Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"Nyar! Having fun!" Mars purred, chasing her tail in the bag, as she flopped over onto her back. "...whee~!"

...Craig's Minion is speaking~!

Familiar Hoarder

"I can't believe you fit in there," she said. "then again it is a big bag. How've you been?"

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"Working out and playing in bags I find!" Mars purred, reaching a paw out to Chris. "...is that a good thing? What have you been doing? Have you seen Craig about recently?"
My, curious kitty is curious~!

Familiar Hoarder

"I've been working," Chris said. "I thought I saw Sir Craig at the bar last night."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"He's usually asleep right now, isn't he?" Mars purred curiously, as she leaps out of the bag, stretching her paws. "...I mean, during the day?"

Familiar Hoarder

"Yes, I said I saw him last night I thought, didn't I?" she asked. "Or did I mess up? I'm sorry. He's probably still sleeping right now..."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"No no...my fault." Mars purred, smiling at her, and resisting the urge to jump back into the bag. "...after all, I knew that, I just...forgot, I suppose."

Familiar Hoarder

"I think I have some spare yarn, do you want a new kitty toy?" Chris asked. "Like with bells or catnip or something?"

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

Poking her head up from inside the bag, Mars's ears twitched slightly. "Did you say string?" Mars purred excitedly, as she stretched out her paws in the bag. "...with bells and stuff?"

Familiar Hoarder

"Well,l I was asking if you wanted me to make you a new kitty toy, and what you'd want with it. I have some leftover yarn from a sweater I made Sir Orochi back in Christmas, silly me for forgetting to ask you sooner though, was doing some cleaning and found it all of a sudden which reminded me," Chris said.

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Craig_the_Vampire
figuresk8r34

"Well i have in town and thought i would stop by just moved around here and everyone tells me this place is so good so i had to see for myself and it is quiet wonderful"

"I'm glad to hear that," Craig said. He was almost finished making her drink, adding his own special touches, as he was like that, and then set the drink in front of her. "Here you go. Give it a try and tell me how you like it." He gave her a smile that did show off his fangs this time, but he was just being friendly and cheerful.

((I dunno if its come to quoting, but it definitely for me makes sure the new people see I've responded.))

"Do you need anything Miss Lilith?" Craig asked over at her, just in case. Maybe a tea refill, or a special drink. Craig was elated to have quite a few lovely ladies around.

"Oh wow now thats good" she says as she takes a sip. "Thanks its not like any I have ever had. what did you put in it if I may ask?"

Fashionable Vampire

figuresk8r34

"Oh wow now thats good" she says as she takes a sip. "Thanks its not like any I have ever had. what did you put in it if I may ask?"

"I put in something special," he said. "Just a mixing of flavors to heighten the basic ones. I don't reveal my secrets though. I just mix the ingredients well." He gave her a warm smile.

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Craig_the_Vampire
figuresk8r34

"I put in something special," he said. "Just a mixing of flavors to heighten the basic ones. I don't reveal my secrets though. I just mix the ingredients well." He gave her a warm smile.
"Well tastes good none the less." she said as she finished it. "How about a white russian. You know how to make thoughs?" she asked smiling at him.

Fashionable Vampire

figuresk8r34
"Well tastes good none the less." she said as she finished it. "How about a white russian. You know how to make thoughs?" she asked smiling at him.

"Of course," he said. Hrm, one more different drink and he'd just think she was testing his abilities, to which he'd gladly rise to the challenge, but even so, it was cute. He mixed up this drink quickly as well and set it before her. "All right, there you go."

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Craig_the_Vampire
figuresk8r34

"Of course," he said. Hrm, one more different drink and he'd just think she was testing his abilities, to which he'd gladly rise to the challenge, but even so, it was cute. He mixed up this drink quickly as well and set it before her. "All right, there you go."

"Thanks" she said taking a sip. "Mmm that one tastes good as well. Your very good at this you much have been doing it for some time" she said smiling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff