Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Hoarder

Get those songs stuck in your head. Glee is ebil! D8

"Ah. I kinda mix both of them together, especially because some of my best abilities come when I'm changing the song to protect against certain things or help others. I still have some spells, but I actually learned how to cast some of them while singing," she said.

Familiar Hoarder

When it came to enjoying days off, Chris did so with rum. Hot buttered rum tonight to be exact. Good for the throat!
Don't forget sugary sweet donuts. Like the one that slowly descended in front of Chris' face, seemingly levitating in the air. It would take very close inspection to notice the thin fishing line that was tied to the sweet treat. No hooks, the last time a hook was left in it... well it wasn't pleasant.

Familiar Hoarder

Chris saw the doughnut. In front of her face. She did remember the fish hook from the first incident. However, doughnut. Sir Legion had gotten her into those. So. CHOMP. Chris bit into the doughnut if the mysterious man or woman holding the doughnut didn't pull it away from her first.

Familiar Hoarder

Aurora was holding an employee form in her hands, well, application. Sitting on the couch, pondering if she should. She didn't know if she wanted to or not.
Starshine Inn and Suites
Tateyuki Shigaraki
Tateyuki just barged right in the inn and nonchalantly walked to the receptionist desk. As he made his way there he was humming this with a big grin splattered on his face. From the looks of it, this guy had a cheerful day.

"Well hello there sir. How might I be of assistance?" the receptionist asked, raising her head from her planner. "I'll be happy to help you however I can."

((Well would you look at that, someone actually replied to my post. Terribly sorry for the colossal amount of time that it took me to reply. sweatdrop ))

User Image
User Image
Hello there, young lady. I suppose you're the receptionist to this fine-looking Inn, aren'tcha? Name's Tateyuki Shigaraki. You can just call me Tateyuki if you want. I'm just lookin' around for a nice place to stay, and from the looks of it I ended up right here.
User Image
So, what kind of guest reservations "deals" are you offering around here?
Tateyuki Shigaraki

((Well would you look at that, someone actually replied to my post. Terribly sorry for the colossal amount of time that it took me to reply. sweatdrop ))

User Image
User Image
Hello there, young lady. I suppose you're the receptionist to this fine-looking Inn, aren'tcha? Name's Tateyuki Shigaraki. You can just call me Tateyuki if you want. I'm just lookin' around for a nice place to stay, and from the looks of it I ended up right.
User Image
So, what kind of guest reservations "deals" are you offering around here?

((no no, quite all right. Tend to get ADD sometimes about here myself))

"Yes, I am. Mr. Tateyuki, pleased to meet you. Well, right now we're offering specials..." She listed off some of the basic payment plans and packages, weekly to monthly to yearly. "All of our services come included, we have buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner and room service. The game room is accessible at all hours, as is the library. Pool is open daily, locked up at night. The lake is nearby, and we have a spa/onsen too. Karaokee is Fridays in the lounge, though recently our resident bard's been doing some singing at some random times these past few days."

"Lets see...and we have a few rooms available, these are the styles and sizes..." She listed off those as well.

Familiar Hoarder

Chris was drinking some tea. It was a brew Sir Craig had made her that might help her sleep.
Starshine Inn and Suites

He read through each of the plans and packages, some of which he considered to be a bit overpriced, and when he found the one he felt had the most convenient deal for him he pointed at it.

User Image
I suppose I'm going to go with this two week special offer, and as my method of payment I'd like to use my credit card. Oh, and I don't really mind the style. As for the size, I guess I'd like an average or small sized room, Miss. Not particularly picky where the room is located either, just as long as it's not too far away from the lounge I don't have any objections with it.
User Image
Sorry but I don't think I caught your name. I can assume your name is the one written here on the desk but one can never know, right?
Tateyuki Shigaraki

He read through each of the plans and packages, some of which he considered to be a bit overpriced, and when he found the one he felt had the most convenient deal for him he pointed at it.

User Image
I suppose I'm going to go with this two week special offer, and as my method of payment I'd like to use my credit card. Oh, and I don't really mind the style. As for the size, I guess I'd like an average or small sized room, Miss. Not particularly picky where the room is located either, just as long as it's not too far away from the lounge I don't have any objections with it.
User Image
Sorry but I don't think I caught your name. I can assume your name is the one written here on the desk but one can never know, right?

"All right, let me ring you through," she said, and pulled out the guestbook. "Just sign here, this room is on the second floor, but its close to the stairway near the lounge. The first floor doesn't have any rooms on it actually, but you'll be close on the second."

The gramster that was her pet brought his key and dropped it near him before going back to nibbling his carrot.

"You can just call me the receptionist," she said. "Most everyone else does. Any particular reason you wanted close to the lounge?" She didn't really mind or was bothered, but she was just a little curious.
Starshine Inn and Suites

*He took a quick glance at what he was going to sign, then signed it.*
User Image
...!!
*The man jumped back in a somewhat hilarious way when he got caught by surprised by the gramster.

User Image
(I guess the saying's right, you are what you eat. Hmm, I wonder if that little thing'll turn orange now...)

*Tateyuki decided not to question why a greenish looking hamster just brought him his keys and just mentally brush off his embarrassment with a joke.*

User Image
Come now, everyone's got a name, Miss. You don't see people going around calling me Mr. Attorney. (Although I guess some people actually do have the habit of calling me that.) Promise I won't laugh.
User Image
As for why I wanted a close room to the lounge... I guess I just wanted to go lounging around, catch a drink or two and relax, k'now?
Tateyuki Shigaraki
Starshine Inn and Suites

*He took a quick glance at what he was going to sign, then signed it.*
User Image
...!!
*The man jumped back in a somewhat hilarious way when he got caught by surprised by the gramster.

User Image
(I guess the saying's right, you are what you eat. Hmm, I wonder if that little thing'd turn orange now...)

*Tateyuki decided not to question why a greenish looking hamster just brought him his keys and just mentally brush off his embarrassment with a joke.*

User Image
Come now, everyone's got a name, Miss. You don't see people going around calling me Mr. Attorney. (Although I guess some people actually do have the habit of calling me that.) Promise I won't laugh.
User Image
As for why I wanted a close room to the lounge... I guess I just wanted to go lounging around, catch a drink or two and relax, k'now?

The receptionist giggled a little when the man jumped, and patted the little ball of fluff on the head. The gramster merely chittered and continued eating its 'carrot'.

"Well, that may be true, but I really am just the receptionist. I think Legion, someone who pops in now and again, tried to give me a name once, but I don't really have one," she said. She smiled. "You're welcome to call me whatever you want to I suppose, but I've never really felt the need for it."

"Hahahaha. Lounging around. Well, Craig mixes the drinks around here, but he does let people use the bar when he's unable to be around. Only time we have to be worried about whether there will be booze in the morning is if Yuko decides to show up," she said.
Starshine Inn and Suites

*The man didn't know what to think of what she had said. He just figured she wasn't the open kind of person.*
User Image
Ooh yeah, I completely believe you. 150% actually, Ms No-name-whatsoever. Why my cousin's birth certificate says nameless, born in nowhere, date unknown. You wouldn't believe how mad he gets when he's asked to sign his name... oh wait you would, wouldn't you?
*Tateyuki decided to whip out his sarcasm just to see her reaction to it*
User Image
Well, since you're not going to tell me I'm just going to call you Ganya. I don't know why, you just strike me like a Ganya for some reason, alright? I think it's because of how much green you got on you and that little greenish-looking pet of yours.
User Image
Oh and no problems here. Craig's not going to get any complaints regarding the booze from me, I don't exactly drink much alcohol; Just a cold glass of grape juice or water is enough to satisfy my thirst.
Tateyuki Shigaraki

She really didn't have a name, it wasn't really from laziness...well maybe, mostly due to her writer never giving her one. Yeah, laziness. >.> The idea for one was tossed around, but she's like some mysterious hard working receptionist. Because superheros.

"I suppose you could say I don't remember it, if that would be easier," she said, never stopping smiling, and chuckling. The sarcasm wasn't lost on her. "Ganya will be fine. It sounds pretty."

"Water and grape juice, got it," she said. "And any food allergies, we can deal with those as well." And the doctor, while a little needle happy, could tend to any injuries. "Ganya..." She was trying the name on her tongue again. She kinda liked it. Legion had tried to give her a name, but in the end hadn't really.
Starshine Inn and Suites

User Image
You don't mean to tell me you suffer from amnesia, eh? (This sort of reminds me of what happen to Kay...) I'm sorry I brought it up.

*Her innocent smile and chuckles brought some memories back, but just as fast as they arrived they left.*
User Image
Hmm, I'm not going to pry into it anymore if you rather I didn't, Miss. Although, did you say you liked the name? That's great! Ganya it is then. As for if I have any food allergies, no, I don't suppose I do.
User Image
Well, Miss Ganya, since I'm officially a new guest here, how about we start this off with a warm friendly hug? Y'know just like a mini celebration before I go check out the room?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff