Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shopper

Welcome, Welcome~
You have stopped at the Star Circus, we except you might be joining us now ^^.

The Star Circus was named because a circus star was born here a long time ago, her name was known everywhere she had performed. After those circus performers had retired, the performer then created our circus.

Now you may be thinking what can I apply for? Well even though we are not a regular circus, we still have regular openings such as:

Ring Master: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Acknowledged Now Hex Marcelli

Lead Clown: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1 more needed!
Clowns:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. BunnyChwan Zavrin Rena More Needed!
Marionette: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. AnekoChwanCrystal Shards
Fire Breathers: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aliceinpain Amii (Last Name Unknown) 2 More Needed
Acrobats: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - BunnyChwan Zala Rena More Needed
Lion Tamers, Elephant Risers and Dragon Riders and Trainers: Dragon Rider/Trainer- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Janny77739 Kiku Zenno
Puppeteers: None!
Wardrobe: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. AnekoChwan Lissa Herward
Make-Up Artists: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - BunnyChwan Zala Rena

One last thing dearies~ Your Character, part of the most important things. To make a character you fill out the skeleton I will give you, but before I will tell you how to show us your character. Go to a site such as TekTek.org where you can create your own Dream Avatar, use that and create your character. Please PM This to me
[size=24]Skeleton[/size]
[align=center]Character :
Name :
Height :
Position :
History/Background/How you got to the circus :
Colored Text :
Use This To Create Your Text Color You Will Use This Color Everytime You Talk/Roleplay Positions and Welcome.
Rules and Information.
Reserved.
Reserved.
Reserved.
Open.
Hiring Is NEEDED immediately!

Sparkly Shopper

Rules

1: Cuss if you want~
2: Add a Romance if you want BUT! Please no love making xD You can take clothes off but then Rewind so it doesn't happen, or Fast-Foward~
3: Please don't control other characters You can quote somebody such as if A say he looks at B, then B can say A was looking at me~
4: Violence is alright maybe a fight, but do not "kill,"~
5: If you have a problem please Pm AnekoChwan or BunnyChwan (me)~
6: If you have been reported 3 times you will be expelled~
7: Aish~ You can come up with a little phrase too ^^
That is all of the Rules please follow them and I will draw characters if you wish :) Please Visit http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/anekoxbunny-s-house-of-art-open-for-buisness/t.82454663/?_gaia_t_=3934 for more information

Sparkly Shopper

Sparkly Shopper

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sparkly Shopper

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
яιȠɡӍαʂ†єɌ

Hex Marcelli

User Image

"Why do these people make my job so hard?" Hex scratched his head and sighed. "Where is everyone anyways? We need to start the next show soon."

Sparkly Shopper

вєιηⓖ ą ącяøЬⓐτ їⓢη'Ⓣ jůŞτ ƒℓιφφιηηġ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Zala woke up and glanced at her alarm
, -Uh oh...- She rubbed her eyes and looked again -AISH! 6:26 I'M DEAD!!-
Zala shot out of bed and put on what little clothes that were scattered across her floor~

ⓘτ'Ş ą αяτ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces