Alex's Senpai

Magical Girl

14,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Clambake 200
ephemeral DELUSiON
Beers and Weirs
*I giggle and smile to reassure him* It's quite okay, neither have I!
*I put my arms around him* But it's fun, so it doesn't matter who is good and who is not.
So are you going to that new "party" that kickstarter is for?

[ he didn't know whether or not to start moving -- was he even mentally ready to dance right now? ]

"A-aaah, I don't know if I am going to the next event," he replied, "But I would like to! Natsumatsuri are one of my favourite sorts of events..."

Oh my, I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable
I'm just rather lively and
Well you're the only one who talks to me here *I look up, a look of confusion on my face*
I wish I wasn't so shy
And I think you should darling
I'll be there!!
I love parties. *My face lights up*

Generous Bunny

ephemeral DELUSiON

[ the boy was surprised when the other suddenly grabbed a hold of him, sparks flying. ]

[ sparks... what was that? what were they? what an interesting side effect. ]

"Oi oi, no need to worry about me!" he replied, still smiling. "I'm not so stupid as to waltz in thinking I actually have a fair chance."

[ he grinned brighter, looking as if he was nearly about to laugh. he looked genuinely happy. ]

"I'm not even in it for the immortality. Nor the power, really -- although the power is a nice bonus."

[ a spark hit his cheek -- it stung, and this time he laughed sweetly, after flinching from the small shock. ]

"But I do know who I'm dealing with... one wrong move and I'm toast. But on the other hand, if I play my cards right... I could be in for a very fun game."
                    he said, looking as if his eyes were set upon a future scene.

[ eyes coming back to the present, he smiled an oddly-bright smile once again. ]

"It'll all be after I'm dead anyway, so it won't be as if I'll have much to lose, at that point. I'd be in limbo anyway."

[ // WHY WOULD THEY USE LIDS THO. ]

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                          xoxoxoxo 'Cause I know there's got to be another level

xoxoxoxoxosomewhere closer to the other side
                                          █████████And I feel like it's now or never

"... after I'm dead anyway.."

That right there.
                      That sudden realization.

Del was human. He'd die. Maybe not any time soon, but his life would come to an end. Del would cease existing, irregardless if he fought a dead god or not.

Suddenly, the Prince felt a little sick. He released Del's hands, stifly sitting back into his chair. The look on his face had changed considerably. No longer lit up, and smiling. It was sort of ... neutral, if not dark. Not quite brooding but... something seemed to have shut off.

A meek smile was given, but it was blatantly forced.

"Let's continue. My turn, right?" questioned the youth, head tilting. His gaze was settled past Del, staring towards nothing.

"I'll take your question. What am I? A demon, a soul eater, or ... a devil?"

// why wouldn't they?

Destitute Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Amia-Chan
                                          ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂xoxoxoxo 'Cause I know there's got to be another level

"... after I'm dead anyway.."

That right there.
                      That sudden realization.

Del was human. He'd die. Maybe not any time soon, but his life would come to an end. Del would cease existing, irregardless if he fought a dead god or not.

Suddenly, the Prince felt a little sick. He released Del's hands, stifly sitting back into his chair. The look on his face had changed considerably. No longer lit up, and smiling. It was sort of ... neutral, if not dark. Not quite brooding but... something seemed to have shut off.

A meek smile was given, but it was blatantly forced.

"Let's continue. My turn, right?" questioned the youth, head tilting. His gaze was settled past Del, staring towards nothing.

"I'll take your question. What am I? A demon, a soul eater, or ... a devil?"

// why wouldn't they?

[ the boy was not one to miss a change in atmosphere. something he said had caused the other to react. ]

[ what was it? was it the fact he wasn't in it for the obvious gains? was it because he had this plan at all? did he have a fondness for a dead god? ]

[ the thought that it was because it was due to him dying didn't even cross his mind, for in his eyes, a prince of hell would know better than anyone that people die -- especially humans. if the boy himself could accept it -- surely the prince had to as well. ]

[ either way, it unnerved him. he liked the atmosphere they had before better, so he was going to do his darnedest to maintain it. ]

"Hmm, alright, alright... ohkay, well..." looking up in order to aid his recollection, he thought of what the prince had previously said that evening, and tapped his lip.

"From my understanding, you could be all of those things, for they are not mutually exclusive to one another... but since demon is the most generic and all-encompassing of the terms, I suppose I shall go with that, just to stick on the safe side." he finished, nodding as if satisfied.

[ // because lips are so much better i MEAN I DON'T KNOW ]

Generous Bunny

ephemeral DELUSiON

[ the boy was not one to miss a change in atmosphere. something he said had caused the other to react. ]

[ what was it? was it the fact he wasn't in it for the obvious gains? was it because he had this plan at all? did he have a fondness for a dead god? ]

[ the thought that it was because it was due to him dying didn't even cross his mind, for in his eyes, a prince of hell would know better than anyone that people die -- especially humans. if the boy himself could accept it -- surely the prince had to as well. ]

[ either way, it unnerved him. he liked the atmosphere they had before better, so he was going to do his darnedest to maintain it. ]

"Hmm, alright, alright... ohkay, well..." looking up in order to aid his recollection, he thought of what the prince had previously said that evening, and tapped his lip.

"From my understanding, you could be all of those things, for they are not mutually exclusive to one another... but since demon is the most generic and all-encompassing of the terms, I suppose I shall go with that, just to stick on the safe side." he finished, nodding as if satisfied.

[ // because lips are so much better i MEAN I DON'T KNOW ]

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

"Wrong, my dear."

He would be lying if he said Del getting a wrong answer didn't perk him up a little bit. It just meant he was one step closer to not losing. Okay, no. he was definitely going to lose but he felt better pretending.

"A soul eater. They're rather rare, so I'm not surprised not a lot of people have heard of them... I have the ability to use purity and taint."

Head tilting to the side, ivory hues shifted a bit, lengthy lashes faintly batting toward the other.

"In short, I attract lingering souls to me, and absorb them. I can also connect, feel, and manipulate living souls should I wish."

// but then Del will get lipstick all over him and that's gross.
                      do it when they dance again
                      -sneeze-

Destitute Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Amia-Chan

"Wrong, my dear."

He would be lying if he said Del getting a wrong answer didn't perk him up a little bit. It just meant he was one step closer to not losing. Okay, no. he was definitely going to lose but he felt better pretending.

"A soul eater. They're rather rare, so I'm not surprised not a lot of people have heard of them... I have the ability to use purity and taint."

Head tilting to the side, ivory hues shifted a bit, lengthy lashes faintly batting toward the other.

"In short, I attract lingering souls to me, and absorb them. I can also connect, feel, and manipulate living souls should I wish."

// but then Del will get lipstick all over him and that's gross.
                      do it when they dance again
                      -sneeze-

[ the boy's eyes widened in awe when the prince told him the correct answer. ]

[ subconsciously grabbing a cupcake, he brought it before him, but his wide eyes didn't leave the prince's gaze. ]

[ without thinking, an almost impertinent question tumbled past his lips. ]

"... Can you show me?" he asked, the awe apparent in his voice.

[ all of a sudden -- crashing back down to reality, he continued, realising what he had just asked. ]

"I-I-I mean, uh, wow, aha, that is -- you don't have to, and, I mean, I don't want it to kill me right now either, or hurt you, or tire you out, or anything, but like -- this is the exact sort of thing I was looking for, in a sense, and I felt it would be good to experience -- I mean, my soul being manipulated, that is, so that I could have better knowledge before doing it to others, and -- " he cut himself off, realising he was rambling probably incoherent, before looking down in embarrassment, since he figured he had put his foot in his mouth at this point.

[ wow. smooth ******** move, del. ]

[ // del is not afraid of lipstick
                    is that a suggestion or a promise
                    cough. ]

Generous Bunny

ephemeral DELUSiON

[ the boy's eyes widened in awe when the prince told him the correct answer. ]

[ subconsciously grabbing a cupcake, he brought it before him, but his wide eyes didn't leave the prince's gaze. ]

[ without thinking, an almost impertinent question tumbled past his lips. ]

"... Can you show me?" he asked, the awe apparent in his voice.

[ all of a sudden -- crashing back down to reality, he continued, realising what he had just asked. ]

"I-I-I mean, uh, wow, aha, that is -- you don't have to, and, I mean, I don't want it to kill me right now either, or hurt you, or tire you out, or anything, but like -- this is the exact sort of thing I was looking for, in a sense, and I felt it would be good to experience -- I mean, my soul being manipulated, that is, so that I could have better knowledge before doing it to others, and -- " he cut himself off, realising he was rambling probably incoherent, before looking down in embarrassment, since he figured he had put his foot in his mouth at this point.

[ wow. smooth ******** move, del. ]

[ // del is not afraid of lipstick
                    is that a suggestion or a promise
                    cough. ]

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Blinking, his head tilted upward, watching that awed expression. Usually he were the one enamored with adoration for knowledge being told to him. It... It was kind of nice to have someone feel that way about his own self. Most people had no clue what a soul eater was, and kind of brushed it off as the unknown. Yet here Del was ... wishing to feel his very own abilities.

Show Del ... Show Del the soul thingy.

Freckled cheeks flushed a little, taking a small pink hue. It was an almost intimate thing, or so to the Prince it was. Connecting souls, quite literally. Binding, feeling and tasting them. He figured Del wouldn't know any better - or maybe he did? The Prince couldn't help to squirm a little, offering a sheepish smile.

He'd comply.

Quietly, he slowly removed the gloves from his hands, revealing lithe fingers of golden tanned skin. The nails, rounded gently, were manicured with a golden metallic - though further inspection would prove the paint was ... literally paint. Most likely just smeared on the nails and never cleaned up.

Motioning from his chair, he stood before Del, hands reaching out to cup either side of his face. He was all but in his lap at this point, to get close enough. Ivory hues suddenly took a glow to them, and he sent an abrupt, hot surge into the human's very core. It would bait and call out to Del's soul, should the other be truly willing.

// ;D
                      take it how you wannnnt ~
                      ornow sinceprinceisINHISLAP

Destitute Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Amia-Chan

Blinking, his head tilted upward, watching that awed expression. Usually he were the one enamored with adoration for knowledge being told to him. It... It was kind of nice to have someone feel that way about his own self. Most people had no clue what a soul eater was, and kind of brushed it off as the unknown. Yet here Del was ... wishing to feel his very own abilities.

Show Del ... Show Del the soul thingy.

Freckled cheeks flushed a little, taking a small pink hue. It was an almost intimate thing, or so to the Prince it was. Connecting souls, quite literally. Binding, feeling and tasting them. He figured Del wouldn't know any better - or maybe he did? The Prince couldn't help to squirm a little, offering a sheepish smile.

He'd comply.

Quietly, he slowly removed the gloves from his hands, revealing lithe fingers of golden tanned skin. The nails, rounded gently, were manicured with a golden metallic - though further inspection would prove the paint was ... literally paint. Most likely just smeared on the nails and never cleaned up.

Motioning from his chair, he stood before Del, hands reaching out to cup either side of his face. He was all but in his lap at this point, to get close enough. Ivory hues suddenly took a glow to them, and he sent an abrupt, hot surge into the human's very core. It would bait and call out to Del's soul, should the other be truly willing.

// ;D
                      take it how you wannnnt ~
                      ornow sinceprinceisINHISLAP

[ even if he didn't seem to be the sort, this particular boy had an immense desire for knowledge. he viewed knowledge as paramount, in fact: he went out of his way to learn everything about anything -- and although he was reluctant to try some experiences due to irrational fear, ones he viewed as ephemeral, fleeting, or likely impossible to experience again... he would jump for, almost blindly. ]

[ with the prince coming toward him, he prepared for the worst and best of feelings. he figured there would be nothing more intimate than connecting one's soul with another -- after all, why else would humans try so hard to become one with one another? if this were what they were trying to achieve... he was a bit too late to be bashful at this point, even while hyper aware of their proximity. there were about to do something a bit more intense than that, after all. oh... oh man. ]

[ a surge hit him. ]

"Ah--" came an airy gasp, wind cut short due to the feeling of... this.

[ whatever it was, he wasn't scared. his soul would acquiesce. he wanted -- or maybe even needed -- it to. so sure enough, it did. ]

[ now what did it even feel like...? ]

[ // WOW I AM DYING OKAY OKAY THEN. LAUGHS. FOREVER. ]

Generous Bunny

ephemeral DELUSiON

[ even if he didn't seem to be the sort, this particular boy had an immense desire for knowledge. he viewed knowledge as paramount, in fact: he went out of his way to learn everything about anything -- and although he was reluctant to try some experiences due to irrational fear, ones he viewed as ephemeral, fleeting, or likely impossible to experience again... he would jump for, almost blindly. ]

[ with the prince coming toward him, he prepared for the worst and best of feelings. he figured there would be nothing more intimate than connecting one's soul with another -- after all, why else would humans try so hard to become one with one another? if this were what they were trying to achieve... he was a bit too late to be bashful at this point, even while hyper aware of their proximity. there were about to do something a bit more intense than that, after all. oh... oh man. ]

[ a surge hit him. ]

"Ah--" came an airy gasp, wind cut short due to the feeling of... this.

[ whatever it was, he wasn't scared. his soul would acquiesce. he wanted -- or maybe even needed -- it to. so sure enough, it did. ]

[ now what did it even feel like...? ]

[ // WOW I AM DYING OKAY OKAY THEN. LAUGHS. FOREVER. ]

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

The Prince remained silent at this point, hues focusing intensely upon the other's face. However, with their glow, it was hard to tell if he was even really looking at Del or if he was just purely concentrating. Not like it mattered, since he didn't speak a single word to the other. Lips had parted slightly, and the Prince only proved to lean in closer, his grip faintly tightening, but he still held gently.

That surge worked quickly, almost too quick. The search was short with how willing Del's soul seemed to be. Immediately, the Prince was able to "grasp" the mana. The surge would gradually tighten its location until, finally, it localized purely at the human's soul. A warming, almost hot sensation would ripple through. However, at least for the Prince, it created a positive affect. His own soul began a binding with Del's literally connecting the two together.

"Mm..." He finally uttered a sound, and that intense feeling began to evaporate, bit by bit. Still, the two souls were permanently bound. A heavy -- no, a full feeling would linger.

//don'tjudgemeokay
                      ireadtoomuchhentai

Destitute Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Amia-Chan
                                          ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

The Prince remained silent at this point, hues focusing intensely upon the other's face. However, with their glow, it was hard to tell if he was even really looking at Del or if he was just purely concentrating. Not like it mattered, since he didn't speak a single word to the other. Lips had parted slightly, and the Prince only proved to lean in closer, his grip faintly tightening, but he still held gently.

That surge worked quickly, almost too quick. The search was short with how willing Del's soul seemed to be. Immediately, the Prince was able to "grasp" the mana. The surge would gradually tighten its location until, finally, it localized purely at the human's soul. A warming, almost hot sensation would ripple through. However, at least for the Prince, it created a positive affect. His own soul began a binding with Del's literally connecting the two together.

"Mm..." He finally uttered a sound, and that intense feeling began to evaporate, bit by bit. Still, the two souls were permanently bound. A heavy -- no, a full feeling would linger.

//don'tjudgemeokay
                      ireadtoomuchhentai

[ he almost felt it hard to breathe. it felt like his inside were being squeezed on some ethereal plane, as if someone was pulling apart the temple that was his body in search of something, something, something -- his soul. ]

[ but as his soul was not hidden, the search was short-lived, and soon enough, a heat rushed through him that would be nigh impossible to describe with words. ]

"Hnn-- ahhh," came a short noise, a pant as transient as the last, due to the indescribable feeling coursing throughout him. he almost wanted to call it incredible -- in fact, he was going to do so. it was an incredible feeling.

[ once the feeling died down, the boy was left dazed, flushed, and breathing a bit unevenly. what was... that was... holy s**t. ]

[ there was a weight left within him, and everything felt... surreal. ]

[ was this truly a facet of the power he wished to obtain? ]

[ // I'M NOT JUDGING YOU I'M JUST SCREAMING A LOT
                    injoyandexcitementahahaha iprollyreadasmuchasyoudo. ]

Generous Bunny

ephemeral DELUSiON

[ he almost felt it hard to breathe. it felt like his inside were being squeezed on some ethereal plane, as if someone was pulling apart the temple that was his body in search of something, something, something -- his soul. ]

[ but as his soul was not hidden, the search was short-lived, and soon enough, a heat rushed through him that would be nigh impossible to describe with words. ]

"Hnn-- ahhh," came a short noise, a pant as transient as the last, due to the indescribable feeling coursing throughout him. he almost wanted to call it incredible -- in fact, he was going to do so. it was an incredible feeling.

[ once the feeling died down, the boy was left dazed, flushed, and breathing a bit unevenly. what was... that was... holy s**t. ]

[ there was a weight left within him, and everything felt... surreal. ]

[ was this truly a facet of the power he wished to obtain? ]

[ // I'M NOT JUDGING YOU I'M JUST SCREAMING A LOT
                    injoyandexcitementahahaha iprollyreadasmuchasyoudo. ]

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Slowly, that surge of power came down and back to the Prince. Eyes closed for a moment, and as they opened, they returned to their normal self. Only, the gaze seemed much more intense, brighter, even. Features almost appeared in a healthier light, that tanned skin glowing and shaping perfectly. Freckled cheeks had flushed in color, and for the moment, Mattias could only stare at the male before him.

Finally, he dared remove his hands, which sealed the last of their connection.

"... did I hurt you?" questioned the boy, concern ringing in his tone immediately. Eyes had faintly widened, worry beginning to fill the bright orbs. "I ... I'm sorry. I should have warned you how it felt first!" He almost looked as if he'd cry, the thought of harming the other.

Of course, it could also be the whole, soul connection thing, making him suddenly very hyper aware of Del.

// joyful screams are a-okay with me they're pree awesome.
                      hnnyeshentaibuddies.

Destitute Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Amia-Chan
                                          ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Slowly, that surge of power came down and back to the Prince. Eyes closed for a moment, and as they opened, they returned to their normal self. Only, the gaze seemed much more intense, brighter, even. Features almost appeared in a healthier light, that tanned skin glowing and shaping perfectly. Freckled cheeks had flushed in color, and for the moment, Mattias could only stare at the male before him.

Finally, he dared remove his hands, which sealed the last of their connection.

"... did I hurt you?" questioned the boy, concern ringing in his tone immediately. Eyes had faintly widened, worry beginning to fill the bright orbs. "I ... I'm sorry. I should have warned you how it felt first!" He almost looked as if he'd cry, the thought of harming the other.

Of course, it could also be the whole, soul connection thing, making him suddenly very hyper aware of Del.

// joyful screams are a-okay with me they're pree awesome.
                      hnnyeshentaibuddies.

[ upon being released by the other, the haziness in his vision began to clear, and his breath evened out a little more. ]

"No-- no no, I am fine..." he said, a bit slow. "Nothing hurts, it just feels... strange, inside. Like I've been... filled, somehow..."

[ realising the terrible word choice he just used (considering their proximity and what they just did), the youth blushed furiously before trying to speak comprehensibly once again. no, mind. don't do that, don't go there. ]

"-- That is... I asked for it, so really, I was prepared for any kind of feeling. It was much more... pleasant than I had expected... " he smiled lightly, as an attempt at reassurance; his daze was slowly dissipating.

[ not that his expectations were much, considering he had been expecting excruciating pain. he was a worst-case-scenario sort of person, after all. ]

[ that said... he was never going to be able to forget how... weirdly sensual that all felt, now. ]

[ // heck yeah! delightful yells? i'm so down.
                    noneed2beleftouthentaibuddy. ]

Generous Bunny

ephemeral DELUSiON

[ upon being released by the other, the haziness in his vision began to clear, and his breath evened out a little more. ]

"No-- no no, I am fine..." he said, a bit slow. "Nothing hurts, it just feels... strange, inside. Like I've been... filled, somehow..."

[ realising the terrible word choice he just used (considering their proximity and what they just did), the youth blushed furiously before trying to speak comprehensibly once again. no, mind. don't do that, don't go there. ]

"-- That is... I asked for it, so really, I was prepared for any kind of feeling. It was much more... pleasant than I had expected... " he smiled lightly, as an attempt at reassurance; his daze was slowly dissipating.

[ not that his expectations were much, considering he had been expecting excruciating pain. he was a worst-case-scenario sort of person, after all. ]

[ that said... he was never going to be able to forget how... weirdly sensual that all felt, now. ]

[ // heck yeah! delightful yells? i'm so down.
                    noneed2beleftouthentaibuddy. ]

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

To be fair, the word choice given hadn't affected the Prince, being he didn't quite ... well. To say the least, his mind just hadn't wandered that way yet. Granted, he still had odd intimate thoughts, given what just happened. However, his thoughts were probably much different than Del's - at least, for the time being they were.

Assured the other was okay, he smiled, the expression lighting up that freckled face again. He suddenly seemed so ... care free, almost. Perfectly in tune. It didn't take a lot of explaining, or incessant positivities for him to be convinced, as it would have before. Raising a hand again, he pat Del's cheek quietly. A small shock and spark left from the contact, a purity shock leaving him by mistake. It were to be expected, though, with them literally connected now. His powers would naturally react upon physical means with the other.

"I'm glad... I know it affects everyone differently. I never connected with a human before - you're my first."

Did it help that the Prince casually hadn't really bothered to get from his position, of nearly being in Del's lap?

Probably not.

// Every time I write a reply to this one, for some reason I have
                      "Kiss the Girl" in my head from TLM.

Destitute Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Amia-Chan
                                          ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

To be fair, the word choice given hadn't affected the Prince, being he didn't quite ... well. To say the least, his mind just hadn't wandered that way yet. Granted, he still had odd intimate thoughts, given what just happened. However, his thoughts were probably much different than Del's - at least, for the time being they were.

Assured the other was okay, he smiled, the expression lighting up that freckled face again. He suddenly seemed so ... care free, almost. Perfectly in tune. It didn't take a lot of explaining, or incessant positivities for him to be convinced, as it would have before. Raising a hand again, he pat Del's cheek quietly. A small shock and spark left from the contact, a purity shock leaving him by mistake. It were to be expected, though, with them literally connected now. His powers would naturally react upon physical means with the other.

"I'm glad... I know it affects everyone differently. I never connected with a human before - you're my first."

Did it help that the Prince casually hadn't really bothered to get from his position, of nearly being in Del's lap?

Probably not.

// Every time I write a reply to this one, for some reason I have
                      "Kiss the Girl" in my head from TLM.

[ the shock on his cheek -- what was that? -- hit him, and his face grew a little warmer, after he flinched just a tad. ]

[ he wasn't sure why the prince was touching his face, but... he did his best to listen to the other talk without being distracted, before he said something particularly, well... particular. ]

[ you're my first. ]

[ you're my first. ]
                    [ you're my first. ]
                    [ you're my first. ]
                    [ you're my first. ]

[ if he had any chance of getting his head out of the gutter, that just kicked it into left field. ]

"A-- ... Am I?" he practically squeaked. "I-I hope I... satisfied your expectations... appropriately then."

[ he nervously licked his lips, trying to stop his eyes from darting around too much. ]

[ he is clearly not thinking anything close to what you are thinking, even though he is this close to you, so calm down, you idiot. ]

[ // THAT'S BECAUSE U KNOW U WANT IT OM F. ]

Destitute Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Beers and Weirs
Oh my, I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable
I'm just rather lively and
Well you're the only one who talks to me here *I look up, a look of confusion on my face*
I wish I wasn't so shy
And I think you should darling
I'll be there!!
I love parties. *My face lights up*

[ the youth shook his head. ]

"No no no, you're not making me uncomfortable -- and as for the party, I'd love to go, but it all depends on my external plans..." he sighed a small sigh, nodding.

"Now, as for shyness... really, the only thing you can do is conquer your fears through action, yes?" he said encouragingly, but also hoping that she would agree that it was important.

Generous Bunny

ephemeral DELUSiON

[ the shock on his cheek -- what was that? -- hit him, and his face grew a little warmer, after he flinched just a tad. ]

[ he wasn't sure why the prince was touching his face, but... he did his best to listen to the other talk without being distracted, before he said something particularly, well... particular. ]

[ you're my first. ]

[ you're my first. ]
                    [ you're my first. ]
                    [ you're my first. ]
                    [ you're my first. ]

[ if he had any chance of getting his head out of the gutter, that just kicked it into left field. ]

"A-- ... Am I?" he practically squeaked. "I-I hope I... satisfied your expectations... appropriately then."

[ he nervously licked his lips, trying to stop his eyes from darting around too much. ]

[ he is clearly not thinking anything close to what you are thinking, even though he is this close to you, so calm down, you idiot. ]

[ // THAT'S BECAUSE U KNOW U WANT IT OM F. ]

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Almost affectionately the hand began to rub the others cheek, the second coming up to rest at his shoulder. Nodding, he smiled widely, flashing those sharp teeth of his. Freckled cheeks flushed a little, and white sparks flew off him.

"You were amazing, Delly~" cooed Mattias, a tone of pure joy and .... adoration in his tone.

Here's a little thing to know about soul eaters.

Once you connect with them, you're kind of stuck with them.

This particular soul eater tended to get rather affectionate. Worse, was it was perhaps in the single most naive manner possible.

"In fact.. I think you were the best I've had~"

// ruins the context of our role play just with dialogue and laughs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff