Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
*POOF*
Humming to herself, as she bounced along the inn happily, collar jingling up a storm, Mars paused long enough to glance outside, where some birds flapped past a window. In the past, she would have jumped at the opportunity to slam into the window, but not today. Today she was heading to the lounge to sing her heart out, and sing she would! She then headed over to the karaoke machine and scanned through the songs, as a wry grin crossed her lips. The music then started up, as she sighed.

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like I’m the Queen.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried

Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know
Well, now they know

Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door

I don’t care
What they’re going to say
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway

It’s funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can’t get to me at all

It’s time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I’m free

Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You’ll never see me cry

Here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I’m never going back,
The past is in the past

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone

Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway
.....".

She then curled up on the stage, purring in satisfaction, as she yawned and stretched her purple paws, as her eyes scanned to see if anyone was coming to see what all the ruckus was about.

Oh, yes, Bard....I WENT THERE. ;D

Craig's minion was just here! *POOF*

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab tab tab tab tab User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

tab tab tab Saguru Hakuba; an ace detective from London, England, well known for solving complicated cases to assist the police in difficult cases; also well known for being one of the lead detectives investigating the Kaitou 1412; also known as Kaitou KID. Fluent in both English and Japanese he had a tendency to visit the other country in order to get closer to the Kaitou KID. So far, he is one of the few people that has nearly caught the Kaitou KID; he even has a suspect that he has narrowed everything down to; Kuroba Kaito. In fact, it was that very same Kuroba Kaito that he had been arguing with before it happened. It was dissorienting, certainly, giving a brisk chase after someone that had just recently used lame magic tricks to stuff your shirt and pop a wig on your head and call you a woman only to suddenly be racing down a street in the middle of the night.

The instant it happened, the world felt as if it had turned on him; his stomach flipped, his eyes struggled to refocus, and his body stumbled until he ended up crashing into a brick wall. Everything took so much time to adjust; even his lungs seems to be having a difficult time, as if something wasn't quite right with it; something was definitely different. The gravity held less, the voices from school had changed to the bustle of city streets, and as his chestnut eyes blinked and readjusted to the confusing mess before him. "何?" It was dark, only lit by the crisp moon hanging closer than normal in the sky, and the lights from the city street lamps and stores. Everyone was colorfully dressed; it looked like Halloween in the United States done by some very skilled movie set directors. Barely dressed women, wings, horms, tails-- those tails were moving. Was that an elf? A cat--- person? His stomache flipped again, his body chilling. He was rather good at keeping a level head, (with the exception of dealing with Kaito from time to time,) but this was something completely different. This wasn't possible.

He had not been knocked out; as far as he could tell he had not been drugged either. He felt too awful to be sleeping. The only logical thing to do would be to find his barrings, adapt, and figure out a way to get out of this situation. Luck seemed to be on his side; English seemed to be the dominant language here. That was just another sign, however, that something was very, very wrong. Just seconds ago he had been in the heart of Japan.

'Starshine Inn' seemed to glow on a sign right by him. A cool hand came up to rest on his forehead, and after he picked himself up, getting himself off of the brick wall, brushing the dirt from his expensive suit, and walking his way to the entrance. Knees-- unstable. Body-- shivering. status-- unwell. He needed to worry about settling himself down; hopefully he still had a few Pounds on him. First, though, he needed some information.

There seemed to be some normal looking folks within the crowd. He was able to at least catch the attention of one of them with his questions; "excuse me, I seem to have gotten a bit lost. Where it this?" The answer he received seemed absolutely mad. Something about Durem and Gaia; he had never heard of anything like that. The more people he asked, even of the odd bunch, the more he came to believe that that had to be the answer. Well, Durem, Gaia, was his location, then.

He pulled the door open, stepping inside the establishment. High class; very nicely decorated. It was certainly very pleasing to the eyes. Those couches seemed just the remedy for him right now, but loitering would be rude. He found his way to the front desk, pulling a wallet out from his pocket as he did; "excuse me, are there any rooms available?" He made perfect eye contact with whomever was manning the front, a charming smile still able to place itself on his pale face.

( Translation-- "何? [Nani] - What?" )

Whereabouts: Starshine Inn and Suites - Company: Staff? - Polyvore: [Japanese School Uniform] - Thoughts: "This is very far from right."

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
( did I kill the thread...? D; )

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
*POOF*

((Nah, I'm just waiting for Bard to post...or Starshine...then I'll reply~!))

Craig's minion was just here!
*POOF*

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
( I'm not waiting this long for a Roleplay. I'm out. )

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
*POOF*

"Hellooo? Is anyone here?" A female voice rang out, as Mars strolled about the inn, with a male red earth pony at her side, as she scanned the inn. "...awh, come on, guys! I haven't been gone that long!! Well, it looks like it's just us here at the Inn, Mac.". "Eeyup. For the time bein', at least. Not like yer alone or anythin'."" The pony replied, as Mars flicked her tail behind her in annoyance. "Good point." She said, as he nodded.

*POOF*

Familiar Hoarder

Cooking Sherry
( I'm not waiting this long for a Roleplay. I'm out. )

(Apologies. Life just gets a bit busy sometimes. Have a good one. ^^ )

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San
*POOF*

"Hellooo? Is anyone here?" A female voice rang out, as Mars strolled about the inn, with a male red earth pony at her side, as she scanned the inn. "...awh, come on, guys! I haven't been gone that long!! Well, it looks like it's just us here at the Inn, Mac.". "Eeyup. For the time bein', at least. Not like yer alone or anythin'."" The pony replied, as Mars flicked her tail behind her in annoyance. "Good point." She said, as he nodded.

*POOF*

Craig put a hand on Mars's shoulder. "What's my little kitten been up to lately? What trouble have you been causing?"

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San
*POOF*

*POOF*

Craig put a hand on Mars's shoulder. "What's my little kitten been up to lately? What trouble have you been causing?"

*POOF*

"Master!!" Mars giggled, as she turned about, hugging him. "...I've been a good minion! I've just been oh so lonely without anyone here!"

*POOF*

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
*POOF*

Padding about the inn, with Babe at her side (thunder jacket on the corgi), Mars hummed happily as she padded about the hallways, pausing as a low rumble of thunder was heard. "Pffh...just a silly storm." She said, as Babe bolted out of the room, back up to his mama's room, and hid under the bed whining. "....not like it could scare....MEE!!!". The feline then jumped out of her skin, as a flash of lighting was seen, and the lights suddenly snapped off, while the rumbles of thunder followed close behind. "MASTERRR!!!" The feline whimpered, running down (and sometimes INTO) the darkened halls, as she glanced around for Craig.

*POOF*

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
((OOC: *BZZAP!* *BZZAP*

LIVE!!!!))

*BOOM!*

*FWEEEE....BOOM!*

As the fireworks started blasting off, and exploding in the sky, Mars yawned, as she stretched from napping on Craig's coffin, paws flexing as she sighed, as the feline minion glanced out the window. "Ah, must be the Fourth." She smiled calmly, as one loud exploding firework caught her off-guard, causing her to yelp and hide behind the coffin, ears flat on her head, tail wrapped about her, pupils widened in terror.

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San

LIVE!!!!))

*BOOM!*

*FWEEEE....BOOM!*

As the fireworks started blasting off, and exploding in the sky, Mars yawned, as she stretched from napping on Craig's coffin, paws flexing as she sighed, as the feline minion glanced out the window. "Ah, must be the Fourth." She smiled calmly, as one loud exploding firework caught her off-guard, causing her to yelp and hide behind the coffin, ears flat on her head, tail wrapped about her, pupils widened in terror.

There were a pair of strong arms that picked her up and held her steady. "The fireworks aren't going to hurt you Mars, you're just fine," Craig said with a smile.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San

LIVE!!!!))

*BOOM!*

*FWEEEE....BOOM!*

There were a pair of strong arms that picked her up and held her steady. "The fireworks aren't going to hurt you Mars, you're just fine," Craig said with a smile.

"Master?" Mars said, as her ears rose up off of her head, jumping as she heard another explosion. "...I know that it wouldn't hurt me, but it still scares me...".

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San

"Master?" Mars said, as her ears rose up off of her head, jumping as she heard another explosion. "...I know that it wouldn't hurt me, but it still scares me...".

He smiled and patted her head. "They're very pretty though. I like fireworks, its a nighttime activity I can enjoy."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San

He smiled and patted her head. "They're very pretty though. I like fireworks, its a nighttime activity I can enjoy."

*Boom!*
Another set of fireworks went off, as Mars hissed and struggled in the vampire's grip, closing her eyes. "It's just noise...it's just noise...it's just noise..." She hissed, ears flattening to her head once more, as she mewled softly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff