Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San

"Master?" Mars said, as her ears rose up off of her head, jumping as she heard another explosion. "...I know that it wouldn't hurt me, but it still scares me...".

He smiled and patted her head. "They're very pretty though. I like fireworks, its a nighttime activity I can enjoy."

*Boom!*
Another set of fireworks went off, as Mars hissed and struggled in the vampire's grip, closing her eyes. "It's just noise...it's just noise...it's just noise..." She hissed, ears flattening to her head once more, as she mewled softly.

Craig stroked her hair. "Do you want some noise canceling earmuffs? Maybe they'd help?" he offered, holding her gently.

Aekea Friend

8,700 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San

"Master?" Mars said, as her ears rose up off of her head, jumping as she heard another explosion. "...I know that it wouldn't hurt me, but it still scares me...".

He smiled and patted her head. "They're very pretty though. I like fireworks, its a nighttime activity I can enjoy."

*Boom!*
Another set of fireworks went off, as Mars hissed and struggled in the vampire's grip, closing her eyes. "It's just noise...it's just noise...it's just noise..." She hissed, ears flattening to her head once more, as she mewled softly.

Craig stroked her hair. "Do you want some noise canceling earmuffs? Maybe they'd help?" he offered, holding her gently.

*POOF*

"I'd like that." Mars purred, cringing at another firework going off, as she mewled softly. "...I'd really like that!"

Craig's minion was just here!
*POOF*
Ghode walked through the door and took a quick look around.

"Hello...? He said as he spotted the bar and headed toward it.

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San

*POOF*

"I'd like that." Mars purred, cringing at another firework going off, as she mewled softly. "...I'd really like that!"

*POOF*

He pulled out a pair and put them on her ears. "Here you go. Is that making things better?"

Fashionable Vampire

RepulsiveSalvation
Ghode walked through the door and took a quick look around.

"Hello...? He said as he spotted the bar and headed toward it.

"Can I get you something?" the vampire asked, turning around to greet the guest.

Fashionable Vampire

It was an odd day, for the vampire to be about. And yet about he was. Drinking wine at the bar, watching. It was quiet, it had been for some time, with the occasional spark of life. But that's what this place was, a safe haven for those that needed it. It was still, and would be again.

But things changed, people changed. Craig stayed, as did others. Because their place was here still for now. He let out a sigh, an effort to do for a vampire who didn't breathe.
((Its been a while. How ya been my friend?))

Aekea Friend

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Craig_the_Vampire
It was an odd day, for the vampire to be about. And yet about he was. Drinking wine at the bar, watching. It was quiet, it had been for some time, with the occasional spark of life. But that's what this place was, a safe haven for those that needed it. It was still, and would be again.

But things changed, people changed. Craig stayed, as did others. Because their place was here still for now. He let out a sigh, an effort to do for a vampire who didn't breathe.

*POOF*
"Much better, thank you." Mars purred, kneading her paws on the ground, and bumping the vampire's hand slightly.

*PAFF* A wisp of lavender smoke poofed up near Craig, as Mars yawned and stretched her feet, collar jingling with each stretch of her feet. "Heee....haaaa..." The cat yawned again, lavender tail twitching about behind her, as she padded over to Craig. "...h'llo, master. Seems there's a battle between Tanukis and Kitsune's for the ultimate planner of summer fun or some such. Mind if I hide in the safety of the inn until it's over?"

*POOF*

Aekea Friend

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
*POOF*

((OOC: I *WILL* make this forum live!
CLEAR!!!!!
**ZZAAPP!!**
))

Humming a tune to herself, Mars started to decorate the inn for the upcoming Halloween holiday, as her head and tail bobbed along to the music she hummed, as she paused to twitch her ears slightly. "This ought to get everyone back in here." Mars commented, as Babe wiggled past, sniffing about to find Craig, Bard, or anyone for that matter, to play with. "...either that, or this will be all for not...and I do hope it works and gets new people in here..".

*POOF*

Aekea Friend

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
*POOF*

As the season of giving and snow approaches, the sound of festive holiday music is heard, as Mars, decked out in her best festivities outfit, started dragging out decorations to hang, along with a tree. "This would be SO much easier if everyone was here..." The cat demon sighed, causing the bell decoration on her head to jingle, as she glanced at the decorations. "...but, I feel I need to keep the tradition going...".

*POOF*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas