Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Hoarder

Chris frowned, she was having trouble finding Don!Doll, and it worried her.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

Mars is slinking about the Inn today, humming a certain tune, as her tail swishes to the beat. "Hm. Too bad nobody's here to sp...I mean, talk to me." Mars purred, stretching out her legs and paws. She then curled up in a tight ball, still humming the tune.
...Craig's Minion is speaking~!

Familiar Hoarder

Argento is stalking her, his headwings flapping quietly as he watches her.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

Mars yawns slightly, as she stretches out from being curled up, when she pauses and twitches her ear. "Who's behind me?" Mars said, not looking behind her due to the fact I've watched too much PewDiePie..XD.

Familiar Hoarder

"Its me Miss Mars," Argento replied happily. "I was following you." He waddled up to her and hugged her.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"Oh, hello, Argento!" Mars smiled, hugging him. As the next day rolled about, Mars is about the inn, cake in her paws, humming a joyus Christmas tune, as she strolled about the inn. No, Craig, she didn't yank it from the kitchen..Gaia gave it to her. XD

Familiar Hoarder

"Hello Miss Mars," Argento said. "What are you up to?"

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

Mun apologizes for not being online the other night. She had a Christmas musical at her church she wanted to see~!
"Well, I'm trying to get into the mood for Christmas!" Mars purred, tail swishing about behind her happily.

Familiar Hoarder

"Lady Mars? Lady Mars," Chris called out. The kitty was usually around at this time wasn't she?
Yuko was around, when there was an odd man that came up to her. "Delivery for Yuko Ichihara!" he said, his voice pleasant enough.

"That's me," Yuko replied, faintly confused. She was handed a bouncing box and signed for it. Curiously examining it. Though it really didn't surprise her or phase her that much. "Thank you I think."

"No no, thank you," he said and dashed out before she could question him further.

She opened the box to reveal a present. Bouncing around. "Interesting." She set it on the bar table and watched it hop in place. Just what was it?

Familiar Hoarder

Chris was sewing herself a new Christmas outfit. She was excited about Christmas, and had present for everyone. She'd even stopped buying books for the month so she'd have some money.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"Winter Wrap-Up, Winter Wrap-Up!
Let's finish our holiday cheer~
Winter Wrap-Up, Winter Wrap-Up!
'Cause tomorrow Spring is here~
Winter Wrap-Up Winter Wrap-Up!
'Cause tomorrow Spring is here~
'Cause tomorrow Spring is here
!" Why, yes~! That is Mars you hear humming happily to herself, as she stretches out from her lazy afternoon nap she took earlier. "..anyone he~ere?"

Familiar Hoarder

Chris heard a strange ticking noise. Chris, Chris, Talespinner Chris. Chris. Chris. Talespinner Chris. Donovan. Chris, Chris Talespiiner Chris. Donovan. Chris, Chris, Talespinner Chris. Donovan. Mars, Mars, Mars the Kitty Donovan. CHris, Chris Talespinner Chris.

"Oh, this is just the egg. That's kinda a soothing noise come to think of it," she said.

OG Gaian

7,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
The familiar sound of a motorcycle engine coming to a stop outside the Starshines would be heard. The sound eventually dieing down before footsteps and then the door opening as Donovan stepped inside from the cold. Though being a Cambion and having a higher body temperature than most, the cold still sucked. Dressed in his heavy leather jacket and pants with a nice toasty sweater he'd been dressed for the weather. Sliding his hands in his pockets he looked around for Chris having heard the time egg.

Familiar Hoarder

singing a song all day long at starrrrshine mun was promptly shot

Even the sounds of the motorcycle only stirred her a little as the ticking egg kept that soothing noise going even though she was having a rough rest, and she shifted in her sleep, which moved the wyvern a little, who mildly protested in his own by nuzzling closer against her boobs. She did have a blanket covering her for the most part, and she was dressed in her winter bard gear, which mostly entailed her traveling gear and pants underneath her skirt now.

Now if only it would snow more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces