Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Lunatic

As Rell walked away, the door that was just behind Rousimar whined shut before vanishing completely. The whole scene of the man testing to see what his blood made Asherah slightly curious, but it wasn't something she'd bat an eyelash out. A stern though warm smile stretched her lips as she looked at the man.

"I believe standing will suit us just fine... Now as to not start of on the wrong foot here, I'll mention that whatever the circumstance of this talk, as long as Rell will have you, you are welcome here on my island."

Taking in a decent breath though her nose, Ashe crossed her arms before breathing out coolly. It was what she had suspected.

"Just so we don't beat around the bush here, why is someone of your age looking to take my daughter's hand? You wreak of time and I don't want anyone with more 'experience' to be jerking my Rell around. No doubt she's already told you of her unique existence seeing as she's willing to hold your hand, let alone share anything else with you, I imagine.

Secondly, You make my stomach hurt. What's your prerogative."

All the while Asherah was speak at him, she maintained that same sweet though businesslike smile. Certainly it might have been a little unnerving for the Wendigo.
Unspeakable Tragedy

Cultist

Antique Queen
"I believe standing will suit us just fine... Now as to not start of on the wrong foot here, I'll mention that whatever the circumstance of this talk, as long as Rell will have you, you are welcome here on my island."

Bending down, the Cannibal retrieved his skeletal visage, wiping off sand and adjusting it accordingly. Fitting it back onto his head, Rousimar then tilted his neck awkwardly, popping it loudly.

Antique Queen
"Just so we don't beat around the bush here, why is someone of your age looking to take my daughter's hand?"

"Why would my age matter? It's not like I had a choice in the matter. If I hadn't have carried on with my life style, we wouldn't be having this conversation, or maybe you'd be having a tete-a-tete, as you put it, with someone less deserving of your daughter." Rousimar's immortality was a touchy subject, if he hadn't of acted upon basic instinct, he would have died quite sometime ago. Everyone was afraid of death. Even Rousimar.

Antique Queen
"You make my stomach hurt. What's your prerogative."

Luckily for the Cannibal, that mask hid his facial expression quite well, otherwise Asherah might have witnessed a rather nasty scowl. "I don't have one. If you're worried about me harming your daughter, it would of happened the first time I met her, not Months after. Despite what you may think, I'm not that sadistic, or spiteful."

High-functioning Lunatic

Asherah listened to all of his responses in stride, smiling a bit more as she picked up the aggravated tone in his voice. Sometimes masks didn't hide everything the owner wish for them to. itching the side of her cheek a little, Ashe couldn't help but sigh at the man, her smile growing fonder little by little. He sounded convincing, and for the moment that was all she needed from the man.

Reaching out, she cupped his hand with both of her own in a motherly fashion. All she was trying to do was get a feel for Rousimar, after all, he was courting her child. It was only fair that she got to speak to him.

"Please take care of her, Rousi. Her and her sister are all that I have left, and I would give anything to see them safe."

There was a beat before she tapped the top of his hand with a giggled.

"Even if it means beating your sorry a**. Now~"

Taking a step back, Asherah tucked an arm under her chest while the other free hand tapped at her lip gently. While she didn't mind so much, his archaic get up was a little revealing even for an island setting. Rell while not open about it was more than likely able to get jealous of any other visitors staring at her gorgeous fiancee.

"Let's get you cleaned up, I'm sure Rell will appreciate it. There's a bath house over yonder."

Pointing behind her, her body followed suit as she began walking away. But soon, she peaked about her shoulder.

"What's your policy on clothing?"

Unspeakable Tragedy

Cultist

Antique Queen
"Please take care of her,"

"Of course."

Antique Queen
"Let's get you cleaned up, I'm sure Rell will appreciate it. There's a bath house over yonder."

Cleaned up? Rousimar wasn't necessarily dirty; unless of course Asherah had noted the blood that stained a majority of his whiter clothing, but as for cleanliness, Rousimar bathed every day.

Antique Queen
"What's your policy on clothing?"

Ah. That's what she meant. A small chuckle was a majority of his response; though, he did glance downward at his attire, giving it a look over before returning his gaze onto Asherah. "I'm very picky." Hopefully sarcasm was just as native as Portuguese. Turning around suddenly, Rousimar began walking toward the so called bath house, casually waving as he did so.

"Inform Rell she can join me if she isn't busy catching up with you,"

High-functioning Lunatic

Unspeakable Tragedy

arrow The Caravan.

Raising her eyebrows, Asherah narrowed her eyes skeptically at his statement. He would only be ask picky as to what she had in stock for him. She had a few things tucked away that Fayble's old squeeze, Terran used to wear. Other than that there was one other person's, but she wasn't going to be lending those out any time soon. Without another word, Asherah made it to Rell and informed her of Rousimar's wishes, then set off to dig around in her treasure heap of clothing.

---

arrow The Bath House.

Rell was able to move a few things here and there into one of the room she had chosen, it shifted itself into a nice cozy den of sorts with plenty of pillows and light blankets in lavish colors. To the side there was a small desk added with an even smaller floating lantern for her studies. Her mother really outdid herself on the rooms, maybe coming here wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Soon, she would head to the bath house with an assortment of delicious smelling soaps and lotions. God did she miss bathing in this place. Always the right temperature, never too drafty. The gentle island breezes kept it from becoming too stuffy too. Entering the building, she smiled faintly at the sight of her Fiancee already making himself at home in the tub. But before she would join, she meekly stepped behind a small screen to change into her soaking towel and let her long hair down. Tip toeing towards him, Rell dipped her foot in to test the warmth.

Perfect.

"You know you're supposed to wear something in a public tub."

She said coolly as she settled herself in with little complaint. Setting aside the accessories, her arms went to cross over her chest, holding the towel there rather snugly as well as provide her with some comfort. It was already beyond her normal limits to sit with him like this. But it looked like it was something she would have to get used to whether she liked it or not.

One way or another, she hoped things would get easier.

"Someone might see you.."

Taking off her glasses, she also set them aside before rubbing at her eyes.

Cultist

arrow The Bath House.

By the time Rell had entered, Rousimar was more than comfortable, loincloth and accessories stacked neatly with his helmet atop the small pile. One leg firmly planted on the bottom of the bath, another casually laid atop the bent knee, hands joined against the back of his neck. Back nuzzled into the grooves of the pool, eyes closed, a faint smile plastered on his face. Relaxation was a luxury Rousimar truly never got to enjoy, traveling constantly, hunting every day. Seeing the Cannibal like this was a sight to behold. "Hm?" His eyes opened lazily as Rell spoke, his smile turned into a half sided smirk, and a light chuckle escaped him "Are you worried about another woman seeing me, belo?" Fire shifted onto the woman sitting across from him.

Antique Queen

High-functioning Lunatic

Color found itself on her cheeks as he asked his question. Where it might have made some people want to rebuttal angrily, Rell merely shied her eyes away and to the side, her lips thinning with a frustrated frown.

What a moronic question, she thought. Of course she didn't want another woman to see him like this. As new and abrupt as their founding relationship was, he was all she had in any sense of intimacy. Jealousy wasn't very becoming of her, but she knew she had to say something.

"No.. It's just improper."

Looking back to him, the Abhorsen squinted a bit to bring him back into focus, making her look mildly ticked off on accident.

"If you stay around here there are certain rules. At least be creative if you break them."

Cultist

arrow The Bath House.

"Improper? Like talking with your mouth full?" Was he playing dumb? Quite possibly. Then again, Rousimar was raised as a savage, not once had he attempted changing his nature. In any way, shape, or form. Until he met Rell, he was very comfortable with his way of living, killing, eating, wreaking havoc wherever and whenever he wanted. Everything the Tribesman knew today was provided via meal. "Why would I intentionally upset your Mother?" A coy smile presented itself.

"Do you have anything planned after we're finished here?"

Antique Queen

High-functioning Lunatic

arrow The Bath House.

Rell chose to completely ignore his first question, even if it might of have some merit to it. Though the second on provoked an answer.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. You think I'm magically gifted? Then you should see my mother at work. I learned it all from her and my father."

Shifting a little in her place, the fragile woman slid her steamed up glasses back on to her face only to pluck them back off with huff. Normally she wasn't so emotional, but being back home stirred up a life time of memories, most of which she was willing to let go of. Taking a deep breath, Rell closed her eyes and sighed out, letting the relaxing warmth of the pool try and melt her frigid attitude.

"There are many things that you'll have to understand and accommodate if you wish to stay around people. Everything is simply different. And while you will have your own tendencies that I have accepted, other may not be so compliant."

Opening her eyes once more, she gazed at her Cannibal, smiling softly as she stood up and grabbed a spare towel before wading over to him. Delicately, Rell offered the towel up to Rousimar as she sat down, adjusting her own with her free hand.

"You won't be alone.. I'll change too if you need me to. I'll try my best to make us work, even if it might take a while for me to adjust. But for now, let's just enjoy the island. After we can grab some food and do whatever you wish to get you acquainted with my home. What say you, meu rei?"

At that, Rell grinned shyly enough to show her pearly whites. Someone had been studying while he wasn't looking.
Unspeakable Tragedy

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
arrow The Caravan
Bea was running, she was running as fast as her tired legs could take her. It seemed like she was running for an eternity, but back in her mind she knew that it had only been about a half hour since she started flying across the hard, packed earth. She could feel and hear the footsteps of the man following a few paces behind; she couldn't make herself look back. One look away from the ground ahead of her could mean horrible danger if she missed her step.

Just as she was feeling herself run out of steam, she turned into an alley way, hoping to find a back entrance to a resturaunt. She flung open the first door she saw and launched herself through, only to do what she feared the most. Beatrice fell, and she fell hard. But to her surprise, it wasn't concrete or blacktop meeting her face. It was soft sand and leaves. What the fu.... She thought to herself in a moment of confusion, forgetting for a fraction of a second what she was running away from. Who she was running away from. Bea's head whipped around once she came to to look through the door, sure that the man would be there. However, he wasn't. No one was through the doorway. She wasn't even in the city evenmore. She was... On an Island?

Beatrice brushed herself off slowly as she stood up and looked around, "H....Hello?" She spoke and walked in a random direction. When no one answered, she called a little louder, "Hello?!"

High-functioning Lunatic

flaming fluffy guns

"H....Hello?" She spoke and walked in a random direction. When no one answered, she called a little louder, "Hello?!"

arrow The Caravan.

The winds of luck smiled upon this girls today, as the Enchantress wasn't too far away.

"Calm yourself my child, I'm right here."

Opening the door to the Caravan, Asherah stepped out and shielded her eyes with her hand. It didn't even take a second to notice the new stranger, and no matter how strange they might be, they were welcome on the Island. Slipping on her shoes, the graceful woman swept her hand to the side, commanding the singular door the woman had run through shut. Whatever she was escaping from, it wouldn't be allowed here.

"It seems you've had some trouble. I'm Asherah, and this is my island."

Reaching the stranger, Ashe bowed deeply before smiling warmly. The cobalt haired woman exuded peace, hopefully her new friend would register this.

"You're safe here."

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Antique Queen

"Calm yourself my child, I'm right here."

Beatrice turned at the sound of the voice, her breathing still hard and strained. She saw a beautiful woman standing in front of a strange, and small, caravan. Bea wasn't sure what to make of this new person, it was as if she was from another world. But after going through the strange door, Beatrice was pretty convinced this very well could be a new world.

Antique Queen

"It seems you've had some trouble. I'm Asherah, and this is my island."
"You're safe here."

After a bit of skepticism, Beatrice tucked her short red hair behind her freckled ears, "I...I have. My name is Beatrice, but people tend to call me Bea." She rubbed her arms as if she was cold, which was ridiculous, considering it was almost blistering outside. At least to her anyway. Bea nervously looked behind her, at the now shut door. She could just imagine the man barging his way through, and she didn't even want to think what he would do if he got his hands on her.

"How can you be sure I'm safe?" The girl asked quietly, tugging on her dirty and ripped jean shorts that were extremely too short, as if that would magically make them longer. All in all, the girl was dressed, well, provocatively. But it didn't seem as if it was her decision. Along with her denim booty shorts, she wore a too tight low cut sparkly halter top that cut off at ner navel. Her now bare feet showed the bright clean lines of straps high heels left, contrasting deeply with her dirty skin.

High-functioning Lunatic

flaming fluffy guns
"How can you be sure I'm safe?"

arrow The Caravan.

"Because I'm here, my dove. No one can get through that door once it is closed, and if by some horrible mistake they do, Mama Ashe is a tough cookie."

The Enchantress giggled at her own statement. She seemed to be this curious mixture of casual professionalism. At least at the moment anyway. Sweeping her hand in the air once more, the door itself completely disappeared leaving only a faint glimmer of magic in it's wake. Asherah then held out her hands face up to show Bea that they were empty, and more over, safe.

"Are you hurt Bea? Or do you need a moment to adjust? If you come with me I can get you out of the sun, at least."

Asherah was the last person to judge someone based on their clothing. hell, compared to Rousimar, the other new guest on the beach, she was wearing more than what was decent. However, while the style didn't bother her, they condition of the garments did. Had there been struggle?

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Antique Queen
"Are you hurt Bea? Or do you need a moment to adjust? If you come with me I can get you out of the sun, at least."

The girl couldn't help but give a shaky smile, but kept she kept her arms around her self just the same. The woman made her feel comfortable, but she wasn't ready to completely trust a complete stranger just yet. Beatrice had done that before and it had bitten her in the a**. Literally. But going inside the strange looking caravan would probably be better than baking out in the sun.

"That would be nice." She said in her soft voice, purposely avoiding the first couple of questions. Bea could practically feel her porcelain skin baking in the harsh sunlight. Beatrice's tired legs took some wobbly steps as she followed Asherah.

High-functioning Lunatic

flaming fluffy guns

arrow The Caravan.

"Alright."

She said calmly, as she began to walk evenly with the woman. Her right hand was outstretched, gesturing towards her Caravan, while the other hovered behind Bea, as if to show that nothing else was behind her as she walked. Asherah understood her cautiousness, and she would cater to it with ease.

Arriving at the structure, it might not have looked as if it were to accommodate two people very well, but none the less, the Enchantress opened the door and offered for the woman to enter first. Upon entering, Bea might have been more than a bit surprised. There was ample room to move as there were high ceilings, tomes littering the walls, and magical nicknacks here and there. And the incense? It would imitate the newcomers most favorite scent.

Following suit, Asherah climbed in and proceeded to walk towards a small table like set up surrounded by plush pillows. Today, there was an exotic unlit hookah adorning the middle.

"I'll leave the door open for you, if that makes you feel comfortable."

There were three doors behind the table, Asherah decidedly went through the left one, her voice softly muffled as small sounds of rummaging and water fell upon Bea's ears.

"Ahh- Here we are."

Emerging from the door, Ashe knudged it shut with her foot. In her hands was a small pale of cool water and a washcloth.

"There you go, dear. Make yourself comfortable. Is there anything I can do for you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff