Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San
Mars then slunk closer to Craig, as she squeaked slightly and softly. "...Do you think it's broken?" Mars squeaked slightly, leaning closer to Craig, glancing at him worriedly.

Craig took a look at it. "It doesn't look too bad. I don't think its broken." He moved it slightly. "Is there pain anywhere?"

"No..." Mars squeaked cutely, moving her nose about. "...I just wanted to make sure the Inn was decorated in time or Christmas."

Familiar Hoarder

Lilith Tali
It didn't matter when, but rather that eventually Lilith found that chance to ask Chris a question or two. With her father wandering about as he always did, Lilith kept to her room at the inn to venture in her own avenue of research. She needed to make sure she wasn't wasting any more time then they already were.

"How are the dreams?" She asked, getting straight to the point. Time wasn't exactly on their side, less someone found a cure for Chris' condition while Lilith was couped up in her room. "Well the tatoos to be precise, if you still have them." If she hadn't bungled up her research, it should have been a good indicator for the remaining time left.

"Oh, I...I still have them. the dreams really aren't getting better, but...granted, they aren't getting worse. I feel like I'm missing some of them." Truth be told, Aurora had taken some of Chris's tattoos when they split and was powerful enough to hold them at bay for Chris, but Chris didn't know that.

"But its kinda become a norm for me, even if I don't really sleep anymore," Chris said. "Oh, I made you some stuff. If you want it that is." She had plenty of time for crafts and the like."

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San

"No..." Mars squeaked cutely, moving her nose about. "...I just wanted to make sure the Inn was decorated in time or Christmas."

"It isn't a bad thing, but you can't do it so fast you get yourself injured Mars," Craig said. "No one likes it when you get hurt." He patted and scratched her ears a little. "You're too cute for that."
Bardic Inspiration

"Oh, I...I still have them. the dreams really aren't getting better, but...granted, they aren't getting worse. I feel like I'm missing some of them." Truth be told, Aurora had taken some of Chris's tattoos when they split and was powerful enough to hold them at bay for Chris, but Chris didn't know that.

"But its kinda become a norm for me, even if I don't really sleep anymore," Chris said. "Oh, I made you some stuff. If you want it that is." She had plenty of time for crafts and the like."
Neither did Lilith, though truthfully she had forgotten about Aurora's existence. "How badly covered are you?" She persisted on the subject, needing a clearer answer. It wasn't like she could see them herself... blindness aside.

She was still disappointed Chris avoided sleep and a slight frown placed itself on Lilith's face. It remained for a short time while Lilith was in thought. The frown vanished once Chris' final words finally clicked. "If it's from you Chris, I'll always want it." Lilith flashed a warm smile despite the original serious reason she spoke to Chris.

Speaking of gifts, "... Ah, that's right. Remind me to fetch something from my room later. I think my father left something behind for the season." She had to feel for wrapping paper and ribbon on some items in her room to be sure.

Familiar Hoarder

Lilith Tali
Neither did Lilith, though truthfully she had forgotten about Aurora's existence. "How badly covered are you?" She persisted on the subject, needing a clearer answer. It wasn't like she could see them herself... blindness aside.

She was still disappointed Chris avoided sleep and a slight frown placed itself on Lilith's face. It remained for a short time while Lilith was in thought. The frown vanished once Chris' final words finally clicked. "If it's from you Chris, I'll always want it." Lilith flashed a warm smile despite the original serious reason she spoke to Chris.

Speaking of gifts, "... Ah, that's right. Remind me to fetch something from my room later. I think my father left something behind for the season." She had to feel for wrapping paper and ribbon on some items in her room to be sure.

"Half," she admitted. "Half my body...which means...yeah..." Aurora had the other half. "She's the reason I haven't gone to sleep forever."

"Okay, I'll remind you later." she said with a nod. Chris was trying to distract from it. "I worked hard on all these things."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San

"It isn't a bad thing, but you can't do it so fast you get yourself injured Mars," Craig said. "No one likes it when you get hurt." He patted and scratched her ears a little. "You're too cute for that."

"Nyrrr...." Mars purred, tail jingling behind her happily, as she kneaded the air with her paws. "...but I wanted to be a good minion and...little to the left please.."

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San

"Nyrrr...." Mars purred, tail jingling behind her happily, as she kneaded the air with her paws. "...but I wanted to be a good minion and...little to the left please.."
He did move a little to the left. "You're a very good minion, but don't get yourself hurt."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San

He did move a little to the left. "You're a very good minion, but don't get yourself hurt."

"Okay." Mars purred, leaning into the scratching, as she smiled at Craig. "...whatcha doin' in here, anyways?"

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San

"Okay." Mars purred, leaning into the scratching, as she smiled at Craig. "...whatcha doin' in here, anyways?"

"I'm working making some more vials of bottled stuff with Chris's blood, its a little hard to explain." he said.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Bardic Inspiration
Mars-San

"I'm working making some more vials of bottled stuff with Chris's blood, its a little hard to explain." he said.

"Can I help?" Mars said, peeking over his shoulder, but not getting too close. "...or should I be a good little minion and go chase some vermin out of the kitchen? Either way, I'm game~!"
Bardic Inspiration
"Half," she admitted. "Half my body...which means...yeah..." Aurora had the other half. "She's the reason I haven't gone to sleep forever."

"Okay, I'll remind you later." she said with a nod. Chris was trying to distract from it. "I worked hard on all these things."
The air lightened around Lilith, in place of a sigh of relief. Time was still on their side, artificially as it was. Enough of the serious business, it had been a while since she last spoke to Chris.

"Sometimes I wonder if your working profession is right for you Chris," she said with a joking smile. As long as Chris was content, Lilith had no real objections. "What's in your bag of crafted goods today, Chris?" If they weren't friends, they were certainly good for a business-customer relationship. Thankfully their relationship wasn't such a state.

Familiar Hoarder

Lilith Tali
The air lightened around Lilith, in place of a sigh of relief. Time was still on their side, artificially as it was. Enough of the serious business, it had been a while since she last spoke to Chris.

"Sometimes I wonder if your working profession is right for you Chris," she said with a joking smile. As long as Chris was content, Lilith had no real objections. "What's in your bag of crafted goods today, Chris?" If they weren't friends, they were certainly good for a business-customer relationship. Thankfully their relationship wasn't such a state.

"Well, I loooveee books. Of course a library is right for me. Especially Durem's library, because it changes!" she said with a squee.

"I have a lot of stuff. I was up making xmas presents for everyone. Oh! And I still have your Halloween costume. Its a cute witch costume. I'll give that to you now, even though its a little late." She dove into her craft bag and started to dig around.

Familiar Hoarder

Mars-San

"Can I help?" Mars said, peeking over his shoulder, but not getting too close. "...or should I be a good little minion and go chase some vermin out of the kitchen? Either way, I'm game~!"

"You could take my presents and put them under the tree for everyone, and no peaking," Craig said.
It was Christmas time! The tree and decorations were lit up, there was holiday drinks to be found, alcoholic and otherwise, treats and cookies, and presents under the Christmas tree. A solid portion of them from Chris for other people, to be left until they were collected by their rightful owners.

Enjoy Craig's feast for the holidays!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces