Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Hoarder

"This place is a hotel. We're kinda a place where lots of things have happened and can happen. Everything you could want is pretty much here, or the hotel can get it for you, more or less. If the hotel can't, we have a lot of visitors here that can get things for you too, or make them," Chris said. "Its rather magical."

"I'm just a bard myself though," Chris said. "I can mostly offer performing and some magical spells to my abilities." She was half dragon, but left that part out for now. No need to scare the newcomer yet...or something like that.
User Image

"You tryin' to pulling my leg, lady? Sounds too good to be true."

User Image

"I'm gonna need some details. Room specifications, amenities, services - the works."

Familiar Hoarder

"Well, I think then the receptionist will have to answer it, I don't know that much. There's a lot of different kinds of rooms here, depending on affordability and such. I know we have a pool, I use it a lot, a lounge, a buffet, a large room with arcade style video games, big ball room, spa..." Chris trailed off. She had explored around. She just didn't stay in the video game room that much 'cause electronics and her didn't always get along.

"I do know the workers though, Lady Katiana handles the childcare services, she's really nice. Lady Kate is the head of the cleaning, she controls the spirits that clean the place, Sir Craig handles the cooking so anything dealing with food or even chemistry should be brought to him," Chris said. "Oh, and Lady Cais-Sandra is the doctor, she's up in the greenhouse most of the time. A lot of the visitors we have can do crafting and smelting. Sir Orochi is a good crafter and Sir Jack can always get gems, materials or ores needed for crafting as well. Erm...what else... I mean, that's the basics I know... I used to work here as a musician, but its hard pulling two jobs, so Lady Viola said that any hours I did pull in if I had time to just mark it on a time sheet, other than that I'm just a librarian." With a plethora of knowledge apparently. For not knowing much, bard can ramble.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

Stretched out on her kitty bed asleep, next to Craig's coffin, Mars is in a deep sleep, as evident by her twitching paws and claws. Her whiskers start to twitch, along with the flicking of her ears, as she sighs peacefully in her sleep. The only thing heard murmured under the cat's breath is something along the lines of "Heere fishy fishy fishy fishy!".

...Craig's Minion is speaking~!

Familiar Hoarder

Requiem went up to the sleeping kitty, and petted her a little bit. "Hey Mars, Hey Mars!" she cooed.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"zzzhuh?" Mars snorted, barley opening her eyes. "...oh, oh hello, Requiem~. I...wasn't asleep. I was just..eh...resting my eyes. Yes. Resting my eyes."

Bardic Inspiration
"Well, I think then the receptionist will have to answer it, I don't know that much. There's a lot of different kinds of rooms here, depending on affordability and such. I know we have a pool, I use it a lot, a lounge, a buffet, a large room with arcade style video games, big ball room, spa..." Chris trailed off. She had explored around. She just didn't stay in the video game room that much 'cause electronics and her didn't always get along.

"I do know the workers though, Lady Katiana handles the childcare services, she's really nice. Lady Kate is the head of the cleaning, she controls the spirits that clean the place, Sir Craig handles the cooking so anything dealing with food or even chemistry should be brought to him," Chris said. "Oh, and Lady Cais-Sandra is the doctor, she's up in the greenhouse most of the time. A lot of the visitors we have can do crafting and smelting. Sir Orochi is a good crafter and Sir Jack can always get gems, materials or ores needed for crafting as well. Erm...what else... I mean, that's the basics I know... I used to work here as a musician, but its hard pulling two jobs, so Lady Viola said that any hours I did pull in if I had time to just mark it on a time sheet, other than that I'm just a librarian." With a plethora of knowledge apparently. For not knowing much, bard can ramble.

User Image

"That so... Hm."

So much for 'not knowing much'.

User Image

"I got the gist of it but I need more than just the basics. Guess the receptionist's got that covered."

User Image

"Well, catch ya later."

Familiar Hoarder

3anta

"All right then," Chris said. "But if you ever have book questions, that I can do a lot about."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Mars was in the kitchen, nomming at some string from her string ball, meowing happily, as she tugged on it.

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San
Mars was in the kitchen, nomming at some string from her string ball, meowing happily, as she tugged on it.

Chris was faintly bored, and so was stalking the Lady Mars to pounce upon her.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

Dressed up in her wintery finest, hey...even cats have to stay warm too..you know~!, Mars is curled up on her kitty bed, while Babe is wiggle wiggle wiggling about, looking for Miss Chris.

Familiar Hoarder

Chris was curled up by the lobby fire. She was cold, and wanted to warm up. Instead of tea, she and Argento had hot chocolate. She was worried. Just a little, but she was gonna hide it too. Christmas was coming up.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"Those who have seen your face, draw back in fear...I am the mask you wear, it's me they hear..." A familiar voice purred, as a flash of a familiar purple tail was seen swishing happily. "...my spirit and my voice in one combined, the Phantom of the Opera is there...inside my miiind..."

Familiar Hoarder

"Its friday!" Chris said, dashing into the hotel. "It feels like a good Friday too, winter is here!"

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"Hrmmm...is it?" Mars purred slightly, stretching out on a chair, her claws digging into the blanket, but not shredding it, like she normally does.
Besides, a certain jolly old elf is watching, after all. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas