Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

Lass--Babe to the rescue!
Babe started to wiggle back to the couch where Jewel stood, looking worriedly under it. "Mother, please!" Jewel begged, jumping back as a purple paw swiped at the unicorn. "...mother, the celebrations are long over by now!". "I don't care...they're still celebrating SOMEWHERE!" The crazed voice rang out, as Jewel sighed.

...Craig's Minion is speaking~!

Familiar Hoarder

"What is the matter?" Requiem asked.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"Mother was having a great time the other night..." Jewel sighed, watching Mars press her back against the wall behind her, hissing up a storm. "...when a balloon...a BALLOON of all things...popped under her nose, causing her to spook and slide under this couch. She's been wide awake for the past 24 hours...no sleep...no resting...just swiping at us whenever we try to help."

((OOC: Actually, mun was asleep before the new year was rung in. She just thought that this idea was too perfect to pass up with Mars... biggrin ))

Familiar Hoarder

Requiem knelt down and peered under the couch. "You cannot stay there forever Miss Mars," Requiem said.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"I can try! AHAHAAH!" Mars wildly called back, fur starting to poof up, as she backed up against hte wall again.

Familiar Hoarder

"...why are you under there in the first place?" Requiem asked.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"A balloon popped under my nose and I've taken refuge under here~!" Mars cackled as she flicked her tail behind her slightly.

Familiar Hoarder

"Ah, a Balloon startled you?" Requiem asked.

-------------------------------
"Mars, are you all right?" Craig asked. "I was in the kitchen and I start hearing some loud voices..." Well, not really loud, but his hearing could pick up all kinds of things.

OG Gaian

7,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
Bardic Inspiration
"Mebbe," Chris said. "I dunno though..." She smiled up at him. "I did too."

"Oh baby," Aurora purred, hearing him say he'd be staying with Chris from now on. "I won't mind that at all." She shifted her body to face the couple more on the end of the couch. She laced her fingers together and rested her head on them, sitting her elbows on the arm of the couch. "Three's a bit crowded on that bed, but you get one side of Chris, I'd take the other. I don't mind sharing. Unless you'd like to be in the sandwich instead." Oh, she wasn't going to stop anything anytime soon. Besides, it was so cute to watch the bard blush. Not to mention she felt like challenging him a little, after all, she was a part of Chris. She'd been there while he'd been away.

Chris was bright red, her smile turning quite sheepish. She promised to Dalt and all the gods above, this was not a side of her... Aurora was her own being. She told it to herself time and time again. Aurora could also actually cook. Somewhat, but at least more than Chris could. Stews and soups being something easy to do for her.

"Auroraaaaaa." Chris whined and buried her face into Sir Donovan's chest again.

Donovan would shake his head at Aurora's behavior. It was quite a mischevious being, but it seemed relatively harmless outside of Chris' body if not a bit embarassing. But he'd play around a little. "I'd prefer to be in the middle of the two of you so no one feels left out." He'd say with a chuckle still preferring to hold Chris, but in essence this was a second Chris.

Certainly gave the incubus in him ideas.

Familiar Hoarder

[The Black Stallion]

Donovan would shake his head at Aurora's behavior. It was quite a mischievous being, but it seemed relatively harmless outside of Chris' body if not a bit embarrassing. But he'd play around a little. "I'd prefer to be in the middle of the two of you so no one feels left out." He'd say with a chuckle still preferring to hold Chris, but in essence this was a second Chris.

Certainly gave the incubus in him ideas.

"Oh baby," Aurora purred. "C'mon Chris, we should have a Don sandwich."

"Nu-uh," Chris said. She was tomato red, or deeper at this point. And as she was flustered and not properly thinking. "Not hungry right now." Then she realized what she said and clamped her mouth shut even more.

"Not hungry now, but maybe later..." Aurora was having too much fun with it. Chris didn't respond, she was trying not to say anything else. Aurora was chuckling at the responses though more and more. "Hee hee hee. I bet Don wouldn't minnnnd."

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

*poing!*
Mars's ears perked at the sound of Craig's voice, as she scooted away from the wall.
"It seems so." Jewel sighed, as she glanced at Requiem. "...I even tried luring her out with Michael Crawford stuff, and she wouldn't budge...and that's saying something. Mama's a fan of his..."

Familiar Hoarder

"I see," Requiem said. "Well, we can't have her stuck down there forever. Won't she get hungry?"

Fashionable Vampire

"Mars, you really shouldn't be under there," He said. Upon hearing Requiem. "You must be getting hungry. And the balloon is all gone now. Nothing left to scare you." He'd lift up the couch if he had to, but he hoped it wouldn't come to that.

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
shhh....

"She's coming out!" Jewel said, as Mars slowly crept out from under the sofa, her ears flicking about slightly. Babe and Jewel backed up, as Babe wagged his tail, while glancing up at Craig.

Familiar Hoarder

"Welcome back to the world out from under the couch," Requiem said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff