Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

℣ ↾ ѵ ianxxxxxxxxxx ϩϯѻʆєȼӄ

Nikolai had entered into the bar, looking as raggedy as ever. Viv always did like the way he kept himself, not kept at all. Viv turned her attention away from Ryan, who seemed completely content to watch the boozers rub up on each other and try not to spill their precious drink. "A gin and tonic, huh? What ever happened to the watermelon juice you enjoyed so much?" Viv asked in a playful tone, her hands pushing back a cooler and pulling up a frosted pint. She worked in a smooth way, barely having to pay attention to where her body was located at the bar. She had been behind it often enough to know the layout of it, not having to bump into anything at all. After the drink was topped off with a lime slice on the rim, Viv moved over towards Nikolai and placed the drink down on a napkin atop the glowing counter.

"Did those things get to sweet for you?" she asked him, a smirk pulling at the corners of those plush ruby lips. Sure she could be in a good mood if she wanted to be. For once, Viv was in a good mood. Perhaps it was with Ryan's appearance and now his employment in the bar (free employment, might I add), or the fact that she was back here and a few drinks in. Ah yes, perhaps it was those few drinks that was getting her a bit on the happy side. She would blame it on Ryan though. She didn't want to be known as a 'light weight.' After handing off the drink to Nikolai, Viv wiped down the counter and allowed herself to relax. Leaning against the side of the bar, she continued to sip slowly on the drink in her hand in wait of Nikolai's answer. Hey, wasn't he dating Hunter or something? That's what she had heard from customers but maybe they had a fall out. Viv wasn't about to ask though. Touchy subject, relationships were.

Outfit

Winner

User Image

Hit me. Make my day.

How many times did I die now? Three? Eh, who's counting?

Nikolai moved so fast, that nothing in the world could judge his speed. As soon as the drink was set down, it was emptied, and the glass shook as he put it down. Nikolai tapped his hands on the bar."Another."Was all he said, looking at Vivian, the coldest, most heartless glare in his eyes you could ever come across.

They say war does terrible things to a person- what happens when you live through it, over and over, dozens of times - it turns someone into an inhuman monster. Nikolai had become that. A monster. Nikolai kept having visions, Vivian being dead, being faded of face and decayed of skin. The image of this flashed throughout the whole bar, in fact, the whole bar turned into a mess of decayed flesh, faded walls.

He shook his head, the world returning to..normal. He sighed, putting his head down, waiting for another drink.

I've cheated death more than once. I can do it again.

Death is not something you play with. Unless of course, your me.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hunter Nightshade

Song of the Day
Outfit of the Day

Hunter came out of the bathroom and wiped her hands. Man, she needed to tell Vivian that they needed to fix that air dryer. They were running out of paper towels like it was their job, and if it continued it could be quite costly. With the business still being new, the last thing they needed was to spend all that money on TOWELS. It seemed super frivolous. Hunter had took a nap in the bathroom, waiting for Vivian to enter her place of business. The couch in the women's bathroom was surprisingly comfortable, with the plush seats and pillows... Hunter thinks that she should crash there more often. It would be a nice escape from her usual, boring night routine. The bartender looked at herself in the reflection of the ornate mirror. Man. She did not look her best. Her eyes were all puffy from just waking up and her make up was all smudged. Hunter dug into her bag and took out some concealer and the makeup she was wearing.

After cleaning herself up in the bathroom, Hunter walked out and started towards her station. Just as she suspected, Vivian was at the bar. And so was a strange man. And Nikolai. Of course. Why the heck was a man manning her station. Curious, Hunter walked over and went behind the bar. She smiled at Nikolai and Vivian and turned to Ryan. "Hello?" She asked, curious of this new man. Had Vivian hired a new personal? That had to be it. Otherwise he wouldn't be behind the bar. "Oh hi! My name is Ryan. What's yours?" The man asked. Hunter laughed and smiled. "Nice to meet you Ryan. My name is Hunter. I am guessing it will be a pleasure to work with you."

Hunter turned to the sink and went back to cleaning the glasses, "Hey Viv, thanks for hiring a new hand. I could definately use it." She said and then looked at Nikolai. She felt like she should talk to him. After all, they haven't talked to each other since their night together. They might as well make amends. With a little adjusting of her jacket, Hunter turned her body towards the hardened man. "Hello Nikolai." She said with a soft smile on her face.

Lavish Lover

Another one? Already? Either he was having a really bad day or Vivian had just not noticed that time had past. She was going to go with the first one because the cold, heartless stare that Nikolai had given the owner was definitely a sure sign of his lack of amusement in her playful talk. Viv quickly made another drink for the giant of a man, placing it down once more in front of him as he lay his head down. "Wow, what's eating you? I come back to the bar in a good mood and you just go on and act like a loco borracho! Aye!" For some odd reason, Vivian and Nikolai tended to have this kind of 'love hate' relationship. She enjoyed talking to him, but he also pushed her buttons far too easily. Maybe it was the angel and vampire thing? He was an angel, and thus probably wasn't gonna let her into heaven (if there is such a thing) because she doesn't possess a soul. Oohhh boo hoo. Pah, Viv didn't really care but maybe there was a tad bit of a grudge there?

Viv threw her hands in the air as if she couldn't really figure him out. Her drink was emptied into the sink, the dirty glass being placed in the dishwasher. Ryan had his eyebrow cocked up as he glanced over towards the two. A smile was upon his lips, though, and she was not about to let him say some snappy comment about it. "Shut up and wipe that smirk off your face, Ry." He chuckled, holding his hands up in the air like an innocent ******** that she knew he wasn't and greeted Hunter as she walked behind the bar. Whatever, he could be amused if he wanted but Nikolai just made Viv fume so easily. It's a good thing they weren't together, otherwise the bar would probably be in shambles from fights that would be pointless. And Viv would more-or-less probably always be injured. Though an immortal of sorts, she sure as hell wasn't invincible. It was a good thing Hunter was there to entertain Nikolai because Viv wasn't about to let him get entertainment out of her frustration with him.

"No problem, Hunter. Figured you could use a break every now and then. And don't worry about Ryan getting any tips, he owes me and that means he's doing this out of the kindness of his black, dead heart." Vivian turned to Ryan with a dark smile and he nodded with a bit of a shrug. "Yeah, I guess I'm just too much of a sweetheart. Damn." Ryan chuckled, eyeing up a couple of the ladies that were moving up to the bar. Viv let him be, taking the customers orders and flirting it up. Typical guy. Viv took care of the other customers as Hunter moved her way over towards Nikolai. She seemed a bit nervous about it. Had something gone wrong between the two of them? Viv kept her ear open towards that convo as she gathered the drinks for customers.

Outfit

Winner

User Image

Hit me. Make my day.

Nikolai shot Hunter one of his glare at Hunter, nodding at her, then, feeling the Gin's effects move through his bloodstream. He sipped at his drink, remaining cold and lifeless. The only thing that moved was his hand, moving it up to his lips to take a sip at his drink occasionally.

The old Nikolai, jolly, with skeletons in his closet, was gone. He was lifeless, ruthless and evil. His eyes shot up at Vivian, glaring deeply at her. He was about to say something, but instead he projected a single image into her mind - him ripping her in half. He took his eyes back to the Gin and Tonic, watching the bubbles rise up on the side of the glass. The tattoos on his right arm shivered as his entire arm did, and his eyes were tightly shut. He finished off his glass, digging his hands into the marble counter, and he planted his feet firmly on the floor.

The ground slightly shook as he did so. Nikolai was resisting the urge to unleash his true form. Or just get pissed off and rip someone in half.

Like Vivian. He sighed, speaking after a few tense minutes of silence from him."I killed my brother Ivan, after he attempted to use my daughter against me. He tried to resurrect her, tried to use her- as a weapon. So, I ran him through. I killed my brother...I killed him, and I don't feel like I should even care. Nor, do I feel like it. Another, please. Vivian."The abrupt speech from Nikolai. The look on his face was absent-minded, like he was talking about his favorite team losing a game. Nikolai sighed, sliding the empty glass across to Vivian."Straight Vodka, huesos."He said with a grin, knowing full well she wouldn't figure out what it meant.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hunter Nightshade

Song of the Day
Outfit of the Day

Hunter recoiled quite a bit under Nikolai's gaze. How could someone be so hateful towards someone who was just wondering how he was doing and wanted to talk. She backed away, smashing her back quite hard into the glasses behind her, a bottle falling and crashing to the ground. When the world around her turned to the dead, her eyes widened ever more. She jumped to the side when some of Vivan's skin fell off and landed on the glass. Hunter didn't even feel the pain as the shards sliced through her shoes and skin. Her shoes filled with blood and seeped through the floor, but all she saw when she looked down was bones. Her feet were bones.

Just as the vision came, it went. Hunter was too much in shock to feel the pain coursing through her legs. The ground shook as Nikolai came back to the floor. She couldn't help but stare at him. Not with fear, not with wonder, not with anything. She just stared. The blood seeped out of her feet and mixed with the alcohol, creating an interesting smell in the bar.

Lavish Lover

Death was what was eating at Nikolai. Not the fact that he had killed his brother, but the fact that he hadn't felt remorse for this killing. It was painfully obvious that Nikolai had gone through so much loss, but he was not feeling the guilt, the depression, not like what a normal person was supposed to. He was cold. Lifeless. And he... really wanted to rip Vivian into two parts, literally. Viv's dark eyes shot him a glare, just in time to miss his beautiful image of everyone turning into a skeleton, skin falling and basically the world going to pieces. Melting as if the sun were too close. Nope, Viv only caste Nikolai a glare right back and snatched up his glass because Hunter had moved away. Viv slammed down a bottle of vodka instead, mumbling something along the lines of "pinchero" under her breath before she turned to look at Hunter.

Her face was ghost white as she stumbled backwards, as if she had seen her own death flash before her eyes. Viv hadn't been so upset and taken aback by it because hell, she had encountered many people who wanted her dead before. Just not in that way. Hunter, however, was not used to such brutal things if Nikolai had sent her the same flash. "Nikolai what did you.... Hunter!" Viv watched as the petite girl knocked into the shelving, a bottle falling from one of the higher shelves. Despite being a vampire, Viv apparently forgot that she did have some super speed and watched as the bottle crashed to the ground. Cringing at the sound, Viv gave a bit of a huff and pointed her finger at Nikolai. "You need to learn some [********] manners or you're outta here!" Those words, however, were only to be followed by a yell from Ryan as he heard the crunching of the glass and watched as blood began to seep onto the floor. Viv turned to look at the paling Hunter. "s**t. Hunter..."

The bartender, however, looked completely oblivious to the pain she was receiving. Which was a problem because the only two people who cared about her, or at least the ones that would care about the establishment, were vampires. Blood and vampires mix well together. But a living human that they kind of needed that was bleeding with vampires, that didn't go to well together... Ryan's eyes were becoming darker, and Vivian could feel her need growing. She, however, had a bit more restraint than Ryan did. She turned her gaze towards him and he looked to her. With a nod, Ryan quickly excused himself from the bar and began to usher the other patrons out of the bar. They didn't need to be around right now, and it was safe to say they could tell something was up. Ryan left out the front doors with all patrons but the three who were still at the bar, and he remained out doors.

Vivian, however, could not just leave the insensitive Nikolai with the now truly unfeeling Hunter. With a mental shove towards herself trying to remain humane, Vivian stepped toward Hunter and quickly handed her two bottles of beer. "Drink this, and close your eyes or I swear I will fire you're skinny a**." Viv hoped Hunter listened for the next thing she was doing was lifting the girl who was about the same size as Viv up into a bridal position and was headed toward a lounge couch in the VIP room. Doctor was on call, Ryan was on top of that, and while they waited for the doc to show, Viv was going to have to pull those shards out of the girl's foot without wanting to drain her dry. Joy.

Outfit

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hunter Nightshade

Song of the Day
Outfit of the Day

Hunter's thin and paling body snapped out of shock when Vivian picked her up and carried her to a couch. If the girl wasn't punched in the face with extreme pain at that moment, she probably would have thought that the sequence of events would have been halarious. Come on, her employer carrying her like Hunter was her bride? It would have looked really funny if blood was pouring out of her foot like it was an open faucet. When Hunter was put down, she bit her lip, trying to not cry out in the pain. Dear GOD. How was it possible to have this much pain in such a little appendage? If this wasn't even half as bad as childbirth was like, she was now positive that she would never want children. With the open cuts and the alcohol surrounding her wounds, it was like someone had set her foot on fire. But Hunter was sure that it would probably hurt less if that was what happened.

After getting past part of the pain, just enough so that Hunter could start to focus on what what was happening around her, She looked up at Vivian. Crap. She probably should have realized this earlier, but bleeding around a vampire was not the best idea at all. If Hunter wasn't sure that Vivian cared about her (well she had to. At least a little bit, or she wouldn't have hired her as a bartender), she was positive that her employer would drink her blood, right then and there. How would that be for getting business rising?

Hunter took the beers as she was told and chugged them. Now, usually this girl was anything but a light weight. With her German and Italian heritage, she could drink plenty of college guys under the table. However, with the loss of blood and the dizziness that was setting in, Hunter could feel the alcohol take over her pain. Her foot started to numb and the girl laid back, trying to relax her whole body. "Vivian, I am so sorry. Please don't fire me." She begged, her dark eyes already starting to glass over. She had just wanted to talk to Nikolia. How did it end up so badly?

Winner

User Image

Hit me. Make my day.

Nikolai silently made his way to Hunter, each footstep marking his new hollow soul. Bending over to her, and placing a hand on her cheek, his right arm glowed white, veins and tattoos only. As he backed up, he looked down at her. His eyes were glowing white, and his hand hung loosely above her head.

Her wound had healed. Nikolai stood up, silent, not even a breath escaped his lips. His entire body went silent as he left the VIP lounge, making sure to not make eye contact with anyone - he went straight back to the bar, sliding into his seat. Like nothing happened. A bottle of Vodka floated towards him. Grasping the bottle, he began to take large swigs. Trying to suppress what he was hoping not to feel - loss. Pain. Regret. Remorse.

The white light in his eyes faded slowly, along with the light on his arm. He looked down at the bar, rubbing his eyes.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hunter Nightshade

Song of the Day
Outfit of the Day

Hunter went silent as Nikolai approached her. She was expecting him to get angry with her. Not sure why, but his blank stare seemed a bit ominous. When he laid his hand on her cheek, her thoughts couldn't stop from going back to the night that they spent together. All of their skin, touching each other. But that was in the past. Not only did the pain fade from her foot, but so did her drunkenness fall from her body.

She watched as Nikolai left. After a few seconds of laying there, Hunter raced out of the room and went behind the bar. She wanted to talk to him so badly, but she couldn't shake off the feeling that he didn't want to talk to her at all. "Nikolai. Thank you." She said, part of her hair stuck to her forehead from the sweat she received from the pain.

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
((Anyone lurking interesting to go IC other than me? >.>; wink )

Winner

User Image

ӢιӃʘɭαι

♠Яυѕѕɨαη Яʘυɭєɨɨє...

Nikolai sat at the entrance to the Rainbow, the decaying and empty building a hollow shell of what it previously was. He stood up, and cracked his neck.He pondered what would become of the hallowed place.

And then, he should have heard it. He should have smelled it. But years of being out of combat had made him weak. He was tackled from behind, and rammed through the doorway of the Rainbow. He crashed on to the floor, and at that moment, his battle instincts kicked in. He snarled like the animal he was.

He stood, facing someone who he thought had been dead. Ivan. He was a monster, his skin bleak, decayed, and cracked at the source. He roared, his demonic wings spreading as far as Nikolai's did. Ice pooled around his feet. Nikolai spread out his wings, and charged at his brother.
Nikolai grabbed his brother by the back of his neck, flipping him to his back, and stomping on his face several times.

He grabbed him when he was done, and smashed his head on the bar, breaking the bar in half. He curb-stomped him after he collapsed on the ground. But Ivan wasn't going to get beaten into a pulp without a fight.

Ivan thrusted Nikolai out of the bar, and threw him outside. Nikolai could have some room to fight now. He removed his shirt, and his body turned into a giant flame. His hands were ablaze with an eerie white fire, and his eyes were blue. He charged at him, but Ivan thrusted him aside, and stomped on his back as he flew past him. Nikolai cried out in pain, and was rammed into the concrete. He laid there for several seconds.

Nikolai's body turned into the most horrifying monster you could ever see. He stood up, in his Reaper form. No one had ever seen him as he was when he was in this form, his Angel of Death form.He glared at his brother, before producing pointing a skeletal finger at him. Ivan was thrusted off the ground. Nikolai then did the most horrific thing you could do to a person - strip their soul from the body.

He let the hallow Ivan fall to the ground. And with that, he killed him by touching him.

...ɗʘєѕη'ɨ Һαρρєη шιɨɦʘυɨ α Яυѕѕɨαη♣

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hunter Nightshade

Song of the Day
Outfit of the Day

Hunter walked into the club just in time to see Nikolai kill his brother, Ivan. The girl stopped and stared at the hollow shell of a body for a moment, not saying anything. She blinked her black eyes and then looked back up at Nikolai. His form was changed back to when they had first met, the form that she had fallen in love with. That was old news now. With the club seeming to go under with each night that was not filled with people, Hunter had gotten a second job at an inn down the street. It wasn't much, since she only worked part time there, but it was enough to get by. It wasn't like Hunter really needed much to live. Just give her food and a place to live, she was happy.

"Good to see you again, Nikolai." Hunter told the man with a small smile before going to her bar. Even the DJ had quit, so Hunter had to press a CD player to get any music to play. Sure, it wasn't as high class as it was, but there had to be some music. The girl put in a CD from the Calvary Kids to get herself ready for the night. She shrugged off her jacket and began pulling out a glass and a pitcher filled with a pale pink liquid, "I assume you want your watermelon juice and vodka? We still have some left."

Without an answer, Hunter poured the juice and a good amount of vodka into a shaker, shaking it over ice. She didn't bother with any fancy tricks, it wasn't like she was going to get a big tip out of it anyway. Hunter strained the chilled mixture into a glass and slid it down for the man to consume, "Because this is your first time back, I won't charge." She said with a smile and began cleaning the small pile of dishes that was left over from the previous night.

Winner

User Image

ӢιӃʘɭαι

♠Яυѕѕɨαη Яʘυɭєɨɨє...

Nikolai's facial expression did not change as he glared at Hunter. Nikolai's eyes had never been so cold, so lifeless, so shallow and empty. He pushed the drink away, and laid his head on the bar. He had never wanted to NOT drink in his entire life.
He found it also quite comical that he banged up the place. A few meters from him, he had split the bar where he stomped his brother's face in.

He started to think as he was resting his head. Feral. The word came to mind about his actions for the past few - months. it had been a few months since he had been in the Rainbow. It was comical and even stupid to think otherwise about himself. The Chieftan (whom he had recieved a blessing from) back in Nicaragua had told him to watch out for his true instincts. He could feel it.

"Don't trust me. Under the skin, I am animal, and I am not to be trusted. In fact, it would be wise to forget about me."He said, lifting his head off of the counter.

...ɗʘєѕη'ɨ Һαρρєη шιɨɦʘυɨ α Яυѕѕɨαη♣

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces