Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San

"How fun would it be if your minion opened presents without you?" Mars grinned, jingling her tail about behind her, as she grinned at him.

"Hrm, I see I see," Craig said, "Well then shall you lead the way to the christmas tree?" Craig asked.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San

"How fun would it be if your minion opened presents without you?" Mars grinned, jingling her tail about behind her, as she grinned at him.

"Hrm, I see I see," Craig said, "Well then shall you lead the way to the christmas tree?" Craig asked.

"Are you coming?" Mars purred, bouncing into the other room, tail jingling behind her, as she lead the way back to the tree. "...are you coming? Huh? Are you?"

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San

"Are you coming?" Mars purred, bouncing into the other room, tail jingling behind her, as she lead the way back to the tree. "...are you coming? Huh? Are you?"

Craig was following behind her. "Someone is rather hyper today," he said. "I wonder who that is."

Chris giggled.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San

Craig was following behind her. "Someone is rather hyper today," he said. "I wonder who that is."

Chris giggled.

"I can't help it!" Mars grinned, bouncing up and down happily. "...I'll calm down...I promise...if I can contain my excitement!"

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San

"I can't help it!" Mars grinned, bouncing up and down happily. "...I'll calm down...I promise...if I can contain my excitement!"

"Are you sure Santa got you something good? Have you been a good kitty this year?" Craig teased.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San

"Are you sure Santa got you something good? Have you been a good kitty this year?" Craig teased.

"I certainly hope so." Mars mewed slightly, sniffing at the boxes, as her tail jingled behind her. "...I try to be a good minion, I mean."

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San

"I certainly hope so." Mars mewed slightly, sniffing at the boxes, as her tail jingled behind her. "...I try to be a good minion, I mean."

"Chris, I wonder if you know whose presents are whose?" Craig asked as he sat down on the couch by the tree.

"I do Sir Craig, there's about five for Lady Mars, two for you, wait three. I'll grab them!" Chris said and started wading through them, picking out some boxes here and there for people, gave Lady Mars and Sir Craig their packages and then sorted the presents for everyone else.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San

"Chris, I wonder if you know whose presents are whose?" Craig asked as he sat down on the couch by the tree.

"I do Sir Craig, there's about five for Lady Mars, two for you, wait three. I'll grab them!" Chris said and started wading through them, picking out some boxes here and there for people, gave Lady Mars and Sir Craig their packages and then sorted the presents for everyone else.

Mars, curled up by Craig, perked at the presents, as she glanced at Craig and rested her head on his lap. "Is it okay?" She said, glancing at him, tail jingling behind her happily.

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San

Mars, curled up by Craig, perked at the presents, as she glanced at Craig and rested her head on his lap. "Is it okay?" She said, glancing at him, tail jingling behind her happily.

"What's okay? My presents or yours? Just open yours Mars, go ahead," he said.

"Yeah, open them," Chris encouraged.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San

"What's okay? My presents or yours? Just open yours Mars, go ahead," he said.

"Yeah, open them," Chris encouraged.

"I just wanted to make sure it was okay.." Mars grinned sheepishly, nudging his hand with her head. "...after all, what kind of minion would I be if I opened presents before my master got here? A pretty bad one, if I do say so myself."

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San

"I just wanted to make sure it was okay.." Mars grinned sheepishly, nudging his hand with her head. "...after all, what kind of minion would I be if I opened presents before my master got here? A pretty bad one, if I do say so myself."

"But I am here now, so feel free to open them at your whimsy," Craig said with a chuckle.

Lady Mars would find her presents were a new scarf, a kitty sweater and a new cat ear hat, perfect for her ears.

Sir Craig got some new potholders and washclothes, useful things.

Familiar Hoarder

Chris was singing some songs, as she worked on her usual load of craft projects after work. It was something she did to relax.

Familiar Hoarder

"I really do want to sing," Chris said. "I just don't know what."

"Whatever you want," Aurora said. "Don't let me stop you. Just, keep away from the romance, its not doing you any good."

"I can be romantic if I want," Chris defended.

"But it makes you sad," Aurora said, patting Chris on the head. "Don't start crying on me now, Don's already on my punching bag list, he doesn't need to be on it twice."

"I know," Chris said. "I want to sing something...but whaaaat." She started looking through her sheet music selection. "Something something something..."

Familiar Hoarder

Chris sat on the Karaokee stage. Playing a celtic tune on her guitar she hummed along with it, stringing the guitar softly as she played. She felt good letting the music well up around her, letting her magic surround her, which she didn't do as often anymore.

The piece she had found was pretty, and she enjoyed playing it. She transitioned to a violin shortly after playing this piece.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Popping up from where have you been mun? Dead computer land! somewhere in the inn, Mars let out a curious mew and followed the music, Babe not too far behind her. "Miss Chriss!" She grinned, gently padding up next to the Bard, as she did not want to bother her while she played.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff