Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hunter Nightshade

Song of the Day
Outfit of the Day

Hunter smiled as she watched Alex give his animated response. Things had slowed down considerably so she figured it must be close to closing time. "Don't worry, I wasn't thinking that. And so what if you did? I wouldn't blame you. If I was a guy I certainly probably would have a crush on her." Hunter said and laughed, the lightness off it sounding almost like wind chimes. Beautiful. Hunter chuckled and smiled, moving down the bar to wipe off all the spills that had resulted from the night. She gently swiped off the sticky surface and rinsed off the rag before going over the counter again, making sure it was clean.

Before Hunter moved back onto the glasses she glanced out onto the dance floor. There was a decent song playing and the few people on the dance floor seemed to be having a good time. They didn't seem to be all that drunk. Oh how she wished someone asked her to dance. But it wasn't like she could, she had her job after all. "So how have you been doing?" Hunter asked, settling herself before Alex as she systematically cleaned the glasses.

Versatile Heckler

8,100 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
I choose to opt out of knowing what people are thinking, so you'll have to forgive me for assuming such things..You certainly seem to be a tad self-conscious, though, if that helps explain why I had thought that.
Ah, but don't worry, you still totally have a chance!

Alex chuckled and drank some more of his milkshake. Delicious stuff, it really was.
Thanks to his ages of poker-face practice, though, he managed to keep his Cheshire grin perfectly intact as he had heard her laugh.
There was something about the "pure beauty" thing that he just disliked.. but saying things like that will only stop people from trying, which is much worse. At least she seemed more entertained than when she was witness to Nikolai's beatdown. With a nod and a grin at Hunter, Alex lifted off anything of his that was on the counter-- face, arms, the deal.

Alex then yawned and contemplated the question. How has he been doing?
He tiredly bleated out a list.
...Well, bitter and disgusted at how people fritter away life. Seeking thrills to make pretend the world is interesting. Hanging out with gods to learn just what I'm capable of, having only recently ascended. Wondering if I'll get to bring the thunder to this place with m'girls.
Hungry, but this isn't the place for that.
Curious as to whether or not Niko's actually an angel or just one of those dead-movin'-right-along-whilst-alive sorta gigs. Wondering if I really have to resort to romance with my daughters if I want love. Questioning why that's as bad a thing as I am making it out to be. Still want to hug that scientist.

Alex yawned and tiredly grinned at Hunter.
And wonderin' if friggin' Clyde will actually treat me like a person instead of "oh you crazy ol' fella, you".
Among other things, but those are the ones I can identify now.

Sip sip. Alex, once Hunter finished up the area of the counter that he occupied, flopped the appropriate parts back onto the counter.
And yourself, Hun-hun?

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
((Dear Athri,

I am super tired and I have to babysit but I will give you a response midday tomorrow.

*hugs*

Love,
Fluffeh))

Versatile Heckler

8,100 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
(Best of nights, Fluffs. :3 It was fun!
I'll still be on for a bit, if anyone's a lurkin' and isn't afraid of me. )

Winner

( Ish megan willing to posty? )

Lavish Lover

[[Yesh, in a moment]]

Winner

Can I cast the first post?

Lavish Lover

Winner

( Go check the Rose, a visitor popped by. Have Lexi talk to him. )

User Image
"Whatever happened to him, it's gotta be bad...."

Just be happy...

The club was derelict - perhaps it was the heavy party nights, or perhaps the draining of the life from the bodies that once occupied most of the club that had it mostly empty. Nikolai didn't mind it either way. The dance floor was empty, save for one REALLY drunk guy. Nikolai and shook his head as he made his way to the bar. He was wearing his same hoodie, although he had a shirt with a "You Stay Classy Iraq" written on it.

He rubbed his world-weary eyes. He looked up when he saw Vivian behind the counter. For about a minute, ,he got to enjoy the view from the back. He knew she couldn't smell him - his kind - (he was uncomfortable saying the "A"word when he described himself. He was far from the picture perfect angels he met. Agh...goody two shoes) had no scent. That was the remarkable thing, he could move in and out of places - as long as he hadn't been drinking - without being detected.

He spoke up, after shaking off some dirty thoughts about Vivian. He cleared his throat and spoke up."Vivian, could I get some Vodka in some watermelon juice?"He said, raising his eyebrows, nudging his head to the crate of watermelon juice that sat behind the bar. He always loved ******** with people, even if he wanted to be an employee there. Yes. He was thinking about it. Oh wait. He didn't know if Vivian could read minds. He ducked, for no apparent reason, only for a moment, then regained his...posture.

That I'm on your side.

What is life worth, when you have nothing?

Mood:

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

℣ ↾ ѵ ianxxxxxxxxxx ϩϯѻʆєȼӄ

Vivian had been serving a few people earlier. It was only a wednesday, not many people came out on those nights. So she was just fine with not having Hunter on tonight. It wasn't that big of a deal for her to be the bartender for the evening. Besides, she had a chance to go on the dance floor the other night, so she deserved to give Hunter a night off. Viv was facing the bottles behind the bar, stocking them and making sure she had at least one and a half bottles of each bottle. Her outfit for the evening was a cute little dress. Red and vibrant, causing her tanned skin to look possibly even darker. It fit tight to her curves, hugging her hips and even that perky little rump. Viv had figured she could dress up slightly, even if it wasn't much of a night to need to dress up, but it always made her feel good to do so. Viv hummed along to the song that was bumping out of the speakers, letting it blasting her eardrums and making her feel like her insides were vibrated and bumping to the exact beat of the bass.

As her hands pushed back a bottle of Bacardi Limon, a deep and gruff voice hit her ears. It came out like it was coming from the speakers. Viv blinked, turning her head to let her chin lay across her shoulder to only let those deep orbs fall upon Nikolai. Some vodka and watermelon juice. Watermelon juice? Again with the watermelon juice!? Viv felt her brows furrow slightly before she followed his gaze to the box. Ah. So he decided to bring it himself. Well, that was nice. "Heh, one fruity drink coming right up," Viv said with humor in her voice. She wiped her hands off on a towel and she walked herself over to the box of watermelon juice. Heels clicked on the ground, silver high heels that is. In a few swift movements, Viv had a glass full of ice and the preferred drink, setting it down in front of Nikolai with a cute little smirk. "Feeling a bit feminine these days, hm?" Viv asked, that twinkle still in her eye as she watched the drunk man stumble about to find a seat.

[[Lexi aint there, and I'm only gonna RP in one spot at a time]]

Lavish Lover

[[I think someone fell asleep at the comp again...]]

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
((Cupcake, you look cute XD And I am not going to post tonight. Got a paper that is due tomorrow. And I haven't even started it.))

Winner

( You try boxing missy... )

User Image
"Whatever happened to him, it's gotta be bad...."

Just be happy...

Nikolai scowled, a bit more of a humorous scowl than anything. He smiled, and grabbed the drink. After a few moments of silence - silence was odd for the club. The dance floor was empty. He spoke up after finishing his drink.

"I noticed....Erm...Uh...I noticed that you don't have a...bouncer or anything...so I was going to ask....Since the position was open..."He said, smiling. When he did so, his Halo appeared, and for a moment, Nikolai looked totally different. Short cropped hair, spiked in the front, and a slight stubble. His skin was bright and free of scars, and his eyes were bright and almost sky blue.

Then, he went back to his normal, gritty self. His eyes were a cold, lifeless grey. He continued to smile at her, like nothing had happened.

That I'm on your side.

What is life worth, when you have nothing?

Mood:

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

℣ ↾ ѵ ianxxxxxxxxxx ϩϯѻʆєȼӄ

Stammering slightly, that was what he was doing. That was, after he had given a bit of a playful scowl which Viv only just laughed at. After Nikolai had picked up his drink, Viv created her own vodka sour and gently leaned against the side of the bar counter, her fingers holding the cool glass with her right hand, her left hand gently smoothing out her blood red dress. She looked quite beautiful in it, seductive yet classy. Perhaps it was the sparkling silver pumps that livened it up and made it more club appropriate. Perhaps it was the bouncing playful curls that her hair was styled as this evening. Either way, Viv was looking like she was ready to go out for a night on the town, not working at the night club. As ruby lips closed over a straw as the vampire sucked up some of her vodka sour and waited for Nikolai to finally spit out what he wanted to say. After what seemed like quite a struggle, Nikolai seemed to be asking if he could have a position as a bouncer. A bouncer, hm? Yes, he did notice that she didn't have a bouncer at all and Viv realized it had been a bit of a problem. A lot of men that were quite unpleasant, some of the women tended to get into cat fights. Not a lot of fun for Viv to try and break up.

"You are very observant," Viv began with a smirk, letting the black straw drop from her lips. Pearly whites peaked through slightly, one fang was able to be seen with the quirky smile the Vivian had painted upon her face. After a moment, Viv readjusted herself, setting the glass of mixed drink upon the counter. "And, what, may I ask..." Yet Viv's words dropped away as Nikolai's appearance changed slightly. Her dark eyes focused upon the changes, wondering if perhaps he thought that would make a better pick for the position. In actuality, it only made Vivian not want to add him onto the crew. Then with a blink of an eye, he was back to his rough and tough self. That one made her a bit more comfortable, not feeling like the haunts of all those catholics were coming back to her. "You know, I need a little sample on if you are tough enough, yet professional enough to be a bouncer. You know you can't just toss someone out onto the street, you have to try to talk them out first, verdad?" Vivian moved her body over towards Nikolai then, standing directly across from him as he sat on a stool at the bar. She had asked for Hunter for a test, she was going to ask for Nikolai to take this little test.

Winner

( WOOT! NEW APPEARANCE AND SONG! CHECK THIS s**t OUT! )

User Image
Yeah, go mess with him. He can rip you in half. Literally.

Don't you ever ******** talk to me...

Nikolai had lived through every single war that humanity could throw at him. Every challenge that had been placed before now led up to this moment. He was going to have to use his brain to solve a challenge. Not that it was a problem, Nikolai was quite intelligent. Several years of living. Heh. He loved joking to himself.

He nodded, after biting his lip. Then, the short hair and stubble came back."Lady, I worked for the CIA, and just about every secret-squirrel organization you could think of. I can DO professional. I WILL do professional. Just because you asked me so. Don't you feel special? He said, smirking. He laughed to himself. He held out his hand, and whatever was left of Vivian's drink went to his mouth. He licked his scarred lips.He smiled at her, then winked at her.

about loss and hardship. You know nothing.

A few things you should know about me, then there are some things..

Mood:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces