Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ȼome on in,
the bar is fine.
Try my tequila,
try my wine.
Go to the dance floor,
begin to let go.
Don't be shy baby,
taste the rainbow.

Lavish Lover

xxxxxxxxxɗɑ Яυʃєʂ

These rules are short and sweet because I trust those that will come into this thread to be understanding of what is acceptable to be roleplayed in a thread and respect the owner and the other roleplayers. If I have a problem with something written that I believe may violate a rule or should honestly be understood as unacceptable, I will approach you in a PM with a warning and ask you to change such. A few warnings and you're out.

My thread. My rules.
Those include following Gaia ToS. Rules can change at any time.

Semi-lit → Lit.
Please have coherent, well written posts that will allow people to engage your character and you must engage others as well. That being said, no one-liners -> two paragraphs preferable. Novel style, no asterisks, seriously.

Respect all writers.
Do not bring OOC drama into this thread. It is not wanted, nor will it be tolerated. Please keep OOC to a minimum, any OOC post should come with an IC post.
OOC THREAD Use it!

Do not ******** up my bar and nightclub.
Fights are to remain outside or taken outside before things get trashed, ya dig? Any fighting that might lead to death must have the O.K. by both parties. No one is a god here, please do not believe your character is almighty and cannot die/be harmed. That's just stupid.

Lavish Lover

xxxxxxxxxɗɑ βυȋʃdȋηɢ

Black bricks, the color of a starless, moonless sky create a sleek and yet rough affect upon this two story building. Splattered neon paint calls out to those who are intrigued enough to round the corner and seek out the entrance in this blasted city. Upon finding the entrance, one would find their eyes caught upon vibrant teal double doors, above in bold white letters you read, "Taste The Rainbow."

Has it piqued your interest? If so, continue on.

The entrance was simple, dark and giving the patron a feeling of being off balanced. Perhaps it was the dim lighting, or perhaps it was the low bass that streamed through the whole first floor (and basement) of this nightclub, thumping deep inside each and every soul that decided to enter through those welcoming teal doors. After passing through a couple more double doors that were streaked black and white, the patron would finally find themselves in the main room of the bar and nightclub.

Dance floor~

Amongst the sweaty bodies and strobing lights they would see a bar that wound around all the way through two more doorways. If this scene of dancing and wanting to lose yourself to the music wasn't what you were feeling. Head through one of those two doorways and find yourself in a much more secluded (and quieter) setting.

Secluded bar

Map to give a general idea of the first floor

A stairway may be located between these rooms for the basement where the restrooms (public) are located as well as the 'vip' lounge.

Downstairs Lounge

There is one set of stairs that lead upstairs to an off limit area. Only for the owner and specific bar guests.

Lavish Lover

xxxxxxxxxɗɑ ЗɱρʃΦүєєʂ

For employment application, please PM me for details. Must be active before you can apply.

Vivian StoleckxxxxxxxxxOwner/Manager

Nickname:: Viv, or V [vee].

Hunter NightshadexxxxxxxxxBartender

Nickname:: None. Unless you magically come up with one.

Ryan ZoltephxxxxxxxxxNPC Bartender

Nickname:: Ryan
[[Ryan is the new NPC bartender. If Viv (Shimmering) or Hunter (Flaming) are not around to get you your drink, feel free to use Ryan, and you can even converse with him if ya want!]]

Employee NamexxxxxxxxxBouncer

Employee NamexxxxxxxxxDisc Jockey[DJ]

Lavish Lover

xxxxxxxxxɗɑ Зӿʈɾɑʂ

Most asked questions~!
➸When are you open, dude?

Monday thru Saturday
9pm ↬ 2am

[This is for characters, not when you can actually come into the thread]

➸Do you serve food?

No. Go somewhere else for that s**t.

➸I'm a lycan/fairy/vampire/neko/other mythical creature, am I still allowed in at Taste the Rainbow?

NO! Oh I mean.. yes you are. Just don't make it a horribly crappy character, for my sake.

➸Can I come in earlier than 9pm?

Not unless Viv (myself) says so.

➸Are you a big b***h?

Not really. xD

Lavish Lover

xxxxxxxxxЯєʂєɾѵєɗ

Lavish Lover

xxxxxxxxxЯєʂєɾѵєɗ

Lavish Lover

xxxxxxxxxЯєʂєɾѵєɗ

Lavish Lover

xxxxxxxxxЯєʂєɾѵєɗ

Lavish Lover

xxxxxxxxxЯєʂєɾѵєɗ

Lavish Lover

xxxxxxxxxЯєʂєɾѵєɗ

Lavish Lover

xxxxxxxxxЯєʂєɾѵєɗ

Lavish Lover

xxxxxxxxxΘρєη

Lavish Lover

℣ ↾ ѵ ianxxxxxxxxxx ϩϯѻʆєȼӄ

Eight fifty in the evening. Almost there. Almost ready. Well, as close as it was ever going to be to 'ready.' Deep pools continued to search the room from her key spot propped up on the neon lit bar. Nothing was out of place that wasn't meant to be. Chairs were placed at random around the room, lights flicking and switching from a timer previously set. It seemed odd now, considering the whole building was silent aside from the swish of Viv's swinging leg. A toothpick hung from lush pink-hued lips, fingers ticking in the air, pressing buttons on an invisible calculator. What was she calculating? Perfection. Was that even something one could calculate? After a moment of silence, the whole place completely dead aside from the whirring of the furnace and her leg's motion, it was proven that yes... Perfection could be calculated. How do I know? Because the toothpick was pulled away from those perfectly kissable lips as a smile began to stretch across her face. Pearly whites peeked out from between those soft petals as deep pools of concern grew slightly brighter with the prospect that this had not been a complete waste of time. With all of the time and effort placed into building this place up after tearing this place down, Vivian was realizing that her vision was coming to life.

She could see it now. Sweaty bodies, grinding up on one another. Bass pounding inside your soul as you let the liquor and the atmosphere move you. No inhibitions, let everything go. This was what she had wanted for the people in the world that searched out something new, or something very familiar. That's what Viv loved about places like this, a bar and night club. You would never know if the guy you were sliding up along was actually a CEO of a very prestigious company unless he told you. The girl you had just flirted with and maybe even bought a drink might actually be completely straight but that thought crossed her mind that hey, maybe I could be a lesbian for just one night. Who would have to know?

'Not a single ******** soul.'

The flick of her finger had caused the toothpick to fly across the room, landing next to but not actually in one of the trashcans. That bright and vibrant smile faded. She was never good at basketball anyways. Strong arms pushed her light frame from the bar, landing on black stiletto shoes and allowing herself to reach her extremely tall height of.... Five foot six inches. Well, it was actually five foot five and three quarters...but she always rounded it up. With a few steps forward, Viv began to get into her normal stride with her hips swaying from side to side and allowing her rump to bump to the beat in her head. That beat would soon be heard bumping the rest of the nightclub. The stride across the long dance flood had seemed like nothing but she knew - oh man did she know - that later tonight it was going to be hell to try and rummage her way through those bodies to get to the stand to switch up music.

Her body slithered up the steps of the DJ's stand, a finger pressed a single button in the shape of a simple triangle. Within seconds that beat in her head began to play out of the speakers. It was opening time. Tanned, toned legs reached their way down the staircase back to the dance floor, black shorts hugging her hips as she continued her walk towards the front doors. Fingers twirled a key ring as the other free hand smoothed down the blood red tank top that clung to every single curve upon Viv's torso. It was opening night, but that didn't mean that she had to look super classy. It was a night club!

The front doors were reached, dim lights casting shadows over the handle of the double door but Viv had no problem finding it and opening the door up to the cool night air. Metal slid against metal as she shoved the key inside, turned it, and allowed for the doors to be unlocked at all times tonight. In one swift move, Viv yanked the key out, flipped a switch near the door and the lights along the outside of the black brick building flickered to life.

Taste the Rainbow was open for business.

Lavish Lover

℣ ↾ ѵ ianxxxxxxxxxx ϩϯѻʆєȼӄ

The smug smile was still present upon Viv's pink, soft lips as she turned on that stiletto heel. Lights on. Music on. Smile on. Time to wait and hope that people will be intrigued enough to even wander in to check the place out. Hell, who wouldn't want to enter into a building that invited you to, "taste the rainbow?" It could be interpreted in so many different ways by so many different people. For Viv, it was tasting the rainbow of different flavors alcohol can bring. Whether it be beer, vodka, tequila, or some other sort of mixture of alcohols that she hadn't even thought of putting together... it was a rainbow of flavors.

Her slimmed body finally had crossed over the threshold of the neon colored dance floor, and even over the semi-carpeted region to the sleek bar. The bottles of alcohol called out like a baby who wanted its mother's loving touch. Viv, out of the weakness of her heart, complied. With a gentle leap and a simple placement of her palm, the female had vaulted herself over the bar, completely disregarding the entrance that was located only a few steps away. Her heels once more steady themselves upon the ground, her dark eyes twinkling with delight at the array of alcohol she had on display. A key set of lights set up behind each shelf allowed for an eerie but quite interesting spectacle of lights and glass. Mirrors were placed behind the shelves as well, only amplifying the effect. Ah, but she had forever and a day to admire her handy work, and so Viv chose a bottle of tequila and turned to the bar, placing it down on the surface and completing her movement with picking up a glass. Time for a tequila sunrise.

The correct ingredients were mixed together and soon Viv was sipping on a fruity drink that made her want to move back to where she originally had been from. Where men were tanned, women anorexic, and the beaches white to contrast the turquoise warm water that washed up to cleanse your feet. Ah, but that was all far far away from here. So, instead, Viv tried to liven herself up by sticking a simple black umbrella in her drink. It was stupid, but still she felt it was necessary to try and bring a bit of a smile to her face. Once the bottles were placed back, Viv checked the entrance once more.

'Still no one...' she thought with disappointment. Then again, it was still early. Quite early. Those orbs of hers switched to check a clock under the bar. 9:07. Still quite quite early.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff