Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Friend

8,750 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
"N...NYEH! Hey...HEY! Get off!" Mars hissed, as she swiped at the cotton ball on the Santa hat on her head, jumping all around and looking utterly adorable in the process. "...nyeh! Nyaaaa! Masterrr! Get it ooofff!". Around and around she spins, as she finally falls on the floor, dizzy as can be.

Familiar Hoarder

"Hey Lady Mars!" Chris said, watching her run about. "Look at all the presents under the tree! Santa got us a lot of things this year, and I made a lot of things for everybody."

Aekea Friend

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
"Really?" Mars said, jumping up, as she glanced at the gifts, as she saw something out of the corner of her eye. "...miss Chris! Miss Chris, look! Is it snowing? It is~!". Like a kitten in a candy shop, Mars skittered over to a nearby window and placed her nose and paws on it.

Familiar Hoarder

"I think it is snowing!" Chris said excitedly. "That's awesome."

Aekea Friend

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
"Can we get my master and go play outside? Can we, huh?" Mars purred, as she glanced at Chris, tail swishing behind her excitedly.

Familiar Hoarder

"Well, we can, but do you wanna open your presents first?" Chris asked. "I mean, we don't have to do that right now, I'd love to go play in the snow."

Aekea Friend

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Bardic Inspiration
"Well, we can, but do you wanna open your presents first?" Chris asked. "I mean, we don't have to do that right now, I'd love to go play in the snow."

"Presents?" Mars said, tail jingling as it poofed up in shock, while her ear twitched slightly. "...did you say....presents? As in under the tree, waiting for a cute little kitty like me to att...I mean, open them?"

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San

"Presents?" Mars said, tail jingling as it poofed up in shock, while her ear twitched slightly. "...did you say....presents? As in under the tree, waiting for a cute little kitty like me to att...I mean, open them?"

"Yes, waiting for you to open them," Chris said with a nod. "I made you a few."

Aekea Friend

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San

"Yes, waiting for you to open them," Chris said with a nod. "I made you a few."

"But but, I don't want to open any without my master!" Mars pouted slightly, smiling at Chris with a silly grin.

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San

"But but, I don't want to open any without my master!" Mars pouted slightly, smiling at Chris with a silly grin.

"Why not? I mean, I suppose we could get Sir Craig." She waved down a spirit and asked them to go get Sir Craig. "You are your own person...kitty you know."

Aekea Friend

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
"I know...but what fun would it be without him seeing his adorable minion opening gifts?" Mars grinned, humming quite a familiar tune to herself, as she started to bob her head to the music.

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San
"I know...but what fun would it be without him seeing his adorable minion opening gifts?" Mars grinned, humming quite a familiar tune to herself, as she started to bob her head to the music.

"This is true," she said. "I think he might like that." She headed towards the kitchen. "Let's go get him then."

Aekea Friend

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San

"This is true," she said. "I think he might like that." She headed towards the kitchen. "Let's go get him then."

"Where is he? Where is he? Where is he?" Mars grinned, bouncing after Chris, bells on her tail jingling with each bounce of her paws.

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San

"Where is he? Where is he? Where is he?" Mars grinned, bouncing after Chris, bells on her tail jingling with each bounce of her paws.

"What's the matter?" Craig asked as Chris and Mars walked into his lab. "What's going on? You look rather excited Mars, what's up?"

"I'll let Lady Mars tell you," Chris said with a smile.

Aekea Friend

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San

"What's the matter?" Craig asked as Chris and Mars walked into his lab. "What's going on? You look rather excited Mars, what's up?"

"I'll let Lady Mars tell you," Chris said with a smile.

"How fun would it be if your minion opened presents without you?" Mars grinned, jingling her tail about behind her, as she grinned at him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff