Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Hoarder

Chris finished playing and looked over at Lady Mars. "Oh, hello! Were you listening to me play?" she asked. "I was just fiddling around with my instruments."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
"I...I didn't want to bother you, but it sounded so pretty!" Mars said, as she padded over toward her, tail swishing slightly, jingling with each swish.

Familiar Hoarder

"Its no trouble at all Lady Mars," Chris said. "Do you want to hear me play some more? I kinda enjoy playing just some instrumental stuff right now." She gave Lady Mars a smile.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Mars then swished her jingly tail about again, as she purred softly. "Do you know of anything that we both could do?" She purred, nudging Bard's nearest arm with her head jokingly.

Familiar Hoarder

"Do you play an instrument?" Chris asked. "Or would you like to learn one? I know you can sing... is there a song you want me to play?"

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
"Know of any good Valentine's day songs?" Mars purred, stretching out her kitty paws, as she yawned adorably. "...speak of which, where's my master? I haven't seen him in a while. I hope he's okay."

Familiar Hoarder

"I know some romantic songs," Chris said. "If that's what you mean."

Craig was working in the lab right now with a few new samples from Chris's heat, distilling down the essence into more servings of bottled Chris. Intriguing that.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
"Sur..." Mars began, sniffing the air, as she purred slightly, as she started to bounce, tail jingling in utter excitement. "...I smell my master. Can I go see him and come back, Miss Chris? Huh? Can I? Huhhuhhuh?"

Familiar Hoarder

"Sure, why not?" Chris asked, strumming away at her guitar. "Go say hi, I know you enjoy spending a lot of time with him."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Bardic Inspiration
"Sure, why not?" Chris asked, strumming away at her guitar. "Go say hi, I know you enjoy spending a lot of time with him."

"You're sure?" Mars purred, nudging her hand with her head, purring softly, as she glanced up at Chris, suddenly distracted by the strings on the Bard's guitar, then swiping at them.

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San
Bardic Inspiration

"You're sure?" Mars purred, nudging her hand with her head, purring softly, as she glanced up at Chris, suddenly distracted by the strings on the Bard's guitar, then swiping at them.

"Yeah, I'm sure, I'm perfectly fine," she replied. "Go check on him."

Familiar Hoarder

Chris was swimming.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San
Bardic Inspiration

"Yeah, I'm sure, I'm perfectly fine," she replied. "Go check on him."

"Master!" Mars called out, as she scooted off to find Craig. "...master, where are you? Minion misses you oh so much!"

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San

"Master!" Mars called out, as she scooted off to find Craig. "...master, where are you? Minion misses you oh so much!"

Craig headed up from the lab. "What's up Mars?"

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San

Craig headed up from the lab. "What's up Mars?"

"I missed you, that's all." Mars pouted, glancing up at him, as her tail swished about behind her slightly. "...you were gone and minion missed you and...ugh, I sound so pathetic."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff