Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Hoarder

"Yeah, its Christmas, its Friday, would...we should totally sing carols!" Chris said. "Christmas carols!"

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"Hrmmm..." Mars lazily yawned, rolling over onto her side on the chair, stretching her paws slightly. "...that does sound like fun. I haven't done that in a while. I wonder if my master wouldn't mind joining in as well."

...Craig's Minion is speaking~!

Familiar Hoarder

"He probably would! we need everyone for lots of carols!" Chris said with a smile.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

Mars is out and about tonight and she's in a singing mood, since she missed it last night. She finds her song, and it starts out with a drum intro and chimes.
"Many nights we've prayed
With no proof anyone could hear
In our hearts a hopefull song
We barely understood

Now we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains long
Before we knew we could

There can be miracles, when you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe, somehow you will
You will when you believe

In this time of fear
When prayers so often prove(s) in vain
Hope seems like the summer birds
Too swiftly flown away

Yet now I'm standing here
My heart's so full I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking words
I never thought I'd say

There can be miracles, when you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe, somehow you will

They don't (always happen) when you ask
(Oh)
And it's easy to give in to your fears
(Oh...Ohhhh)
But when you're blinded by your pain
Can't see your way straight throught the rain
(A small but) still resilient voice
Says (hope is very near)
(Ohhh)

There can be miracles
(Miracles)
When you believe
(Lord, when you believe)
Though hope is frail
(Though hope is frail)
It's hard to kill
(Hard to kill, Ohhh)
Who knows what miracles, you can achieve
When you believe, somehow you will (somehow, somehow, somehow)
somehow you will

You will when you
Just believe...in your heart
Just believe
"

As soon as Mars finished up the song, she grinned and went into boop mode, slinking off slyly.

Familiar Hoarder

"Wow, that was really pretty Lady Mars!" Chris said. "That sounds like one of those religious songs I hear about, but that one's really pretty."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"Thank you." Mars blushed cutely, gently stretching out in front of Chris. "...I...I know it's not really a carol, perse..but I thought it was a good idea."

Mun saw "The Muppets" movie today!
"Mm, quite a chilly night out." A female voice rang out, as Valerie sat curled up in a chair, sipping coco. "...wouldn't want to be caught out all by your lonesome. Hello? Is anyone else here or is it juts me?"

Familiar Hoarder

"Hello M'lady!" Chris said, looking over at the new person.

"It was a very good song," Chris said to Lady Mars. "I wouldn't mind learning that one. Do you think you could teach it to me?"

Familiar Hoarder

Chris's Critters were doing a bit of work, as the mun had been forgetful about a certain young child's birthday. They were helping put up decorations and working on getting a tree put up to decorate because Lady Katiana had asked for the help. They were even being paid a little in gold and candy for the help.

Argento and the others were already trying to think about what kind of present they wanted to get mama with what they earned.
"All right, I owe her a new pair of PJs, but I think I can make this work. Thank you Donovan for hugging her when you bled," Cal whistled as he walked into the hotel with Chris's blood covered PJs in a bag, and Don!Doll in hand. He was getting ready to do the transference of powering up the doll, in the basement most likely, so that Don!Doll would radiate a small amount of Don's aura so Chris would have an easier time sleeping when he was away, which he was worried about Chris's state of mind if he did go away again.
"Thanks for helping me get the garland up. We need to bring the boxes up from the basement now though, so many ornaments," Katiana said. Kish was playing with her foam puzzle pieces.

Familiar Hoarder

Chris arrived back at the hotel with a sigh, it'd been a long day at the library, she just wanted to put her feet up and relax. <3
The preparations compete, and with Dalt's blessing, Cal would begin the ritual. Donovan would be the only one to feel anything, with feeling a sharp slightly painful pull on his aura as a small portion of his soul and aura would be transferred to the doll, making it a little more alive. The same aura that he figured kept Miss Chris asleep at night. It was worth a try, and as he hadn't had time to talk to Don, he wasn't going to ask permission. In his mind, if Don wasn't around, he was just going to go ahead and try to keep Chris safe.

The long story of it, the doll sat in the middle of a circle of candles. Miss Chris's blood stained pajamas were tucked in around the currently not turned on Don!Doll.

Beginning to chant in Celestial, asking Dalt for guidance, he began to lift the blood from the shirt and send it into the doll. That's where the pull of the aura and soul would begin. He wasn't experienced, and couldn't do it pain free as had been the case when the doll had been made. It wouldn't matter where Don was, he would feel it. The pull of a small portion of his soul and his aura. The aura would repair itself, and loosing a bit of your soul was never a big deal, it happened all the time. He'd use a portion of the soul Don had left with Chris but that part didn't contain the aura Cal needed anymore.

The candles welled up into a bigger flame, circling around the doll as Excalibur continued the ritual. It glowed blue and then there was a large flash, and the candles went out. Miss Chris's pjs had vanished completely and left some scorch marks on the floor. Cal waited for the rest of the magic to fade before entering the circle and picking up Don!Doll.

He turned him on, and found Don!Doll blinking up at him. He still couldn't speak, poor little guy. He was looking around, but didn't see Chris. He looked up at Excalibur and tilted his head.

"I just had to borrow you for a little bit again. I'll take you back to her now," Cal said. "I only hope that what I did can help her sleep a little better."

Don!Doll pondered this, and nodded. He didn't feel any different.

"All right then, lets get you home."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"Harrooo?" Mars purred out, poking her head around the corner, as her ears twitched slightly. "...is anyone here? Anyone at allll?"

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San
shhh....

"Harrooo?" Mars purred out, poking her head around the corner, as her ears twitched slightly. "...is anyone here? Anyone at allll?"

"I'm here!" Chris said with a smile. "What's up?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas