Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lunatic

((Don't do it.))
☜ღ☞
✥´¯`*•.¸¸ "
Chemistry? Now I'm vaguely concerned at the idea of you cooking for me. What if you mistake something dangerous for plain old salt? "¸¸.•*´¯`✥
She feigned horror, hoping that she wasn't too dreadfully rusty with her jokes.
★ . ¸ ¸ . ★ * ´ ¯ `♡´ ¯ ` * ★ . ¸ ¸ . ★

((Why not? sad ))

Dapper Smoker

3,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
"Boss is just fine too. I'd like you to call me by Loki but I kinda can't at the moment." He nodded somberly and continued smoking peacefully. "How are things around here? I see Mars hasn't changed."
Katiana braced herself and caught the takai as she was pounced upon. "Its good to see you again." She smiled. "I'm not hiding Kish. She's in the kiddy room coloring. Kish! Someone's here to see you!"

Kish walked out of the room and her eyes went wide. "Kata?" She'd gotten a bit bigger since Kish last saw Katya. "Long time!" She joined Kish's pounce on Katiana, who dropped to a knee to accommodate the group hug.

Fashionable Vampire

((One day maybe.))

"I take much pride in my cooking, as it is in a way a form of chemistry, the correct mixing of ingredients to create something," Craig said. "But I suppose I can make a mistake, considering I can't taste my own cooking."

((It just doesn't agree with me anymore, carbonation, caffeine, milk.))

Familiar Hoarder

"Okay Boss," she said. "Well, people have come and gone, like usual, it is a hotel... its been a little empty as of past few months. I don't think much else has really changed changed. My witchblade now has her own body kinda sorta, Aurora. I don't think you've met her and I don't know if I want you to meet her, she's kinda... mean sometimes. Hrm, Kish has gotten bigger, Sir Craig is still Sir Craig..." She tried thinking about updates.

Lonely Lunatic

(( razz Don't say i didn't warn you though. ))
☜ღ☞
Her complexion paled somewhat as she tried to regain her composure.
✥´¯`*•.¸¸ "
Ahaha...ahh. yes..well anyways... "¸¸.•*´¯`✥
For once she was out of words. The underworld must be cold, she thought as she grimaced inwardly.
★ . ¸ ¸ . ★ * ´ ¯ `♡´ ¯ ` * ★ . ¸ ¸ . ★

((Ahhh, That makes sense. ))
Katya smiled and pulled kish into the big squeezy hug. It had rung odd that she was so much bigger but her 'little sis' was still here and that mattered. "Kish big now. How kish get big? Kish eat big plants?"

Fashionable Vampire

((Warning taken. ^^ ))

Craig frowned. "Did I say something to disturb you? I'm sorry," he said. "If you haven't been able to tell by my complexion or fangs, I am a vampire, so I can't really taste anything I make."

((Yup. My tummy hates me. lol))
Kish giggled as she was hugged and hugged back, the little girl only too happy to see her again. "I am 4 now!" She held up four fingers to show just how old she was. "Mama make sure I eat good tings. Lots of plants and meat. Mama said I'd get big and strong. Missed you."

Lonely Lunatic

((Aaaand exhaustion just hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm going to finish some work and be back tomorrow ♥ Ciao))

Dapper Smoker

3,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
"Vampires hardly change." He said and chomped on the business end of his cuban. He was trying to picture what two years of change looked like on the inn but he was drawing a blank. "You aren't mentioning sunny or Daltan or Aki. Safe to assume that they aren't around either?"
Poise N Death
((Aaaand exhaustion just hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm going to finish some work and be back tomorrow ♥ Ciao))

((Ciao! I won't be back for a few days, will be on vacation, but feel free to drop by. I will respond when I can/when I return.))

Lonely Lunatic

((I'll try and keep it alive if I can. ))
Katya counted her fingers and blinked. "That is more. Kish two!" she said and held up two fingers. "Silly kish!" She said and cuddled the little girl. "Katya teach Kish numbers."

Familiar Hoarder

"Well, Sir Craig hasn't at least," Chris agreed. "No, I haven't seen them in ages. I'm worried about them, but I suppose they're doing all right. Right? I mean, Lady Katya is here but Sir Daltan isn't. That has me worried a little bit."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff