1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 64 65 66 > >>

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
sтαя∂υsт тαvєяи
User Image

ωєℓcσмє
On the outskirts of Durem, just past the dimly lit shopping centers lies a short foot path into the forest.It seems to be just a little brighter than the shopping centers, more pleasant and homey. You decide to take the path for that ever your reason may be. The path is barely visible aside from the constant lack of trees in the small area. A few minutes walking leads you to an old tavern and as you near you can smell he scents of home. The low hum of lively chatter draws you in and you enter the bar. You are greeted with a warm welcome by a blonde haired Neko with bright grey eyes and a warm smile.

Welcome to the Stardust Tavern.

Tavern Layout
The bar is to the left after entering the door and the kitchen is located about 2 feet away from the bar. The stairs are located on the other side of the main room about in between the bathrooms.
the rest we are just gonna come up with it as we go along. (:

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
αииσυиcємєитs

User Image

3/17 -- The rules have been updated, please be sure to read them so you don't have any complications.
3/23 -- Added a banner for anyone who wants it, come and get it.
5/15 -- The rules have been updated, please be sure to read them so you dont have any complications.

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

яυℓєs

User Image

1. Follow the Gaia ToS.

2. No Cybering.

3. No god-modding, auto-hitting or ending it all in one post. There is also to be no meta-gamers. If I find any of the sort you will get one warning and one only. After that you will be banned for 3 weeks, If you are caught again I WILL ban you PERMANENTLY,

't4. I want a semi-lit RP. Ya know what I don't really care how much you post as long as it it more than a sentence. Just have fun, that's what we are here to do. (:

5. OOC is embraced just do us all a favor and please use brackets, parenthesis , or another symbol to let us know that you are not posting IC.

6. Please do not advertise in the middle of the forum. If you would like to advertise here send me the link/banner/or what you may have and I will post it in the appropriate section.

7. If you want a job please be here to do your job. If you do not plan on being here often the don’t bother applying. All job applications are to be PM-ed to me.

8. Please keep in mind that I am at liberty to change/add rules as I see fit. With that said please check back here often. I will try to post any changes in the announcement section but I am a very busy lady and I may forget.

9. If you do decide to become a regular please PM all profiles to me.

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
ℓιикαgє

User Image

This is were any outside links for the thread can be found. Please feel free to use the test forum as you like.

OOC

Test Forum

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
ρяσfιℓє sкєℓєтσиs

User Image

Joining is merely and option available to anyone who wants to be a regular member, it is not something that is necessary to be able to Post here

Employee:

[u]Employee Application[/u]
[b]Gaian Name::[/b]
[b]Character Name::[/b]
[b]Race::[/b] (this isn't necessarily ethnicity, but what you are, be it human, demon, or otherwise!)
[b]Bio::[/b] (as long or short as you want, just give us a little background on your character.)
[b]Personality::[/b] (again, describe how your character acts. any special quirks, sense of humor, uptight/laid-back, attitude, etc.. the list is huge..)
[b]Any Extras::[/b] (this could include special talents, weapons, abilities, etc. again, a long list of things you could add here, along with just leaving it blank!)
[b]Job::[/b] (what is your role at the stardust tavern?)

Regulars:

[u]Regulars Application[/u]
[b]Gaian Name::[/b]
[b]Character Name::[/b]
[b]Race::[/b]
[b]Bio::[/b]
[b]Personality::[/b]
[b]Any Extras::[/b]

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
ρяσfιℓєs

User Image

REGULARS

Gaian Name:: Kaiser Cie DeVilliere
Character Name:: Kaiser Cie DeVilliere
Race:: Wolf Spirit Youkai
Bio:: Kaiser's Bio
Personality:: Relaxed, Cheerful and As Loyal as he can be. Teases at times. And is outgoing, bordering fearless
Any Extras:: N/A

Gaian Name::Loki Leonheart
Character Name::'Chronicle'
Race:: Unknown at this time,appears a demon.
Bio::Chronicle knows nothing of his past beyond a year ago when he appeared off the coast of Isla De Gambino on a door carved with strange language. After being taken to a hospital to recover he woke with an insatiable urge to write in a language he had no knowledge of that was coming to him. If words appear to him and he does not write them down after a certain amount of time he begins to have pounding headaches and his blood starts to boil in his veins. As a result he keeps an enchanted book on him at all times chained to his belt. He never seems to sleep nor does he sweat or shed skin.
Personality::Chronicle's personality is Lighthearted and curious to a fault,almost childlike at times though he has shown to have a slightly better grasp on a situation than he lets on,using his unique perspectives to diffuse a situation. He is eager to learn about and help other people but dives on any chance to figure out who and what he is with a voracious appetite that he doesn't give any other subject.
Any Extras::Vegetable oil and any derived products are toxic to him however he can eat vegetables with no problems.

EMPLOYEES

Gaian Name::Notte Eterna
Character Name:: Marianna Richards
Race:: Witch
Bio:: Marianna has some deep secrets about herself that she does not care to divulge into. She was born and raised in the heart of France, but later ran away for her own reasons.
Personality:: Anna is a sweet girl, she loves to laugh and is a romantic lady. Though because of 'what' she is, if you tick her off. Be warned.
Any Extras::Anna is a dancer, she specializes in contemporary, acro and ballet.
Job:: Entertainer

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
яσσмs

User Image

We are going to start off with just 25 rooms and add more as we need them. To request a room please PM me with the room number and the estimated time you will be staying.

room 1 ___________________________ room 14 ___________________________
room 2 ___________________________ room 15 ___________________________
room 3 ___________________________ room 16 ___________________________
room 4 ___________________________ room 17 ___________________________
room 5 ___________________________ room 18 ___________________________
room 7 ___________________________ room 19 ___________________________
room 8 ___________________________ room 20 ___________________________
room 9 ___________________________ room 21 ___________________________
room 10 __________________________ room 23 ___________________________
room 11 __________________________ room 24 ___________________________
room 12 __________________________ room 25 ___________________________
room 13 __________________________

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
αvαιℓαвℓє pσsιтισиs

User Image

Cook 1
Cook 2
Waitress 1
Waitress 2
Bartender 1-
Bartender 2-

more will come about as we grow.

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
Ban List

User Image

[[I was hoping I wouldnt have to have one of these but it seems unavoidable so here we are.]]

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
α∂vєятιsιиɢ

User Image

If you would like to advertise, please PM me and let me know. I've no problem with it at all [as long as it's not IN my thread], and would greatly appreciate it if you'd take a banner and do the same in return.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/stardust-tavern][img]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm167/Criss_The_Hott_CupCake/Decorated images/20qhmd2.gif[/img][/url][/align]

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
яєsєяvє∂

User Image

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
яєsєяvє∂

User Image

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
The front door creaked as a pair of crimson eyes and locks of dirty white hair peeked through a crack in the entryway, only yawning open the rest of the way once their owner was satisfied. Enticed by the ideas about what she sensed from outside that were coming from within the tavern, Kougre was nearly overwhelmed when she did finally get to that door and pried it wide open; the only thing she wasn't overcome before they adjusted was the smell. Fresh foods, something she hadn't touched in a while, overrode most everything else, but she did take a few moments to admire the scenery within as she stepped inside. Strangely, the place seemed to be almost empty, except for a single waitress - or perhaps the owner? - standing around idly passing the time. Maybe she and her compatriot were the first customers?

A cozy hole-in-the-wall, it seemed, lined with candles casting flickered shadows across the log-lined walls, and what appeared to be real hand-carved wooden seats and tables accommodating an assortment of patrons that were already inside. Thankfully, as mentioned, the place seemed to be quiet at the moment, though being what she was Ko felt a slight twinge of irritation that the selection was currently so sparse. However, even all that combined with the tickling of her senses was what drove her inside; much of it had to do with the weather, as 'dark and stormy night' didn't do that monster outside any justice. It'd come out of nowhere, raising hell within a matter of minutes; why she had pulled off so far from the main roads was beyond understanding, but her ways could be mysterious like that.

Nevermind that it was past hours, and most shops were closed or closing. Besides, places like this beat any chain hotel that seemed to be everywhere these days, clogging spaces that could be filled with better things, like shopping centers. Shaking off what water she could, Ko quickly tracked down the nearest attendant - seemingly the only one for the moment - with her eyes and pulled out on the scarf that hung around her neck, hiding some of the cleavage that seemed to be more than enough for a woman of her petite stature. Momentarily, she seemed to muse over the odd ears and cat's-eyes of the other female as she sauntered over, but quickly quipped "Hi! Erm... might there be a room available? Me and my traveling partner--" Her eyes scanned the immediate area, even the doorway, but that blasted woman was nowhere in sight. "--have been on the road for some time, and would like to take a stop for a while. Besides, what with this weather apparently not about to relent, it seems we would need a place to stay anyhow."

Kougre's gaze quietly passed around the room and back to the front doorway as she forced herself to remain calm, even though she wanted to panic and run back outside, just to make sure that airhead wasn't lost or something. Where was that damned woman, and what was taking her so long in weather like this? Surely she wasn't outside with all that rain, lightning and thunder raging about... right?
"And the gate to the Abyss was opened, and his wrath and his fury were unleashed..."

User Image
User Image
Regret | Perdition | Transience
User Image

The pair was seemingly fortunate that the storm hadn't rolled in until after they'd managed to venture closer to civilization, given that it was a considerable trek from the last establishment they had visited, some secluded place literally situated in the middle of bloody nowhere. Granted, that had been its greatest appeal, but it certainly didn't make returning an easy feat by any means. Of course, the two women had basically been travelling nonstop for nearly a week now, and as a result had grown somewhat accustomed to lengthy journeys without much in between in the way of, well, anything really. And the unexpected sour change in the weather had forced them off of their original course and sent them in search of anywhere in which they might take temporary refuge -- a search that, at first, seemed to be doomed to futility.

But then, it was her travelling companion who was making the most fuss over the situation, raving about her soaked clothes, ruined hair, and soggy boots. Personally, Ry didn't mind it nearly as much; it was just water, after all. But she humored the other woman and kept pace to at least alleviate her friend's concerns that lingering out in the middle of the storm would ultimately lead to one of them inevitably being struck by lightning -- something that actually might have been fairly amusing were she in a position to appreciate the humor of the thought. Unfortunately, even when they finally stumbled onto the outskirts of town, their luck seemed to continue to fail them; every location they might have sought reprieve within was indeed apparently closed, and thusly Ry had to endure still more of the other woman's frustrations and banter about losing hope and dying in a puddle in some alleyway. Really, it wasn't that bad, at least not in her opinion. Of course, she wasn't exactly sporting the classier apparel that her companion was, and as such had that much less reason to fret. In fact, she'd almost smirked to herself at one point at the aforementioned's expense. Maybe now Kougre would give just a little more thought to strutting around in clothes like those with a body like that. But probably not.

Truth be told, Ry found the steady pattering of the rain to be quite soothing. Well, when her friend's shouting and complaining weren't ruining it, anyway. Thusly the thunder was duly welcomed whenever it would bellow across the sky; it drowned out the bitching for a few blissful seconds. Thankfully before she could begin to entertain thoughts of shutting her companion up herself, said grouch noticed a potential sanctuary from the storm and had hurriedly made a beeline straight for it. Ry, however, was perfectly content to take her time in trailing after her, preferring not to run through puddles and risk slipping and faceplanting in the middle of the street and making a fool of herself. Kougre would certainly never let her live that down.

Fortunately she avoids doing just that and makes it to the doorstep without incident, taking a few moments to wring out her outer garments once safely beneath the awning before stepping inside to rejoin her travelling partner. And now in better light, she promptly notices Kougre's sorry, soggy state, dress absolutely waterlogged and clinging to the woman's body; really, how it still managed to contain her hefty bosom at all was a mystery. Add to that Ko's matted, stringy hair and, well... the corners of Ry's mouth faintly twitch, daring to flash a tiny, momentary smile in spite of it all.

In the end, however, she manages to remain straight-faced, and addresses Kougre with a flat but borderline amused, "...you look ridiculous." Oh, you could almost hear the snerk in her voice.

"...so that all who heard his name would know it and despair."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces