nope, Vivian was still cold and her eyes still hard as she glanced towards him before helping another customer.

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
Flare's grin stayed in place. The man seemed to be enjoying bugging the owner of the club. Either he had no fear, he was an idiot, or he was just a douche. Potentially a combination of all three. It was kinda hard to tell at the moment. He chugged the pint of gin down in about five seconds before placing the glass back down on the counter and resuming his eyebrow waggling.

"That sounds like a threat to me, my dear lovely barkeep. I enjoy threats from lovely gals like you." The fact that she was going to help another customer didn't really matter to him. Frankly, he didn't feel like giving a damn about normal social conventions at the moment. He was going to get his entertainment one way or another and if it resulted in an angry woman trying to throw him out of a bar so be it. He could take it. He's had a lot worse in the past after all.

((Man I haven't played Flare as a douche in ages. Its entertaining.))

Lavish Lover

Sure it was a threat. It was a threat to shave him bald in every spot possible just so she didn't have to see those stupid wiggling, hairy brows anymore. His grin hadn't left, and the customer that she was now helping seemed to find this little scene funny. Ryan did too, his grin was spread from ear to ear. Viv gave him his own glare, a warning of him losing not only his job but maybe his balls too if he didn't shove off. Ryan took the hint, not without a snorting laugh and pulling the amused female customer with a new bar drink away from the raging Vivian. It took a lot of strength for anyone with Vivian's temper to keep themselves cool and collected. Picking up her empty drink and refilling it, Vivian sauntered her way back over towards the newest customer that was now probably the newest man on her hit list.

"One, it is not a threat. Two, please do not call me a 'barkeep.' It's derogatory and rude." Vivian placed her pint down, quiet now as she refilled his pint with gin before quickly adding a splash of Jagermeister. "Y tres, these drinks each cost ten." Viv stepped back, no smile still. She wasn't trying to set him in his place with snide remarks or comments that she thought might make him feel a bit embarrassed. No, she knew he was the type of guy who wouldn't give a ******** what he did. He just liked to get a rise out of anyone, and from the looks and sounds of it, getting a woman to rise his d**k was another thought on his mind. Vivian would not be his gal. Her hands fiddled with some of the bottles, deciding what she wanted before choosing to make herself another fruity drink. Reminded her of home, 99 Bananas was the main component of this one. Nothing too sweet, but it had a good flavor to it. After her drink was done, Viv looked about her bar, still empty aside from the one man who chose to harass her this evening. How disappointing. She was hoping that maybe two would harass her, then at least she could try to pin them each on one another and get a fight. That usually was good entertainment.

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
----------------------------------------

:: I'd rather spend my nights doing other things now ;P ::

----------------------------------------

Eloquent Gawker

Where have I managed to find myself now?
Kitty wondered to herself as she made her way into the unfamiliar establishment. She had grown quite tired of walking so thought she may as well find a place and sit for awhile, maybe even have a drink. Her emerald eyes glanced around at the room as if scanning for shady characters. A lady can never be too careful. After all this was a strange world we all live in now. She took her seat and made no attempt to ask for a drink. She thought she'd watch the people for awhile first. She wasn't the type to just walk into somebody's conversation. That would be rude.
"...sigh"
Perhaps she could find something to keep herself busy while she enjoyed her rest from the cold

Dangerous Sage

9,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
Flare merely chuckled at the not a threat line. "Sure sounded like one to me. Even if it wasn't a very serious one. I might enjoy waggling my eyebrows but that doesn't mean it'll ruin my self-image if they're irrevocably destroyed." Even though he said that he still got in a couple quick waggles of his brows in just for sheer annoyance factor.

"And while I am being rude I am not yet being derogatory, and I never considered the term barkeep to be so. This is a bar. I presume you own this place, so it is in your possession, hence you keep it. Its a statement of fact. Would you prefer I call you a barmaid? Or perhaps bartender? If you don't like either of those you could give me your name." As he waited for a response after she filled up his drink again he rummaged in his pockets to pull out the cash needed to pay for the liquor he was imbibing. His metabolism was more than fast enough to make it an expensive feat to get him drunk, especially if he went slow.

He slapped a couple of twenty's on the counter, one of them happened to have a fleck or two of dried blood on it, and chugged down about half of his second drink. He'd go just a tad bit slower this time around. The alcohol would start working its way through his system soon at this rate. Didn't want to get too drunk and wreck the bar either. He glanced at the new comer to the night club and while she met his standards in terms of appearance she seemed a bit meek for the lightning demon's tastes.

Lavish Lover

A new customer appeared at the bar. Cat ears and a tail. She was strange, in Viv's opinion. But then again, Viv was a vampire, that was strange too. With the newly brought in customer, Viv began to move her body over towards the female feline. The rude man continued to speak, her eyes rolling at his words. There was just no stopping him any more on his talking. "Though I keep the bar, I still would prefer to not be called barkeep or barmaid. Bartender or Vivian will do just fine." Her eyes flicked back to him, cold and harsh in her gaze. Fingers snapped up the twenty and deposited it inside the cash drawer, scowling that he did not leave a tip.

Finally moving away from the man, without even asking for his name, Vivian approached the catlike girl. "What's your poison?" she asked, flicking black orbs towards the girl. She was petite, could probably be tossed easily like a ragdoll. Not good substance for Viv, and by the looks of how Flare looked at the girl he felt the same in how tiny she was. Ah, but that didn't mean her personality was meek. Viv shifted her weight again to her other leg, hip swaying to one side as her hands slid down her curved sides to her hips. Waiting. Impatiently. Viv was a pretty crappy bartender, to be honest, but no one else would do it, and she sure as hell wouldn't put Ryan behind the bar more often than her.

Lavish Lover

It had been far too long since Vivian had stepped foot in this bar that she had opened up. Sure, she lived above the damned thing but she sure as hell wasn't about to let herself be in the actual bar itself. Something in her had snapped many months ago that caused Vivian to want to completely shut herself off from the outside world. The only time she was seen out was to smoke, or to mysteriously disappear on the outskirts of the city. One could only imagine what she was doing in those darkened alleyways and pray that you wouldn't run in to her around midnight.

As strange as it was that Viv was being more secluded, it also shouldn't have been a surprise. One day she had received a call that caused her to turn pale, which for the tanned vampire was something totally surprising. Within seconds, she had broken at least three stools at the bar, and thrown an unruly customer across the dance floor. The music, though blaring, didn't keep the customers in a trance, and they stared in awe and terror at the scene. She glared at the closest female and quickly the girl squeaked and made her way out of the bar, soon followed by many of the others. It wasn't worth it, they thought, to stay in a bar where the owner was going to flip so easily and quickly.

After what seemed like only a few minutes, the nightclub was empty, and the music was completely turned off leaving Vivian to fume in silence. The phone rang again, but without answering it, Vivian had closed the door and locked it, turning all the lights off and moving her way through the pitch black club to the staircase and up to her own apartment, leaving "Taste the Rainbow" completely closed for however long Viv needed.

---------

Today though, today was a new day...well evening. It was becoming close to about 7 o'clock and the sun was already close to the horizon, within about thirty minutes she knew it would be down, and the night owls would be out again. Viv had unlocked the door, turned on the light, and allowed herself to try and see if she could handle this again. She had taken a few days to try and quell her cravings, and hoped that she would be able to control herself if the club did bring in a lot of customers again. She hoped the time spent on herself had been long enough, and she would be able to handle the bar once again.

So Viv stood behind the bar, her tanned, petite hand grasping a frosted glass filled with vodka and grapefruit juice, waiting patiently for someone, anyone, to come through that door. She hoped it was soon. Truly very soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff